PDA

View Full Version : Idea (Public Locker System)

Dredded
01-08-07, 21:03
Ok I will make this quick. This is what I think NC needs.

A public locker system.
1) You could rent the locker for a (To be determined) Price.
2) With that you assign a Password.
3) You can Place not only Items in this locker but Neocredits.
4) You can give the password and locker number to another runner.

As of right now if you want to transfer stuff between alts, you have to find someone you know on, or floor the items and hope they are theree when you log back in.

If you want to get somthing off another runner you have to hope he is on, -vs- get locker, place stuff, email password log out.

Let me know how yall feel about this. Could even be creative, the cash that the locker system earns could go into a lottery or somthing.

Holy Tempest

silent000
01-08-07, 21:16
Implment bombs, i would love to send Nabbl the password to several lockers with bombs in them :mad: hahhaha stupid Nabbl would open em all aswell :lol:

ashley watts
01-08-07, 23:59
Haha nabbl is an allright guy ! ;O, but lockers seem sexeh ;D

solid-rock
02-08-07, 00:12
An axcelent idea indeed. I spend the past 2 dayes trying to find someone trustworthy who could stand around and hold onto my tech colection to transfer it. If id had something like this it wouldve been easy.

Veldren
02-08-07, 17:40
I would like to formally state that I completely support this idea that would indeed solve the problems mentioned previously about item transfers.

Now if only KK would add this to the game... :D

Bredahl
02-08-07, 18:00
Now if only KK would add this to the game... :D

I think its a question if they CAN add it to game.. and knowing KK i REALLY doubt that its possible :rolleyes:

Torg
02-08-07, 19:01
of course this would be easy to implement. just a database entry. and make playing more easy as well. but it would reduce the need for teamplay. like playershops, with NPCs to sell csted goods.
in the meantime, you can use boxes or plain ground to move stuff between your chars. just avoid the 00:00 reset time.

Heavyporker
03-08-07, 19:25
Old, old idea suggested multiple times (not just by me). KK hasn't implemented them in the past, quite unlikely they will implement them now.

Would be ridiculously sexy if public lockers were implemented in Neocron City's subway stations. MMmmMmmMmMmmmm.

Faid
04-08-07, 02:08
Out of all of the useful, excellent, and sometimes absolutely necessary idea's put forth on these forums how many have actually been implemented into the game? (I'm not talking about the whole balancing forum thing either)

I don't mean to be negative but it's getting sad reading about all these great idea's that I know will never make it into the game. It seems more like a waste of time to even come up with them at all considering the eventual outcome - nothing.

HOG
04-08-07, 02:50
cool idea. Hope its at least considered.

jini
04-08-07, 08:00
Implment bombs, i would love to send Nabbl the password to several lockers with bombs in them :mad: hahhaha stupid Nabbl would open em all aswell :lol:
Haha. Where is Nabbl btw? I need/want to duel him. OOps im pro now :p

tarasm
04-08-07, 09:44
What if there is a bug and you get a password to someone else locker or get a bug "INTO" someone else locker.And item tracking is not ingame and then prove that you got robbed out of your stuff??