PDA

View Full Version : leveling

danmalone
12-08-07, 16:09
when 2.2 came out and i tried to make new chars, i was under the influence that pve was totally borked. After playing 2.2 for a few weeks it seemed to be ok. Most of the old leveling spots are now just completely useless, el farid is impossible unless your a droner, poison caves i dont think get used anymore. People are creating new chars and they can level to cap without even leaving the city now, they have no reason to leave to go to places like el farid anymore because they have no reason to, why try levling in a place thats near impossible when u can stay in the city and be capped within a few days.... U need to give people a reason to leave the city, only reason people leave the cities nowadays is for op wars. Dont get me wrong, theres still good places 2 level, one being regants ofc which is very overused atm and a few other of the old places. I think sum thought might need to go into changing damage types of mob in el farid, graves.... i mean, 2.1 fully buffed ppu goes in el farid, stands there and takes bugger all damage... 2.2 fully buffed ppu stands there...stacks upon stacks of fire and poison and pow your dead. It may seem like a rant, but seeing people leveling t cap inside the cities kinda pi***d me off loads and i cant see the situation changing unless sumthing done :(

2.2 ftw :p

silent000
12-08-07, 16:20
Wall of text :eek: and look in the aouncements and folow the pve aspects of that wit hthem, and help em fix it ;)

ashley watts
12-08-07, 16:48
Copy and paste this into announcements :cool: