PDA

View Full Version : Monks..the current good/bad?

Cynth
15-08-07, 18:53
So I check in from time to time like all the rest do, and I was reading on here about monk changes. So the APU's took a hit and I'm guessing PPU's are still neccessary at all times (teams/op wars).

I saw something somewhere about hybrids....are there still hybrid builds out there and are they feasible to build? I haven't reactivated my account yet so I'm not certain but I had around a 48/49 hybrid that rocked it's @55 off during "the days"....I quit for a short time to come back to APU/PPU and I hated it.

So what's good, what's bad, and what's tolerable currently?

Zheo
16-08-07, 00:31
Not so bad now, melee and apu are not so good, rifle needs a tweak ppus are still annoyingly hard to kill thanks to KK who want it that way. HC and PC are the best to be, single shot is better than burst and woc weapons are still overpowered saddly. there isnt really any apu ppu team any more. more of pe/spy/tank and ppu now :p

Dribble Joy
16-08-07, 02:54
PPUs aren't what they used to be. Mainly due to the heavy heal nerf (frankly the old heal rates is what killed PvP and made PPUs such a necessity).
APUs don't have anti-buffs, so they remain a damage dealer like the other classes.

Unfortunately, due to an issue with some weapon types, APUs are pretty 'weak' at the moment. Even if these weapon issues were sorted, tanks would still be the top dogs. More hp, higher resists, higher armour and dmg output greater than spies (and not far off APUs).

ashley watts
16-08-07, 03:15
I must admit, when playing an apu with some insane run speed, take out your Foe's legs and keep hitting their head, it does actually hurt, but if your target is good at aiming then good luck ! ;D

$ir Mafia
16-08-07, 04:17
Apu is still ok to play, but you arent a main DamageDealer with it.
If your Buddys prevent the enemy from targeting you at an op war
youre still valueable.

VegaH
16-08-07, 15:13
Well.....people say apus arent main damage dealers no more....but we had some OP fights in which we had 3 apus in our team and i must say that 3 Fire Apoc rocking one guy can take him down holy fuckin fast tbh...it's just that apus die fast(though when fully ppu buffed it's still not sooooooo bad)....badly fast when HABed though, so they dont really get that chance to prove their full potential in OPs.

I would say with a 5 more Cons level they could be really viable for OPs..thats my opinion.