PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]Thats it, KK You need to listen.

MrTrip
24-07-07, 00:56
Ive busted my ass trying to help this kid with the game, but hes finally giving up because of fatals, buggy net code, and just the fucking retarded little bugs.

I helped him out, smoothed over the super low population, and even pointed him in the right direction on every question he had, but he just can't be arsed to pay for a game that has so many bugs.

THAT is where the server population is going.

Screw new content, Screw balancing, lets see net code fixed, annoying little bugs fixed, PES models all together, the the shitty little fatals.

If you need help let the community know, its not like we won't help you guys, and its not like we don't WANT this stuff fixed.

I'm sure if you started a month long project of just fixing the bugs without balancing crap or adding new fucking content, A LOT of people would come back.

[/end rant]

I'm sorry if this post offends people, but for real...this kid was pretty cool, and the only way I'd get him to stay is to pay for his damn account.

Serious_Sam
24-07-07, 01:02
The only thing offensive about your post is that KK allowed this to happen (not your post, the kid).

But yea, we've all tried to get KK to respond to this type of topic only to be ignored or told 'it is being worked on'. Don't expect a damn thing.

ashley watts
24-07-07, 01:05
Ive busted my ass trying to help this kid with the game, but hes finally giving up because of fatals, buggy net code, and just the fucking retarded little bugs.

I helped him out, smoothed over the super low population, and even pointed him in the right direction on every question he had, but he just can't be arsed to pay for a game that has so many bugs.

THAT is where the server population is going.

Screw new content, Screw balancing, lets see net code fixed, annoying little bugs fixed, PES models all together, the the shitty little fatals.

If you need help let the community know, its not like we won't help you guys, and its not like we don't WANT this stuff fixed.

I'm sure if you started a month long project of just fixing the bugs without balancing crap or adding new fucking content, A LOT of people would come back.

[/end rant]

I'm sorry if this post offends people, but for real...this kid was pretty cool, and the only way I'd get him to stay is to pay for his damn account.

Hit the nail on the head.

But seriously if KK needs any help with whatever their trying to achieve im sure a LOT of people are willing to help, heh i know i would :p

MrTrip
24-07-07, 01:05
The only thing offensive about your post is that KK allowed this to happen (not your post, the kid).

But yea, we've all tried to get KK to respond to this type of topic only to be ignored or told 'it is being worked on'. Don't expect a damn thing.

That kid was fucking bright too, not your average noob. He gave the game a fucking shot, he went for most of the trial with no help AT ALL. He was going to give up before he met me, I helped him through the rest. He gave me all his stuff to keep now that he has left.

I'm keeping it in a cab just for him when he gets back.

KK FIX THE BUGS!

Matanius
24-07-07, 01:19
I haven't been here long but I have seen SO many threads like this before and iirc fixing asking to get the netcode fixed gets the answer "It would require a massive re-work of the game from the ground up and may cause more and unforeseeable problems by doing so and therefore is not worth the trouble of doing" or something to the same effect. KK have made up thier minds on this one, it just isn't going to happen.

As for all the other little shitty bugs and fatals etc, I don't really know what their stance on that one is, whether they are fixable, and if so whether they would even bother/have the resources to fix them. Would be nice to get some official response on that one that isn't "We're looking into it", nice but unlikely :(

The other bit about KK receiving help from players with anything to do with the game, I bought this one up in another thread not too long ago and the answer was pretty much that that won't happen either. I'll try and find the link to the thread and post it here if I can.

I completely agree with you on this one, it is things like the silly little bugs, the netcode/ridiculous clipping and constant Fatals that keep people away from this game or make them leave more than anything else. However the feeling I have got since I started here is that it's basically 'It ain't gonna change so like it or lump it' Might sound a bit harsh KK but that's my impression anyway, and it's not to say that you don't care (though that may be how it feels sometimes).

These are all just my impressions on the matter anyway and I may well be wrong and if I am then I will stand corrected :D

Serious_Sam
24-07-07, 01:20
Blimey, someone who genuinley tried? I guess one of the reasons i'm still here is because NC was my first MMO.

You know what they say about your first time...

braydagner
24-07-07, 01:21
Umm...

/signed

Fix the damn bugs.

Apocalypsox
24-07-07, 01:22
I havnt fataled...in....months......

Matanius
24-07-07, 01:28
Found that thread about us helping KK with fixing things. Mostly relevant anyway, starts on this page and carries over

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=139767&page=3&pp=15

jini
24-07-07, 05:37
I havnt fataled...in....months......
I fatal 3-4 times an hour EVEY hour. I am lucky if I only ever FRE once in an hour. It might not be kks fault, but windows. But how should I tell???

nellus
24-07-07, 06:42
When i get to play all day 15-20 hours i might fatal 4 or 5 times at the most.
I very rarely have login problems either. This tells me it's not all KK's fault but partly the isp's we all use.

Apocalypsox
24-07-07, 06:52
Its not a linear problem, so i wouldnt blame KK and the coding...Atleast its not linear as i can see. (Being fatals.)

and the only login...not really problem...but hinderance ive had lately was a slightly longer login synch once the other day.

Asurmen Spec Op
24-07-07, 07:22
Fix my fucking lip

~assy

SorkZmok
24-07-07, 08:37
I completely agre, it's all those little bugs we are used to but that will destroy the game for 9 out of 10 newbies.

Starting professions not working properly.

