PDA

View Full Version : Mike / LEGO PK/PvP vid

Vampire222
21-08-07, 18:28
[ edited - link removed ]

Enjoy!! Our first pvp vid.

CMaster
21-08-07, 19:20
Awful quality video (seriously, what codec IS that?)
Classhy music. A theme is better than a mash of anything and everything generally.
Questionable editing - cuts away quite a few times just as we are about to see a kill, then has several long sections of rearranging of inventory or similar crap - the end bit of ages just stood around at Regants was the worst. The first tank section (5 minutes of chasing around a PE who tinks Termi + PA is a good idea) was less than thrilling too.

Killing AFK people does not an exciting video make.

On the other hand, crashing the dudes appartment was a nice touch, as was whenever we moved out of PP1 (got really rather bored of that).

Oh, and Sieg Heil was spelt wrong...

Still, try and improve and make something again.
(Currently debating whether to release an op fight vid I have).

Archtemplar
21-08-07, 19:32
it was a nice first i guess, but like what was said, work on cutting. The PE vs tank fight was boring and resulted in no death. The first death was a spy that was not even fighting back. The whole pp fights were boring as it very rarely results in someone dieing.

To sum up,

cut the inventory, cut the random spamming of weapons, cut the afk/unarmed kills.

I look forward to seeing future vids.

silent000
21-08-07, 19:42
I just have to say it, i was sooo bored, one fight at the end which wasnt in pp1, people make me cry sometimes :(

nabbl
21-08-07, 20:08
lol i did waste 15 minutes of my life ... -.-

who played that chars?

seeing that spy hitting no shot with xbow and nevertheless killing the apu hurt my eyes ...

Lodar
21-08-07, 20:16
From the forum rules:

9) You may not use character names or organize any guilds or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy, as long as they are related to races, religions, ethnic groups or other subjects which exist in reality.

It should be pretty self explanatory that putting ************ references in a video is a clear violation of the above rule, even if not in its exact wording. Thread closed.