PDA

View Full Version : Diamond own a chunk of techhaven

CMaster
30-07-07, 12:04
http://www.neocronicle.com/?p=220

So I think its pretty clear who's the biggest landowner around these days. The question is of course, without products like the other factions, what will DRE sell in TH?

StevenJ
30-07-07, 12:17
Are they planning to sell to terrorists or criminals? I fail to see who their target market is.. must be people who can't get to their shops in the city :p

CMaster
30-07-07, 12:33
Well, it may be that Diamond's motivation is more that they see the value of the land they have bought rising, like most land investors, rather than what they plan to do with it themselves. Interestingly, according to the voice the angels are now doing most of their work in TH. (purpouse built labs are probably better for science than bombed out buildings.

Matanius
30-07-07, 14:23
I completely agree with CMaster, the most likely scenario is that they will end up selling it off for a much higher price than they bought it for. At least that is my humble opinion.

Brammers
30-07-07, 15:04
I smell a rat...DRE are upto something.

The price I would pay to get TH back into FA hands would be zero NC's and a pile of dead DRE bodies...

Dribble Joy
30-07-07, 16:10
Everyone's up to something.

Here's hoping CM have a lot of new contracts in the near future as a result ;).

Kanedax
30-07-07, 19:51
I'm up to something...bwahahahaha, I will tell you mortals this much, it involves pikachu and a blue whale. I leave the rest to you to figure out!

Dribble Joy
30-07-07, 22:03
I'm up to something...bwahahahaha, I will tell you mortals this much, it involves pikachu and a blue whale. I leave the rest to you to figure out!
I'm guessing that you wish to create some kind of over-sized prostate stimulator, powered by aforementioned pokemon. With which you will use to the effect of gathering large quantities of whale semen. This will be then used to create some form of cross-bred whale-man species. Who will then act as your army to take over NC.

A respectable and cunning plan, but one with several flaws: that whales are now extinct and pokemon are a fictitious species.

ashley watts
31-07-07, 00:08
I'm guessing that you wish to create some kind of over-sized prostate stimulator, powered by aforementioned pokemon. With which you will use to the effect of gathering large quantities of whale semen. This will be then used to create some form of cross-bred whale-man species. Who will then act as your army to take over NC.

A respectable and cunning plan, but one with several flaws: that whales are now extinct and pokemon are a fictitious species.

We all now know what DJ gets up to in his own time ! :lol: :lol:

solid-rock
15-08-07, 11:22
Yes and it gives me nightmares...

Nytewolf2k7
19-08-07, 18:47

Given the current technology level in Neocron, And the fact that the ceres disks contained info on mans achievements, fictional things could be created in a lab somewhere... :lol:

Kanedax
20-08-07, 15:58

Damn....and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.