Starting equipment is utterly crap.

Starting money is too low.

Newbie MC5 needs actual mobs to fight instead of 2 spiders, 3 swarms of bees and the odd crawler scattered over the complete zone.

Making money for a start is incredibly hard if you don't know what you're doing. On the other hand, starting and leveling up is now incredibly easy IF you know what you're doing and got the money. Pure stupidity.

Annoying bugs everywhere. Shit netcode, bad synchs, terra going apeshit for weeks now. Cars not respawning for days. Traders selling wrong stuff or nothing at all. EPICS AND NEWBIE MISSIONS STILL GIVE OUT WRONG DIRECTIONS AND MISSIONS. I mean seriously, how long are those ingame now?

All i could think of right now. There's more. :(

KK need to stop implementing new stuff and keep working to fix the old shit that is broken for ages now. Or just try and fix the elemental elements like the goddamn netcode. A pvp orientated MMOFPS with such a shitty netcode? That's just laughable.
Stop implementing new stuff that and stick to something until it actually works. Especially when 75% of the time you can't even get the new stuff right before you move on. :mad:

Netcode? Player shops? Item tracking? :lol:

flib
24-07-07, 08:57
I'd say that the best move for Neocron at this point is to migrate to a different engine, like the Source MMO engine.
Yes, that would be a whole hell of a lot of work, but it would a great investment in the time and work it would take considering how much easier and less buggy it would be to develop and even play a game with an engine written in something other than Visual Basic.

Zeninja
24-07-07, 09:22
I'd say that the best move for Neocron at this point is to migrate to a different engine, like the Source MMO engine.
Yes, that would be a whole hell of a lot of work, but it would a great investment in the time and work it would take considering how much easier and less buggy it would be to develop and even play a game with an engine written in something other than Visual Basic.
That's what they already do in a certain way by working on a brand new game (Black Prophecy), although it's a shame we barely stand one single chance to see Cursed Souls and PP2 big fat whores anew :(

Selendor
24-07-07, 11:26
The problem seems to be that they have a lot of people who can pitch in and change NPC scripts and other peripheral changes, but they do not have the programmers or confidence to make changes to the core client and server.

The game shrinks every day I'm afraid, and while there may be the odd major change every 6 months, I am particularly disappointed that simple problems (quests, weapon damage) are not being fixed or even responded to on the forums. To quote the ceo:

"Furthermore, as opposed to Evol 2.2, there will be bugfixing patches during this time"

A main point of Neocron 2.2 was to standardise these components in order to allow rapid balance changes. I know that the mechanics of firing weapons is not working but they still should be able to tweak the damage of the overpowered stuff. Very disappointing.

Sultan
24-07-07, 13:32
KK promised us in Neocron (1) that they will bring loads of new things, bug fixing and net code fixing. After Neocron 2 comed out there was only thise big new city Dome of York and thats it. Still same bugs, fatals and net code. Was the new city only thing why they maked Neocron 2 and we needed to pay more :lol: ?

Then KK relised evo 2.1 to keep players happy and yes nice models but nothing else! After this they started talking to rebalance houl game and publish evo 2.2 . When testserver comed many people quited because they sayed 2.2 sucks and they never will play Neocorn again, so ill quit too, but I comed back when they 2.2 was running out.

My opinion are that Evolution 2.2 are so shitty. Balansing just changed APUs to GenTanks. People clipping like hell to survive at OP fights or in PvP. PvE are almoust impossible atm(spiderbot owns). Were didnt get Net code fixing, not bug fixing, still fatals etc...

So KK when you will fix the bugs which have been here since NEOCRON or are we still playing the Beta like 5 years :lol: ?!?! Now you are removing DOY so its mean that were goign back to NC1 so PLEASE KK FIX THE BUGS, FATALS, NET CODE!!!

aKe`cj
24-07-07, 13:47
KK promised us in Neocron (1) that they will bring loads of new things, bug fixing and net code fixing. After Neocron 2 comed out there was only thise big new city Dome of York and thats it. Still same bugs, fatals and net code. Was the new city only thing why they maked Neocron 2 and we needed to pay more :lol: ?

You sir, are an ignorant ***.
Take some time to compare nc2 with nc1 and see what has been changed, implemented, fixed. More than just the doy maps tbh.

Although, I have to agree on 2.2 being a large PITA due to the fact that the proclaimed "newly implemented adjustment-mechanisms that make future balancing changes precise, lightning-fast, piece of cake type actions" have so far stayed untouched... while there is a high demand for tweaking the balance.

GoLaserEyes
24-07-07, 13:57
They there.

Though I understand that many of you want the game remaked off the ground because of netcode issues, bad clipping, etc. pp. lets just face it: Its not going to happen.

A new engine (what would the most logical consequence, wether a licensed or a housebuild one) would result in so much work that kk could clearly sell this "upgrade" as a new game. And I bet people would pay for it. NC converted into a new engine with all the bugs fixed and a netcode that matches todays standard ? Lord, I would sell my soul and the souls of my family and all their neighbours for it.

But hey, kk decided that they won't put this effort into the neocron project. Assuming they are working on another project (Black Prophecy), I can clearly understand that.

And those things mentioned above are not those that are stealing the playerbase. I can say that because I am a newbie to this game, but no newbie to the whole mmo scene from uo upwards. Mostly small bugs and - most worse - misinformation are your main enemies.

