View Full Version : [Content] Neocron Mall III

Chenoa
24-07-07, 20:09
The 3rd Neocron Mall will start:

Opening:
Friday, 3rd August 2007 - 12pm (CEST)

Closing:
Sunday, 5th August 2007 - 9pm (CEST)

The entrances will be in the near of the genreps in TH 2, MB1, Doy City Center and Plaza 1 at the Medicare.

Agenda (will be expanded if needed):

Mars:
Friday, 03rd august 2007 - 7.30pm CEST
Party in "The Beach"
- 8pm CEST
GM auction in the auction hall

Mercury:
Sunday, 05th august 2007 - 6.30pm CEST
Party in "The Beach"
- 7pm CEST

Terra:
Saturday, 04th august 2007 - 8pm CEST
Party in "The beach" (with the repeat of the rewarding of the most committed participants of the 1st mall)
- 8.30pm CEST
- Sunday, 05th august 2007 - 8pm CEST
Runner auction - Clan Doy

(For different timezones pls use this link - Worldclock (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html) and check out your own time.)

Reservation of booth (8 per server): submission of the advertisement dialogs for the NPCs (the old will be removed, please register yours again), registration of own auctions / other activities or something else:
eMail to contest@reakktor.info with charname, clan-/firmname, server, dates and openingtime of your shop, dialog (only *.txt acceptable)
Deadline: 31st July 2007

GM Auctions:
This time you need to bid:
Blueprints of Holy Heal (will be auctioned immediately)
WeaponPart 9 (will be autioned immediately)
#WSX795/796/979

Items you can exchange at the NPC "Zippy" in TH 2, Plaza 1, Doy CityCenter, MB 1 for a "GM auction currency = #WSX 795/796/797":
rare code fragment #0F0C09 - in quantities of 20
Wood - in quantities of 249
Metalplates - in quantities of 240
Glass - in quantities of 249
Computer Junk - in quantities of 249
Large Hydraulik Parts - in quantities of 100

Items that are up for auctions are:
Copbot Trophy (lowest bid: 5x #WSX 795)
WoC 3 PA (lowest bid: 5x #WSX 795)
Trader Appartment in TH: 249x WP 1-8, 249xBP Constgrease, 249xBP Research Substance, 249xBP Repairlube, 249xBP Recylefluid, 249xBP Impgel, 150er Remote Impplanttool, 150er Implanttool, 150er Repairtool, 150er Remote Repairtool, 150er Recyclertool, 150er Consttool, 4x249 Empty data clube, 249xRemote Repair Nanites, 5x illegal SlotEnhancer, 2x Gogugardian, 5x cabinet, 5x chair, 3x plants, drinks (lowest bid: 5x #WSX 795)
Master Hunter Trophy of your choice (lowest bid: 3x#WSX 797)
WoC Disc (lowest bid: 10x#WSX 796)
Clan surprise event in an eventzone (25 peoples, date will be set with the auction winner - lowest bid: 20x#WSX 795[Teamwork])
Bundle of Vehicles (10 different VHCs - lowest bid: 3x#WSX 796)
Bundle of MC5 chips (every chip once - lowest bid: 3x#WSX 797)
Bundle of furniture (10 pieces of furniture - lowest bid: 2x#WSX 795)
1 special Item packet (incl. Homegirl, Tamagotchi, 1 Trophy of your choice - lowest bid: 2x #WSX 795)
1 rare/non-rare weapon of your choice (no quest,no epic,no woc weapons; 3 slots free, Stats 110-120% - lowest bid: 3x#WSX 796)

Special - Combined auctions:
195 E-Parts (MARS) || 200 E-Parts (MERCURY) || 205 E-Parts (TERRA) (lowest bid: 500 blueprints of Holy Heal)
??? blueprints of Holy Heal (quantity results in the previous auction - lowest bid: ??? WP 9; quantity will be set after the auction of the E-Parts)
??? WP 9 (quantity results in the previous auction - lowest bid: ?? #WSX 795; quantity will be set after the auction of the blueprints.)

For new visitors / participants here are the announcements of the 1st mall:
The announcement (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=138899)
The 1st opening (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139071)
The 2nd opening (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139668)

Please post any questions/comments below.

silent000
24-07-07, 20:38
Sounds Good, 1st Post!

