PDA

View Full Version : played nc1, came back for nc2 and now I'm leaving again

Nytewolf2k7
20-08-07, 02:50
After about 3-4 years of absence from neocron I returned to neocron with a new account and character. Unfortunately I have to leave due to study commitments. I have let my account expire.

I feel I should apologise to my clan (DBrotherhood) and my friends (Frannefar and DrakoStarr to name a few) I can't log back in to give the clan back the items I borrowed...

While I had fun, It seems that it wasn't as fun as it used to be...

I may yet return though...

Incidently, Will I be able to reactivate my account in 4 months time? I can't keep it activated till I finish studying as I am paying for the course and internet bills, etc...

Dribble Joy
20-08-07, 03:47
Accounts aren't deleted, though you can no longer bring back NC1 accounts and transfer the characters. A new account will still be around in 4 months though.

Nytewolf2k7
20-08-07, 06:21
Thanks for the info :)

Necpock
20-08-07, 09:45
Cya, gl :P
All the best mate.
...and just as a vet leaves, I reactivate again.

zii
20-08-07, 10:48
I'm still loving it. (and not the coke) :D

bye bye. see you later.

Asurmen Spec Op
20-08-07, 13:53
After about 3-4 years of absence from neocron I returned to neocron with a new account and character. Unfortunately I have to leave due to study commitments. I have let my account expire.

I feel I should apologise to my clan (DBrotherhood) and my friends (Frannefar and DrakoStarr to name a few) I can't log back in to give the clan back the items I borrowed...

While I had fun, It seems that it wasn't as fun as it used to be...

I may yet return though...

Incidently, Will I be able to reactivate my account in 4 months time? I can't keep it activated till I finish studying as I am paying for the course and internet bills, etc...

Woah, woah woah.

A non-angry leaving thread? Sir you earn a medal.

Vampire222
20-08-07, 14:16
Bye, good luck with the study!!

Kanedax
20-08-07, 15:55
Cya, gl :P
All the best mate.
...and just as a vet leaves, I reactivate again.

Haha it was good to see you back in game even if you were terribly incoherent. Heres to pwning noobs!

Lodar
21-08-07, 00:31
Hope to see you back soon!

Leaving Thread, closed.