Lets have a look:
I downloaded this absolutely huge client, registered my account and login. I select my class, race - everything okay. Played the tutorial which can be a pain to complete new players - wasn't to me but heard it from other people that tried the game. Then I get my quest from Misturrrr Jones and leave my appartment. And this is where all the trouble starts.

As a new player, you need advice. And ALOT of it. Fortunately, I have a friend of mine that played NC around 4 years ago and we both started playing again, so he can help me out a lot. I played the Trial in the first place a year ago and just quitted because nobody of my old mmo guild wanted to start NC.

So lets say, I have nothing of these advantages of knowledge: If I want to find a place, I use Navray. If I am lucky it leads me to the place I really wanted to go. If I am not so lucky, it leads me to a place near the place I really wanted to go. And if I am really unlucky, it leads me to some broken subway tunnel - YAY. Since you have LOTS of Stamina as a newbcharacter, you kinda feel assraped by the game when this happens two or three times. At some point, someone told me that those subway tunnels were involved in some kind of rp event.. yeah right. I appreciate the work of the GM team here, but you did new players no favor here if you can't adjust the nav ray routes instead.

It may seem a minor disturbance to those who can navigate without navray in nc. But complete new players will be overwhelmed by the complexity of the city and simply get lost without this tool and I bet most wouldn't ask for someone to guide their way in the help chan.

Same goes for some places in the navray, that seem to have moved within the nc history. Pawn Shops routes that are pointing on medical or weapon shops and stuff. But the subway thing just fucked up the ability to find themselves a route and to get used to this large city.

As a newbie, you may want to try the Level 1 sewers for your first fights and credits. In that case, everything should be okay since I can't see that the newb mobs down to level 2 are anything of a harm to anyone. But they reward the players accordingly to their skillgain.

Maybe you get to those mission terminals and see that you could increase your income and faction standing by taking some for killing mobs. Also a good idea, hence you will surely get frustrated the first time anything spawns instead of the mobtype you are hunting for.

AND maybe you want to try out those courier missions. If you take them, you clearly lost in the beginning. A friend of mine took one (and I refused to take one after he had lots of trouble with it) and found the npc sectors away from the direction he had to meet him.

Okay. Now we had some confusion through navray misrouting, are completely lost within the city due to the search for an non existing npc and his delivery but somehow managed to get to our first credits and .. more important: attribute gains.

Too bad that a new player doesnt know that some skills effectively have no effect on anything, like PSI Resist (sidenote: Same goes for Piercing resist ? I couldn't find any info yet.). So they skill like shit till someone tells him that he better lom himself to nowhere.

At this point, one will maybe try to read some sites to get more familiar with this game (and lets be honest: It always happens this way. Test it first, cry loud, read and understand later).

And here I cant blame kk except for the fact that they linked some outdated sites on their community linklist.
Depending on what happens within the next one or two days of playing, the newbie will decide if he stays with the game or if he quits before he could even experience the REALLY interesting things about neocron. And surely the pvp is one of these things. To those of the old rabbits in this game, it may all be daily business - but even after watching people fighting at veroniques five or six times, it is always a blast.

But back to the critics. I wanted to keep the story short, but I think it reflects the small things a real newb is worrying within the first days. Things one who has a lot of experience with nc can surely laugh or smile at. But for new players, those things are very serious because they have a bad impact on their fun at playing this game.

Quick solutions:

- Fix the damn nav ray routes. I will look over every nc route, if you want me to, just if it helps fixing it.
- Fix mission descriptions. Its not fun. It is even not worth the time.
- Maybe make the spawns for mobs more static in one or two locations per difficulty, so that a player will not find a cellar full of mutant corporals and scouts (-_-) instead of mutant warriors
- Get your community links up2date.
- Just erase the skills from the game tab, that have no effective use if you are not able to give them a sense.

Less confusion = more players

I'm sure there are many other small problems, new players have to fight with. But those are the main issues I have encountered after a few days playing neocron now.

As far as I can see I will extend my neocron playtime, since playing the game is a blast. Even with those issues most of the people wrote about in this thread. And the friend I started playing with will do the same.

And this is not for pure boreness, because I have enough other games I could pick. Beginning from good old ut to mmos of actual days like wow, lotro, eve online .. stuff like that. But the truth is: Neocron has even with its shitload of bugs enough points that addict me to this game for at least a few months (then I will decide again).
Its the fact, that you require aiming and position to some degree within the game which involves things the player must deliver into the game, not vice versa. Its the fact that is has actual housing, that has a sense within the game. Its the fact that you are somewhat completely free in what you do within the game and have to live with the consequence. It is one of the last true MMOs I so loved back in the days when the market was not just oversaturated with second to third class mmos that played all like the same grindy and shitty game.

I can't see that upcoming titles will really change this. Too bad Neocron is in a status that can best described as heavy injuried and near death due to a lack of players and a lack of real work that supports new players getting into the game. And honestly kk: If you would've wanted to, you could do many things that would help new players getting into the game.

Its nothing which requires 4 or 5 years of playing neocron, it is something you experience from the first minute of logging into neocron. And that makes me sad, because the game so damn rocks on the other hand.

Miss Naughty
24-07-07, 14:32
/signed.

Only reason I've come back and stayed is cos (incredibly) all the other sci-fi mmo games are worse or boring.

