PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I'm wrong

MrTrip
13-08-07, 07:28
But wasn't squatting with an LE'ed runner in a cave not allowed?

Conduit
13-08-07, 08:29
Yep, it's been that way for a long time.
http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=83
Scroll down to 'list of prohibited in-game actions', 8th from the top.

solid-rock
13-08-07, 09:02
So is squating in a cave on a unled runner. Its quite dificult to do something bout it unless you acually manage to have a GM come and see them doing it.

Trivaldi
13-08-07, 12:48
If by squatting you mean:

LE'd runners refusing to leave a dungeon (thus preventing it from being reset).
Then yes, this is against the Neocron terms of use and if you are in a position where another player is purposly preventing a cave/dungeon from being reset please send a ticket via the ingame system to report this matter, additionally if a player actually refuses to leave (in the chatlog) send any screenshots and a chatlog file proving this to abuse@neocron.com and action will be taken.

Thread Closed.

Triv

Hoder
13-08-07, 13:34
So is squating in a cave on a unled runner. Its quite dificult to do something bout it unless you acually manage to have a GM come and see them doing it.Technically, the rule applies to LEs as it's possible to kill any non-LE doing this (SL penalties are lower now) to reset the zone.

Having said that, I recognise the frustration this can still cause, so feel free to call a GM if non-LEs block reset and each case will be judged on its merits. If it's considered that the runner is being unreasonable then he or she will be removed.

In all cases, the following term of service still applies:

18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other NEOCRON users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Reakktor Media in maintaining the NEOCRON Service for the enjoyment of all its users.