PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to the servers - I am new to Neocron

benjpw
20-08-07, 23:01
Hello, I am trying to test out Neocron to see if it is an MMO I would like to play and I have brought a few friends on board with me (it's time to dump WoW afterall! :P )

When I run Neocron it updates fine, launches the game, but when I type in my account user name and password (Which I am sure is correct - and I can log on to the site account page as well) it just says "Connecting" for about 5sec then boots me back to the username/pass login section.

I would LOVE some help on this issue if anyone has a clue what is going on.

I have already forwarded ports on my router, set myself as a DMZ host, etc. etc. It's most likely not on my end.

benjpw
21-08-07, 02:03
Please does anyone have a suggestion? I really wanna play! Is this a common problem?

Bredahl
21-08-07, 02:18
And you are sure that your firewall aint fucking shit up..?

benjpw
21-08-07, 02:47
And you are sure that your firewall aint fucking shit up..?
Hey thanks for the response! Yeah I don't have a firewall (specifically because they f stuff up all the time haha!)

I can connect to the FTP servers to download the updates - the game launches - but when I login its almost like my account is wrong or doesn't exist - yet on the site it says its good - my paypal is active, etc. etc.

Kanedax
21-08-07, 03:56
Did you double check that youre entering your username and/or pw correctly? Or is it already getting you to the server selection screen. Other than that suggestion I have nothing since walker already brought up the firewall issue.