A lot of the stuff that is wrong with the game shouldn't require coders to fix. Just get volunteers / designers / whoever to go around and catalog all the broken npcs, missions, nav rays etc. and fix them.

So, KK - make the newbie experience better, fix the bugs and listen to your customers like you should have done 4 years ago? Neocron has easily some of the best atmosphere and game mechanics of all the sci-fi mmo games - just implement it all better, cos we still love this game for some masochistic reason!

Sultan
24-07-07, 14:52
You sir, are an ignorant ***.
Take some time to compare nc2 with nc1 and see what has been changed, implemented, fixed. More than just the doy maps tbh.

Although, I have to agree on 2.2 being a large PITA due to the fact that the proclaimed "newly implemented adjustment-mechanisms that make future balancing changes precise, lightning-fast, piece of cake type actions" have so far stayed untouched... while there is a high demand for tweaking the balance.

Yes there have been fixes but still the major problems are still in the game. Its just that KK have just fix the small problems while thise bigger probles are still lying in the game. So I just hoping that KK fix the bugs and net code so we will fight free whitout fatals and bugs! Its not fun to die because of fatals while you exping or PvP. Tell me how many mmo games you kow which got this many bugs, errors or bad net code?

I still would play NC1 because its just was way better than any Neocron 2. There was best players, best figth, more players than Neocron2.

Kazuya
24-07-07, 15:51
Yes there have been fixes but still the major problems are still in the game. Its just that KK have just fix the small problems while thise bigger probles are still lying in the game. So I just hoping that KK fix the bugs and net code so we will fight free whitout fatals and bugs! Its not fun to die because of fatals while you exping or PvP. Tell me how many mmo games you kow which got this many bugs, errors or bad net code?

I still would play NC1 because its just was way better than any Neocron 2. There was best players, best figth, more players than Neocron2.
nc1> 2.0 > 2.1/2.2

yuuki
24-07-07, 17:18
i'd put 2.1>2.0 (if you played a hacker you know what i mean and the rest was more or less just graphics)

Torg
24-07-07, 18:30
my dear friends. get over it. in business terms, neocron is alredy dead in the water. KK would be dead stupid to throw a lot of money at it, as they'd never get back any of it.

an average evening has 100 (10%) to 200 players (20%) online. check those figures by yourself if you want to.

neocron is still online, because we love it and they love it, and because its a great lab for checking mmo-related issues. there will be some new content, and some bugfixing, but no serious stuff.

so please stop whining everyone, or go back to WoW, and let me and a few others have loads of fun in this wonderful, while slightly imperfect MMO.

Cromac
24-07-07, 19:00
while slightly imperfect MMO.

While I agree with most of your post, that is the understatement of the life of this game. Compared to most MMO's this game suffers from bugs in ways most other dev companies would laugh at. None of the major dev companies would release this game the way it is.

The only thing I would agree with is that at a business perspective this game has had it's day and I just hope that what KK got wrong with NC they get right with their next MMO release.

Archtemplar
24-07-07, 19:41
A reason, imo, why many people have left NC is because it has simply become a mad grind towards end-game content. Now I'm sure we all know what content that is - pvp. That's all fine and dandy, but i could just as easily load up a decent fps and get straight to the action, because honestly, NC is such a terrible grind. Sure, it may not take ages to cap a character like in other mmos, but consider the last time you leveled up... Was it doing a mission from an npc? Or was it just killing the same mobs for hours? In other mmo's, leveling primarily takes place by doing missions, and not just the same old mission over and over again, like the ones you get from the shittycom stations, but something new that adds depth and objective to killing mobs.

NC's pop is dieing because NC failed to keep up with other games. When people leave to play a better game, more people leave cuz we're fed up with how its impossible to solo anything. You need people to poke, people to construct, people to research, people to repair... etc. No player, noob and vet alike, will want to level up with the shitty 60% guns that are available in stores.

And whoever mentioned how it wasn't KKs fault because they will not invest in a dieing game, was completely right. They probably have to draw names out of a hat to see who gets to attempt to work on NC for this month. :o

Girian
24-07-07, 20:06
I reactivated my accounts out of boredom and I needed SOME mmo to play. No time to start playing a new one and level-grind-sleep-boring all over again. I hadn't played since mid 2005, so I hadn't seen the game for about 20 months.

At first I was pleased with the fact there were some new things (new rares, some missions, regant's etc).

But already on the first day:
- synchronizing when logging on
- FRE on 40% when logging off
- not being able to use a weapon when logging on (symps @ 1)

Then I started noticing (read: remembering) those nasty little things that have been around for AGES now.

- Defect imps after death, which still show some % left, need to relog to fix.
- Horibble bugs with vehicles and zoning.
- Many textual errors (sometimes I even get german texts!)
- My LEd runner was killed by... well dunnow by what vehicle, but my jaw dropped)

There was myriade of little annoying things that took me a WHOLE 14days to get past again. ONLY because I KNOW there is funstuff in the game. Any new player would leave instantly. Who wants to play a buggy game?

We long passed the point where players would actually submit every bug they encountered, simply because they felt heavily discouraged by KK's lack of actually fixing things, the small things... the things that make that first impression on new players.

I'm too tired to make a complete post, I think I made my point anyways.

Bozz-Von Mel
24-07-07, 23:22
Wasn't the original game engine designed in like 1999? Wouldnt a new engine mean they have to make a completely new game (in effect) which would require like 100 programmers? Not to mention $$$$$$$.

