PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its just me.

CrushOr
03-08-07, 01:05
It might just be my computer, but Ive been crashing a lot more than usual, sometimes its the normal zone crashes but now I crash when Im just standing there or trading things.

Has this been happening people more often too?

Veldren
03-08-07, 03:38
I have noticed more lag than usual since yesterday. But other than that, no new problems.... or features... or whatever u call them in this game. :D

jini
03-08-07, 05:58
Me too, I crash a lot.
I dont want to say anything for now, I will try to install a fresh copy of XP and then draw some conclusions

Seraphin[69]
03-08-07, 08:06
I crashed the both time I traveled throw hacknet yesterday, and had to relog 4 times to get a decent login (first time I couldn't switch to a weapon, second time I was a tank (instead of a ppu), third time I was 0 cash 0 SL no weapon no implants)

Selendor
03-08-07, 11:06
On Terra last night it was quite an active night what with the op scramble and all, more players on than usual. Also culminated in a 3-way battle at Jankins, so maybe that caused some strain.

SnowCrash
03-08-07, 13:33
The servers have been rebooted today, so you got fresh ones for the weekend. ;)

Seraphin[69]
03-08-07, 17:33
Sorry but 45 mins ago I had 6 bad relog on my ppu aswell

CMaster
03-08-07, 17:42
']Sorry but 45 mins ago I had 6 bad relog on my ppu aswell

There was a thread a bit back suggesting that while server performance may improve, a lot of people have more login issues afer a server reboot.

jini
04-08-07, 07:45
yesterday I Formated (full format) and reinstalled XP. Patched up, all drivers new, The avg antivirus and the ad aware antispyware. Storage HD was infected, but cleaned up essentially, yet I still had login and loads of crashes. Performance was improved, I see a lot less lag now in OP fights, but I want to check things today as well.

Previous XP install was less than couple years old, yet it suffered. This is no OS. This is a mock. M$ should have fixed this OS long time ago... It's a shame

Kanedax
07-08-07, 09:04
I switched to vista back in March and honestly I see better performance on vista than i ever saw on xp, i rarely fatal or crash and almost never get login errors as well.

solid-rock
07-08-07, 12:29
^^Ditto but i still run xp i just upgraded my hardware.

silent000
07-08-07, 13:01
I switched to vista back in March and honestly I see better performance on vista than i ever saw on xp, i rarely fatal or crash and almost never get login errors as well.

Aye less fatals and login bugs, but my FPS was shit compared to what i can get with XP probably because i use a shit ATI gfx card ;)

solid-rock
07-08-07, 15:51
No acually thats quite consistent with what ive heard from other who dable into comparing vista and XP. Vista is essentially more stabile but has a tendency to squander system resources thus lowering eficiency for gaming. Most people report better performance under xp.

Kanedax
07-08-07, 18:09
Aye less fatals and login bugs, but my FPS was shit compared to what i can get with XP probably because i use a shit ATI gfx card ;)

Lol yeah i didnt notice a drop in my FPS but i use a shit ATI card as well dont even remember what card it is but it was the stock one on the dell xps 2100 back in 2005.