PDA

View Full Version : [video]Masters of the Universe FINAL

CMaster
31-07-07, 22:08
So its finally (half) here. The Masters of the Universe grand final, in video form. Various improvements have been made for this one, and an all-star cast commentates. Comments as ever, and the second part should be up at some point tomorrow.

Warning, its huge (~400mb hence the wait until tomorrow to get part 2)
Go Get (http://neocron.linxsoft.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=4)

Comments welcome as ever.

ashley watts
31-07-07, 22:19
Upload it on youtube ! ;D

cl0wn
31-07-07, 22:22

Pfft only took me 9 mins to dl it! so dl it mr watts! :p

CMaster
31-07-07, 22:29
No.
There are flash players on my site. Use them.

flib
31-07-07, 22:38
Who won?
I don't feel like watching it. =/

CMaster
31-07-07, 22:42
Who won?
I don't feel like watching it. =/
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139963&page=7

StevenJ
01-08-07, 11:03
Ugh, I hate hearing my voice.

Nice vid, I liked the introductions... I was almost expecting "Round one... FIGHT!" after them :D

Brammers
01-08-07, 11:57

Doesn't Youtube have a limit on the length of the video?

Anyway, looks like my ADSL is going to be busy today.

Kierz
01-08-07, 13:35
theres half hour+ vids on youtube by people that dont have any special access, so i doubt the length of the vid would be an issue, the fight didnt last THAT long, 2/3x longer than it should've been from what i remember tho =]

CMaster
01-08-07, 14:07
theres half hour+ vids on youtube by people that dont have any special access, so i doubt the length of the vid would be an issue, the fight didnt last THAT long, 2/3x longer than it should've been from what i remember tho =]

Most of those are from before youtube added the 10 minute rule/people with special accounts.
However as I pointed out, there is no need. If you don't want to download the full thing, then there are flash players on my site, just the same as you would find on youtube...

CMaster
01-08-07, 18:39
Part 2 is now up!
The webserver is currently converting the flash versions, should be done in ~10 minutes or so. Edit: Flash versions now complete and active. Still look shit though, like all flash players.

Feedback wanted! (you can email me if you are banned from the forums I guess)

CoreInsanity
02-08-07, 01:39

If he uploads it anywhere other than his site, upload it to stage6.divx.com, screw youtube...

Downloading now :o

Brammers
02-08-07, 02:41
Those flash player versions are great for when you are waiting for 6 CD's to rip and upload to my mp3 player. :D

Nice video editing as always Cmaster, and I thought the commentry was amusing. (Yes I know I was on the commentry team as well!)

cl0wn
02-08-07, 06:45
Good movie C was real good quality apart from otter with his dodgy camo :D best part i liked of it was chosen one getting droped like a sack with a creed made me laugh.. :D

Chenoa
02-08-07, 11:04
Thx a lot for this CMaster, great work.

Now we have 1,7 GB movies of MotU II, really nice memories!!!

ashley watts
02-08-07, 12:45
Hmm Cmaster your flash player on your website doesn't work for me, do i have to download any plugins or files or anything ?, looks like flash might be out of date or somthing :P

CMaster
02-08-07, 12:47
Hmm Cmaster your flash player on your website doesn't work for me, do i have to download any plugins or files or anything ?, looks like flash might be out of date or somthing :P

If your flash player is out of date, go here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

They worked fine for me and brammers apparently.

Edit: you do need to click play on them - they aren't set to autoplay.

CMaster
07-08-07, 16:50
Only about 350 downloads? And less than half getting part 2?
It is the best MotU video by far in my opinion...
(Ok, and maybe 40 or so flash player views...)