Serious_Sam
25-07-07, 02:25
KK would be dead stupid to throw a lot of money at it, as they'd never get back any of it.

My good man, how many FPS fans are there? Now how many MMO fans are there? Now put them together and you have what is potentially the new population of NC.

I strongly believe that if NC is polished with new graphics and a stable engine, it could potentially be the best marriage of the two genres.

This post brought to you by the word 'Potential'.

rob444
25-07-07, 02:51
I agree. I think most of the population went *poof* because they added new buggy content to the game. People liked it how it was, all they needed to do in the community's point of view was fixing bugs and add some new dungeons and maybe do more events (from what I've seen and heard).

Right now it feels like half the programming team have mysteriously died in some plane crash or whatever, I don't feel that they do THAT much coding anymore on Neocron because it seems they are mostly adding new items and some new gfx and all that jizz which wouldn't surprise me doesn't take any real programming skills at all. Yeah, it could be a funding issue but if I was programming on a game I couldn't really care less about money (as long as I can afford rent and have enough money to have food on the table), I would devote my spare time to make the game better but I guess that is just me.

I can take the flames!

sanityislost
25-07-07, 03:17
Think of neocron that started off as a car with squeaky breaks.
KK tried to fix the breaks by tweaking it while adding other things to the car.
After that they kept adding other things to take attention away from the squeak.

while all that was going on the person who knew how to fix the breaks left.

Right now we are dealing with a mini that has been turned into a fecking
caravan and the people trying to fix the problem that started it all dont even
know where the bloody sound is coming from.

so they can either ride it out or spend a shit load of cash and time taking the
car apart and rebuilding it to fix it.

right now it looks like kk is gona ride it out till they dont make enough cash to
pay the bills. of course they will bastardize it some more to take your
attention away from the original problem.

SiL ..:..

Zeninja
25-07-07, 03:29
I always have a meticulous eye on everyone who's posting for his very first time on this board :

Too bad that a new player doesnt know that some skills effectively have no effect on anything, like PSI Resist
Too bad that you've just showed us you were everything but a newbie, since Psi Resist has been finally implemented for weeks now. Only a retired, frustrated, and/or banned NC player could know that Psi Resist used to have no influence for years. Not to mention the rest of your post.

What kind of noob would write one 8Kb message in a perfect english with so much details about a game he's supposed not to know as his first post, tbh ? Even a 4 years old monkey could figure out the disguise. Are you some Blizzard shareholder or something ? :lol:

You're even more pathetic than I am wasting my time reading your prose. Was a lot of fun though. If anything dragged ze NC playerbase down then it's clearly people like you pal. And I'm just sick of it.

"Thx for stopping by"

flib
25-07-07, 04:17
I'm guessing that the reason that he thought Resist Psi was useless and didn't know anything about Resist Piercing is because he went to one of the outdated community websites he was talking about, and their info hadn't been updated from 2.1. =O

Zeninja
25-07-07, 04:20
I'm guessing that the reason that he thought Resist Psi was useless and didn't know anything about Resist Piercing is because he went to one of the outdated community websites he was talking about, and their info hadn't been updated from 2.1. =O
Considering there are still few chances that you're right, I'd give GoLaserEyes one precious piece of advice : « experience things by yourself before opening your mouth »

GoLaserEyes
25-07-07, 04:31
Think thats a shitload of compliments Zeninja, thanks.

Actually I didnt know that PSI Resist has been implemented completely since it is not mentioned on the Game Info -> Skills Tab on the Neocron Website and a german Neocron Site mentioned that the skill is currently not working as intended. But thanks for the info anyways, maybe you can help me out with Piercing Resist, too.

As I mentioned in my post in the first place, I played the NC Trial about one year ago - so I'm not starting dead off these days plus I'm in company with a player who retired from the game a few years ago.

Add the fact that I'm informing myself as best as I can about game mechanics, especially when I encounter things that are supposedly not working as intended and you get the "knowledge" you speak of easily. Besides, I can't see that "perfect english" is an indicator for one being a newbie or not.

And if you read carefully, you would've seen that I didn't try to drag anything down. I actually complimented the game a lot at the end of my posting. I just pointed some things out, that are essential to comfort the playing experience of new players.

As far as you tried to defect my "prose" at its very base, you failed pal. I don't need anyone to like what I'm writing, but somehow I feel sorry for making you sick. Maybe you should just read what has actually been written, not things that exist in your fantasy or smth.

Thanks for trying, now get lost or deliver something constructive to this thread.

Zeninja
25-07-07, 04:59
And if you read carefully, you would've seen that I didn't try to drag anything down. I actually complimented the game a lot at the end of my posting

(...)

As far as you tried to defect my "prose" at its very base, you failed pal. I don't need anyone to like what I'm writing, but somehow I feel sorry for making you sick. Maybe you should just read what has actually been written, not things that exist in your fantasy or smth.

Thanks for trying, now get lost or deliver something constructive to this thread.
You're such a Tartuffe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartuffe). Or just a fool.

Now don't counjt on me delivering anything constructive to this unproductive-as-fuck thread (like so many ones I've read in the same style) ; all my apologies to the threadstarter, since he's a valuable member of the NC community and has done a great job (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140262) recently though... nobody's perfect.

You GoLaserEyes, are precisely the best representative of the worst I've ever met inside NC's community.

