PDA

View Full Version : }OT{ What u play ?

nobby
03-08-07, 01:20
Being forced away from the playground called Tokyo, 40 thousand miles away, I'm stuck at my PC again...

I've found games are boring me once again, so I just wondered...

Be it MMO or MP games...

What games do YOU play ?

ashley watts
03-08-07, 01:39
A little BF2/2142 series, Neocron ofc :p, somtimes a lil Command and conquer 3, Waiting for quake wars and fallen earth. And quite a bit on the Ps3 really :p

aKe`cj
03-08-07, 02:02
- Company of Heroes (Multiplayer)
- BF2
- Neocron

silent000
03-08-07, 02:18
Myself

ashley watts
03-08-07, 02:20
Myself

Loller :p

LiL T
03-08-07, 02:25
Armed Assault (ArmA)

Its the new operation flash point, its pretty cool needs a new computer though.

Still play empire earth 2 sometimes that games fucking great fun online.

Archtemplar
03-08-07, 03:17
CS:S, Oblivion, Starcraft (practicing for SC2)

Jodo
03-08-07, 03:47
Been playing SWG since my I cancelled my NC account (I will be back at some point) and was fairly chuffed to discover the space combat is almost identical to Freelancer. Given the very SW looking ship designs in Freelancer, I wouldn't be surprised if they stole some people to work on SWG.

nobby
03-08-07, 04:06
I've decided to reactivate my EVE online account and hope to make my Pirate dream a reality...

I've decided to try paybycash and send the money to them via electronic bank transfer...
"our Bank Transfer Bank Transfer payment to will take 6 Business days (Excluding Weekends and Holidays) to clear. Based on your order, your payment is scheduled to clear on August 10, 2007."

I don't understand... I was sending my money from my Barclays account to Their own Barclays account...
It's supposed to be instant payment, could anyone tell me why it'll take 6 days ?

I'm dying of boredom :(

Apocalypsox
03-08-07, 07:17
Nobbys a nub. Join me in my pirating attempts at nubbery!
(Apocalypsoxx at this time, Apocalypsox when i can be arsed to get him reactivated =D, also have a merc corp called NEOC.)

Other than that,

NC
Eve
teh 360:
AC4 (For the motherfuckin win)
GoW
TDU
SC (Soon to be SC2 Yeah!)
Some C&C when i feel like it
lots of steam games-
Gmod
CSS
TS
Natural Selection
DOD (If i can get it to work again...)
Empires
and last but not least, Dystopia.

Do i win? :D

CoreInsanity
03-08-07, 08:02
Nobbys a nub. Join me in my pirating attempts at nubbery!
(Apocalypsoxx at this time, Apocalypsox when i can be arsed to get him reactivated =D, also have a merc corp called NEOC.)

Other than that,

NC
Eve
teh 360:
AC4 (For the motherfuckin win)
GoW
TDU
SC (Soon to be SC2 Yeah!)
Some C&C when i feel like it
lots of steam games-
Gmod
CSS
TS
Natural Selection
DOD (If i can get it to work again...)
Empires
and last but not least, Dystopia.

Do i win? :D

Ah, you play EVE-Online? Same here :)

Other than NC I play:
EVE-Online
BF2 (Not much tbh)
Supreme commander

And thats about it.

William Antrim
03-08-07, 15:47
BF2 - nothing else comes close.

rob444
03-08-07, 16:33
Only multiplayer game I play is World of Warcraft (:p) because it's the only game that doesn't crash my computer in fullscreen mode LOL (I need a new gfx card and I dont want to spend money on an AGP gfx card because I'm going to upgrade my mobo sooner or later and that means PCI-E and such a waste of money...)

nobby
03-08-07, 17:27
just buy a real expensive computer on finance for 60 quid a month...

MrWeedster
03-08-07, 17:35
@ Topic:

a bit Stalker, et:qw beta, oblivion, two worlds...

but mainly neocron...

greetz

Asurmen Spec Op
03-08-07, 17:36
been playing good ol Operation Flashpoint

screw yo arma

numb
03-08-07, 18:30
Guild wars is good, can keep you busy for ages and is well cheap.
Obvlivion good too. And I still play morrowind from time to time.

silent000
03-08-07, 19:00
Ah, you play EVE-Online? Same here :)

Same here :cool:

nobby
04-08-07, 02:50
After Spamming Paybycash to hurry the fuck up with activating my account, I'm finally back onto Eve online !

weeee

So can I join ye corp Mr captain jack Sparrow watever the hell your name is...

nobby
04-08-07, 02:54
omg I can't believe I forgot my characters name !

I stole the Name Twatter ! :D

silent000
04-08-07, 03:26
I'm cracker :'(

Apocalypsox
04-08-07, 07:01
Cracker shall be dead by my Minmatar hand soon.

Bredahl
04-08-07, 07:18
Im just playing NC.. for some reason NC is the only game my computer can run atm o_O

CoreInsanity
04-08-07, 09:17
I'm cracker :'(

TomParad0x (23 - 24mil SP Gallente / Caldari spec char) / Core Insanity (4 - 6 mil SP pure minm spec PVP char) / ParaTrader (17 - 18mil Pure industrial (Mining atm) char) / Captain Disra(Hauler, dont train him anymore)

Spread through 3 accounts :)

nobby
04-08-07, 11:04
so... apocolylip's corp...

