PDA

View Full Version : Can't create Characters

Rambus
09-08-07, 06:02
This should be resolved now. Please contact account@neocron.com if you have any more problems.

I just convinced someone to give the game a try,
And the first thing he says is, why can't I create a character (5 minutes ago)

aKe`cj
09-08-07, 12:13
how about some info on where exactly the process fails? :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
09-08-07, 12:15
Creating characters or creating accounts? That particular problem was related to the account system.

N

Rambus
09-08-07, 17:22
My mistake,

The account was created yesterday but cannot create characters, the process acts like it succeeds and then the character doesn't appear in the list. Attempted several times. I will test this again later today.

Nidhogg
09-08-07, 17:30
Is this the whole "I clicked on the wrong server after I created the character and played through the tutorial and now I can't see my character"?

N

Rambus
09-08-07, 17:38
I will check it myself on my lunch break, but he tried it 5 times. So you would think he wouldent be that dumb... :rolleyes:

Edit: If no one else is having this problem, it might very well be on his end. You can close this in the meantime, and I will pm you if I can't get it working.

Nidhogg
09-08-07, 17:49
It's ok, let's keep it open until we bottom it out. I might push you toward helpdesk if the level of support required increases, however.

N

/edit - also make sure he's not expecting his tutorial character to exist.

apk280
19-08-07, 15:57
I can't create character ...
After select Profession, name and class. I push NEXT and see:
(Char creation disabled for 17 minutes)

sorry my bad english ...

CMaster
19-08-07, 16:12
I can't create character ...
After select Profession, name and class. I push NEXT and see:
(Char creation disabled for 17 minutes)

sorry my bad english ...

Means you have to wait 17 minutes (can only create one new character every 30 minutes)

apk280
19-08-07, 16:22
After a choice of a name and a class to press NEXT and to wait for 17 minutes? Did so. Nothing occured. If to press once again NEXT that writes Connection problem. Thanks. I shall try still.