Drake6k
25-07-07, 07:18
I just got a friend into Neocron for the first time. He doesn't play very much.. because he gets stuck in sync every time he logs in and can't move, crashes all the time, gets stuck in doors, needs pokes and a new gun.. I dont cst or res, so hes kinda fucked on the new gun bit, although he has found a few nice people using trade chat. Anyway, my point is, this friend of mine could become a good member of the Neocron community but instead hes quitting next month. It isn't the new content that is going to make Neocron grow, its fixing the little shit and making the game more playable.

Selendor
25-07-07, 10:52
Resist psi works now? Damn I never knew! Is it for PvE mobs only you need it?

The population numbers have certainly been tailing off, obviously summer is a factor, but I think we are also seeing the end of the effect of the 2.2 launch, where free time encouraged many old players to come back, a proportion of which then subbed up for a few months.

The trouble with dropping numbers is that it starts to make the game harder for who is left. Back in the day, a drop from 500 to 400 was a good thing if you wanted a levelling spot, or to get a word in on Trade. But since Neocron 2.0 the game has been set up for a much large base than today's 100, with 2 cities, buyable items only reachable by fsm's and in particular hidden places etc.

I can see that KK realise they must bring together whats left of the population by merging the cities, but this still means people are left struggling for tradeskillers, pokers, and op wars (only a couple of clans can muster the numbers to take them). This not only makes it really hard for new players to get help, it also makes the end-game for capped players pretty pointless.

And so its a vicious cycle, as lower numbers discourage more and more people. I don't know how to reverse this without major changes for new players, and significant bug fixes and balance changes for the jaded capped players. The faction moves on their own do not seem enough to stop this slide :(

Archy
25-07-07, 10:55
Bullshit, what's killing this game is the poor piss carebear community, both pvpers and pve folks. The players control the game as there are not enough players to change things around, most people exploit that fact.

The only clans atm are Terrarist , Doy, AD and Soad and they are all carebear, they dont really want to pvp, they prefer ganking 10vs1. They dont do opwars and the game is simply dying of a slow death. In 5 years i have not seen the game in such a wacky state.

The players have created this, mostly the last remnants of pvpers that decided to mass on anti city factions. The pro city side has been forgotten, it is non existant at the moment (except me). The new sl rules turned the game into a free for all.

There are so few clans and they are all piss poor quality with no other alternatives. The current neocron playerbase prefer's ruining other's time.
They prefer ganking and scamming an already dying playerbase. They actually dont want to pvp anymore because they dont like to.

PVP in neocron is simply dead. It happens on a small scale on a daily basis still but it's nowhere what it was because of the 'free for all' effect. Factions dont mean anything anymore. Opwars are non existant.

I Find myself logging into my pro city chars in a desert city. Not a single pro city pvper except me on terra. And ingame people tell me to unsub , cancel subscription etc. I'm wondering sometimes when is this announcement of neocron servers shutting down will be coming. Honestly when i pay for a game that i love but that got destroyed by carebears and that the commmunity itself does not want to pvp anymore, i just cannt help myself but to hope that day comes soon.

Edit : after 6 years, people still whine that my spy stealths. But when other people fight 20 vs 1 with 5 ppu's while zoneline whoring its fine.

Necro Phil
25-07-07, 11:34
PVP in neocron is simply dead. It happens on a small scale on a daily basis still [...]. Factions dont mean anything anymore. Opwars are non existant.

it's sad but true

Bredahl
25-07-07, 11:35
Bullshit, what's killing this game is the poor piss carebear community, both pvpers and pve folks. The players control the game as there are not enough players to change things around, most people exploit that fact.

The only clans atm are Terrarist , Doy, AD and Soad and they are all carebear, they dont really want to pvp, they prefer ganking 10vs1. They dont do opwars and the game is simply dying of a slow death. In 5 years i have not seen the game in such a wacky state.

The players have created this, mostly the last remnants of pvpers that decided to mass on anti city factions. The pro city side has been forgotten, it is non existant at the moment (except me). The new sl rules turned the game into a free for all.

There are so few clans and they are all piss poor quality with no other alternatives. The current neocron playerbase prefer's ruining other's time.
They prefer ganking and scamming an already dying playerbase. They actually dont want to pvp anymore because they dont like to.

PVP in neocron is simply dead. It happens on a small scale on a daily basis still but it's nowhere what it was because of the 'free for all' effect. Factions dont mean anything anymore. Opwars are non existant.

I Find myself logging into my pro city chars in a desert city. Not a single pro city pvper except me on terra. And ingame people tell me to unsub , cancel subscription etc. I'm wondering sometimes when is this announcement of neocron servers shutting down will be coming. Honestly when i pay for a game that i love but that got destroyed by carebears and that the commmunity itself does not want to pvp anymore, i just cannt help myself but to hope that day comes soon.

Edit : after 6 years, people still whine that my spy stealths. But when other people fight 20 vs 1 with 5 ppu's while zoneline whoring its fine.

You are a fucking idiot :wtf:

No more op fights? well we (TERRArists) was fighting at 3 different OPs last night, 2 times againts AD, and once against EXL.
We dont attack much anymore though, but the whole map would get black if we did :lol:
So we just defend our ops, and do that nearly every night.