Zheo
24-07-07, 20:45
GM Auctions:
This time you need to bid:

* Blueprints of Holy Heal (will be auctioned immediately)
* WeaponPart 9 (will be autioned immediately)
* #WSX795/796/979

Combined auctions:

* 195 E-Parts (MARS) || 200 E-Parts (MERCURY) || 205 E-Parts (TERRA) (lowest bid: 500 blueprints of Holy Heal)
* ??? blueprints of Holy Heal (quantity results in the previous auction - lowest bid: ??? WP 9; quantity will be set after the auction of the E-Parts)
* ??? WP 9 (quantity results in the previous auction - lowest bid: ?? #WSX 795; quantity will be set after the auction of the blueprints.)

Not sure i understand all that, Seems like to bid I need holy heal bps, weaponpart 9's, and GM currency?

CMaster
24-07-07, 20:48
Each auction has a set type of GM currency to be bid in it.
However there are 3 "special" auctions.
The first is for a big pile of tech parts (from previous GM auctions I guess). You bid for this using holy heal BPs.
The next auction is selling off these holy heal BPs. You bid in weaponpart 9s.
The last one is auctioning off these weaponpart 9s. You bid in GM currency 795.

That's my understanding at least.

Chenoa
24-07-07, 20:55
Each auction has a set type of GM currency to be bid in it.
The first is for a big pile of tech parts (from previous GM auctions I guess). You bid for this using holy heal BPs.

That's my understanding at least.

Absolutely correct! thx Cmaster

/me writes a "Special" to mark it

Dribble Joy
24-07-07, 20:57
I want a WoC 3 PA.... but I doubt I will be able to get even the minimum amount wanted for it....

braydagner
24-07-07, 22:33
Will you be using this GM Currency at every NC mall? Or will they just go into a cab or onto the floor after this is over with all those hours wasted getting glass, wood, and plates?

Faid
25-07-07, 01:33
lol I couldn't imagine the time it would take to aquire 20 rarecode fragment #9's to trade in for 1 GM currency. The drop rate on those is not as you may think. Or did I misinterpret that?

Serious_Sam
25-07-07, 03:03
I think its disgusting that what you need for gold PA is junk, and lots of it. This was introduced so there wouldn't be a monopoly on those without much money. But at the same time, those with all the money have all the resources required to collect these crap, and probably have a huge stock pile ready.

This mall is a sham.

Dribble Joy
25-07-07, 16:28
Ungrateful git.

Anyway, the auctions are allways going to go to the big clans, simply due to the fact they have more members. The junk system means they don't simply have to go out and farm E parts, or empty the clan bank, they have to actually be pro-active. And it does narrow the gap between those in the clans and those outside.

If you don't like it, don't go, or go and laugh (silently) at the 'silly' people.

Death Dealers
30-07-07, 18:41
I need get this right please -

My question is?

in order to get the 1st special auction prize (pile of tech parts) - i need to bid using stack's of bp of holy heals

in order to get the 2nd special auction prize (bp of holy heal) - i need to bid using stack's of completed built of wp 9

in order to get the 3rd special auction prize (completed built of wp 9) - i need to bid using gm currency

Do I follow that right?

if so.... Than I have 10 stacks of 249 of bp wp 9 for sale for gm currency
if so.... Than I have 10 stacks of 249 of bp wp 10 for sale for gm currency

please dm ingame either (Mr Vendino) or (Someone)

Kanedax
30-07-07, 19:46
I'm positive the GMs have an agenda against me! Every Neocron Mall event starting on a day I go out of town! This one on my bday none the less....I expect compensation in the form of twinkies...better start mailin those wrapped heart attacks now!

Chenoa
31-07-07, 16:07
Runner auction on Terra added in the agenda (first post)

ancient
04-08-07, 13:58
im not one to moan but i missed the last gm aution because of the time differance.. probably my faulght but the world clock you have put a link to doesn't offer the option of transfering the time from central eastern time (CET) to any other time it only has the countrys that you can change the time from there for rendering the world clock useless unless you know what countrys are using CET. alltho i think its a very good idear but plz get it right along with all the other stuff <3 as i dont want to miss out on this one i have worked hard for my wood tbh

kratoc
04-08-07, 14:48
afaik Fracne, Germany, Belgium got CET. atm we got CEST ... thats CET+1. Hope this helps to find your timezone on that worldclock :)

Chenoa
06-08-07, 08:00
Mall III ended, close.

Mall IV will follow in 4-6 weeks i guess