Can I really join ya ? :p

I need some kinda guideline...
I can sort my ships out ok but I need some sorta path to go for...

I'm just doing Agent missions atm, I don't know if that's the true way to go.

silent000
04-08-07, 11:49
Im currently in the TH corp with brammers and delphi and a few others :D but dont make me hunt ur ass down Apoc :P my pimped up hurricane > all tbh

Spent 700 mil on it :'(

John Bushido
04-08-07, 12:23
me is on his way to become the greatest pirate of low sec, just wait a year or so, and every one will recognize my name :)

and i play bf 2142 on server downtimes (Squadplay all the way servers FTW)

silent000
04-08-07, 12:28
I do love low-sec pirating but i spend most of my time in 0.0

CoreInsanity
04-08-07, 17:43
I do love low-sec pirating but i spend most of my time in 0.0

What alliance?

Apocalypsox
04-08-07, 18:50
Im currently in the TH corp with brammers and delphi and a few others :D but dont make me hunt ur ass down Apoc :P my pimped up hurricane > all tbh

Spent 700 mil on it :'(

Tats it? My Whoricane > Your 700 mill hurricane
Not even counting my pownstar Phoon. :D

Where does you guys live in 0.0? Me and my peeps live in Brotherhood of Steel territory a couple jumps deep into 0.0. we gots us a few carriers n stuff (Least we used to, think the corp kinda died. Gots to find me a new one.)

silent000
04-08-07, 19:21
What alliance?

I was with Soul Cartel, now im with an alliance i always forget the name of :( Roadkill i think....brammers will know :angel:

And fuck you apoc Tempest > Typhoon :D i hate typhoons lol

Apocalypsox
05-08-07, 00:04
And fuck you apoc Tempest > Typhoon :D i hate typhoons lol

Fuck teh tempest >.< I need Symmetry god damnit! :mad:
Maelstrom > Tempy.

silent000
05-08-07, 04:03
Fuck teh tempest >.< I need Symmetry god damnit! :mad:
Maelstrom > Tempy.

Naaahh, well its close i think, for the price of the mael compared to the tempest its not rele worth it but looks damn sexy :P

+ did u ever try the Nanophoon setup before the nano nerf? :cool: 32k a sec ftw :D

Apocalypsox
05-08-07, 04:11
no, but my 30k armor with 85% active resists and 2 large armor reps generally keep me goin :lol:

OK OK fine, one large rep. i think...fuck i havent flown my Phoon in a PVP setup in too long...rollin my caldari pirate atm :D Moa is uber.

nobby
05-08-07, 12:29
Would someone be so kind to advise me what ship I should buy... in line a timeline way.

I've currently just bought my Kestrel... It's shit for my agent mission :(

I dunno which type of ship to get... I'm such a nub :p

Serious_Sam
05-08-07, 19:55
The key is not to limit yourself! I have a PS3, and am waiting for my Neo Geo AES system to arrive!!!

2-D Fighters FTW!!!

Apocalypsox
05-08-07, 20:51
Would someone be so kind to advise me what ship I should buy... in line a timeline way.

I've currently just bought my Kestrel... It's shit for my agent mission :(

I dunno which type of ship to get... I'm such a nub :p

Well, if your running a kestrel now, the next step is probably a Caracel (For the missles) a Must-Have for a good caracel is Shield skills, (Preferably shield upgrades level 3 and a small shield booster T2 availible) But thats a long shot. a regular medium booster does just as well (If not better) and you need Caldari Frigates to 4 and Caldari Cruisers to 2. The caracel is a great ship once you get in it, and with Heavy Missles, those 4 slots can dish out some MASSIVE firepower.

I Personally use a Moa just because im more of a railgun guy than a Missle guy. 4 turret slots and 2 missle slots, while being vice versa on the Caracel.

Serious_Sam
05-08-07, 21:22
EVE...the most advanced mining sim in existence :p

nobby
06-08-07, 03:07
Well, if your running a kestrel now, the next step is probably a Caracel (For the missles) a Must-Have for a good caracel is Shield skills, (Preferably shield upgrades level 3 and a small shield booster T2 availible) But thats a long shot. a regular medium booster does just as well (If not better) and you need Caldari Frigates to 4 and Caldari Cruisers to 2. The caracel is a great ship once you get in it, and with Heavy Missles, those 4 slots can dish out some MASSIVE firepower.

I Personally use a Moa just because im more of a railgun guy than a Missle guy. 4 turret slots and 2 missle slots, while being vice versa on the Caracel.

Thanks for that, I'm actually skilled enough to use the caracel :p
And a medium shield booster 2 !
woot !

Thanks for telling me about this ship :)

Necpock
06-08-07, 11:01
Guild Wars....

Its actually very underated and extremley fun to play ^^
Guild V Guild ladders are very fun

Asurmen Spec Op
06-08-07, 12:23
I could never get into Eve, it doesn't feel like a space game to me. Im much more interested in Infinity: The Quest For Earth , which is exactly what I want in a space game.