So dude.. try getting your head out your own ass, and take a look around, before posting shit that you CLEARLY have no fucking clue about :rolleyes:

For the record, i dont like zerging ppl, i preffer to be slightly outnumbered, it makes it more fun tbh.
I am prob one of the ppl that bitch about stealth whores, but im fucking tired of pussys that shoot one or two shots (that usually misses), and then stealths, its gay and definatly not exciting at all to fight stealth whores.

EDIT: And zone whoring sucks ;)

silent000
25-07-07, 11:45
We love to fight Terraists as they sort of out number us but it isnt anywhere near a zerg, plus a couple of people in there in enjoy shooting ;) Gotti i didnt see you last nite tho :(

Bredahl
25-07-07, 11:58
We love to fight Terraists as they sort of out number us but it isnt anywhere near a zerg, plus a couple of people in there in enjoy shooting ;) Gotti i didnt see you last nite tho :(

Yea i come late.. was on my PPU for another opfight just before you guys attacked, then logged Walker on, but he didnt have the GR, so i had to run there, and when i came there, there was only a tank and 2 PPUs left to kill :(

(i never saw the tank though.. just saw ppl shooting in out in the air.. gotta love NC :rolleyes: )

CMaster
25-07-07, 11:59
Resist psi works now? Damn I never knew! Is it for PvE mobs only you need it?

Nope, it applies to all damage inflicted by a "psi" source. We even worked out how effective it is. Nobody really bothers with it much however, as it makes you stronger vs AU but more vulnerable vs everyone else, and tanks don't even have any points that would allow them to spec it.

Honestly, I agree that the player movement/netcode is fucked up. KK need to either stop pandering to dial-up users and increase the datarate, or if they can't do that because of server-side processing limits, start giving neptune, and then maybe mars and mercury's hardware to Terra.

I don't however feel that rolling back to an earlier version would help anything at all. Sure, it sounds like a good idea. But what you'd end up with is a buggier, less stable game with less content. Although they do need to finish off the fucking balancing program.

I recall back near the start of NC2, as that is when I came to the game. There were many leaving threads a day. And do you know what the biggest stated reason for that leaving was? Ally killing. Something that other players did, not KK. The complaint that people couldn't actually walk down a street in Neocron without someone green jumping them. Because that actually was damn near true at that point.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Brehndal at a Terrarists op fight, unless he has more characters than I know about...

silent000
25-07-07, 12:33
Yea i come late.. was on my PPU for another opfight just before you guys attacked, then logged Walker on, but he didnt have the GR, so i had to run there, and when i came there, there was only a tank and 2 PPUs left to kill :(

(i never saw the tank though.. just saw ppl shooting in out in the air.. gotta love NC :rolleyes: )

Lol that was me, ash watts and ducky :D took me down tho didnt stand much of a chance lol :D

Bredahl
25-07-07, 12:54
Lol that was me, ash watts and ducky :D took me down tho didnt stand much of a chance lol :D

Aha it was you <3

Archy
25-07-07, 14:34
You are a fucking idiot :wtf:

No more op fights? well we (TERRArists) was fighting at 3 different OPs last night, 2 times againts AD, and once against EXL.
We dont attack much anymore though, but the whole map would get black if we did :lol:
So we just defend our ops, and do that nearly every night.

So dude.. try getting your head out your own ass, and take a look around, before posting shit that you CLEARLY have no fucking clue about :rolleyes:

For the record, i dont like zerging ppl, i preffer to be slightly outnumbered, it makes it more fun tbh.
I am prob one of the ppl that bitch about stealth whores, but im fucking tired of pussys that shoot one or two shots (that usually misses), and then stealths, its gay and definatly not exciting at all to fight stealth whores.

EDIT: And zone whoring sucks ;)

Your a lying hypocryte that can only handle someone if you have friends and ppu's butt plugging you. I got in AD with my droner for... 2 days... sorry these guys are idiots and they are actually bending over to you. EXL ? LMAO

Anyways theres no opfights because of the major unbalance in the sides, everyone's an anti nowadays.

Ever tought about buffs wearing off ? that guy who was shooting you and then stealthed most likely had buffs dropped, they last so long. You dont really think further than your nose , all you want is to own the game without any competition. In other words , your all a bunch of carebears that cant stand a fair fight, else you would get your ass kicked. You cannot handle a challenge.

CMaster
25-07-07, 14:38
Anyways theres no opfights because of the major unbalance in the sides, everyone's an anti nowadays.

But there ARE op wars. Every day. So I'm kinda confused.

Archy
25-07-07, 14:43
Theres 1 pro city clan and that's AD. They dont want me to fight for them, nor do i want to fight for them , they are backstabbing whores who bend over to anti city folks.

That said the people with the head in their ass are the ones that ignore the problem like you Cmaster. The opwars are not accessible because a few clans are monopolising every single pvper. And they are touchy about it, bad time to do so.

Oh and that [ edited ]that said the shots miss, thanks to this great new version where half the shots dont register. Sounds like you are the one that's clueless.

Cmaster , the opwars ive been on since i resubbed are all gank type 1:2 to 1:3 ratio. It lasts about 30 sec and thats why people zonewhore at pp1.

Archy
25-07-07, 14:50
But there ARE op wars. Every day. So I'm kinda confused.

These op wars are actually a joke compared to what it once was for many reasons. There arent as much people, and most people are all in a very few clans that seem to enjoy destroying what's left of this whole game. Each time i see you pvping cmaster you get killed in a very short ammount of time. I'm thinking you enjoy it as a fetish.

Kazuya
25-07-07, 14:59
Your a lying hypocryte that can only handle someone if you have friends and ppu's butt plugging you. I got in AD with my droner for... 2 days... sorry these guys are idiots and they are actually bending over to you. EXL ? LMAO

Ever tought about buffs wearing off ? that guy who was shooting you and then stealthed most likely had buffs dropped, they last so long. You dont really think further than your nose , all you want is to own the game without any competition. In other words , your all a bunch of carebears that cant stand a fair fight, else you would get your ass kicked. You cannot handle a challenge.

Is this guy a retard wuwu ?

Everyones a anti even AD and EXL. Hows it our fault you have a droner so you dont get ppu'ed ? As a terrarist we fight anti as well; so I dont see the problem.

Edit: reading your other posts you sound like revk, that explains alot! Have you found a biotech fsm yet? 32k ?

Archy
25-07-07, 15:07

Everyones a anti even AD and EXL. Hows it our fault you have a droner so you dont get ppu'ed ? As a terrarist we fight anti as well so dont see the problem.

Edit: reading your other posts you sound like revk, would explain alot lol

Learn to type a readable sentence before posting in forum boards.

Edit : Might wanna learn how to read too.

Btw thanks for proving that you scammed in a game with less players ingame than on the forum boards. Also make sure you dont point out that you were using a pro city char. You prove that you want to destroy this game.

Scamming is very 2002ish when there was more clans than there is pvpers atm. Scamming someone playing pro city , and that pvps, only proves that you are not willing to fight, that you cannot take a challenge, and that you actually monopolise the game.

Youre the type That has pro city alts with names unknown to scam people in need of repairs or fsm replacements.
I've had many anti city people repair stuff. Only terrarist do when they know it's the stuff from the only pro city guy that's fighting them. They sure dont want any challenge :)

Selendor
25-07-07, 15:10

Heh well I wasn't going to put it so harshly, but to be honest the replies do seem a bit irrational and ranting. Archy you're welcome to your opinion but please don't get this thread closed as its an important topic.

For the record I don't agree with you that its the players that have ruined the game (other than the hackers and the netcode changes, but lets not get into that), as its up to KK to define a set of game rules around which players of all disposition (crazed killers, pacifist traders etc) can enjoy the game. Also, players haven't abandoned Pro-City - its always been the weaker side since Neocron 1 was launched. Clans aren't monopolising pvp players, they are just trying to have enough online for proper large scale fights.

I'm sorry but if a population of a game goes down over time, its the fault of the people running the game, be it through lack of resource, development, decision making and not reacting to competition (WoW etc). We are the customers and pay a fee for the priveledge, so we can demand that changes we think are crucial for the game to survive are implemented (or at least that a dialogue is opened with KK to discuss the merits of them).

Archy
25-07-07, 15:15
There are still people who used major exploits playing the game, and they are in terrarist. What a coincidence.

Archy
25-07-07, 15:20
Heh well I wasn't going to put it so harshly, but to be honest the replies do seem a bit irrational and ranting. Archy you're welcome to your opinion but please don't get this thread closed as its an important topic.

For the record I don't agree with you that its the players that have ruined the game (other than the hackers and the netcode changes, but lets not get into that), as its up to KK to define a set of game rules around which players of all disposition (crazed killers, pacifist traders etc) can enjoy the game. Also, players haven't abandoned Pro-City - its always been the weaker side since Neocron 1 was launched. Clans aren't monopolising pvp players, they are just trying to have enough online for proper large scale fights.

I'm sorry but if a population of a game goes down over time, its the fault of the people running the game, be it through lack of resource, development, decision making and not reacting to competition (WoW etc). We are the customers and pay a fee for the priveledge, so we can demand that changes we think are crucial for the game to survive are implemented (or at least that a dialogue is opened with KK to discuss the merits of them).

Pro city is the underdog, it's abandonned. Stop lying you hypocryte. It was NOT weak until 2.2 , it was not even weak in 2.1. You are clueless.

Clans like terrarist are monopolising every player to the anti city cause causing huge imbalances. Thus not letting any pro city clan forming.

The people running the game actually have to deal with exploiters more than improving the game because of the current playerbase desperatly trying to.

These changes were asked 5 years ago, your a bit late on the train. I have much more problems with this carebear pvp community than the game bugs. Altough i would have probably killed everyone if my hits always registered.

Dogface
25-07-07, 15:34

Who cares man? It's a game, don't take it so seriously.

TERRArists have got bigger in the last few weeks but to say we zerg 3:1 isn't exactly true. We usually have around 9 fighters in a full OP team, fighting soad with their full OP team is about 9 vs 14, AD about the same. Don't get fuckin bitchy at us because you can't get into an OP clan that's worth shit. OP fights happen every day, we had two fights yesterday against AD and as soon as one was over we had to go fight EXL. Just because you're too narrow minded to see the bigger picture doesn't mean you think you have a clue.

Before TERRArists made it to the size we are now, we had some awesome fights sometimes winning 3 vs 10, 4 vs 12 against soad, we beat soldierZ with some pretty funny numbers too and hell, even sometimes we've had one PPU. So don't talk to us about fair fights, you don't know shit about it.
We had a conversation last night about what to do when our clan eventually gets too big and OP fights get shit when we own all the OPs, my idea was to break up the clan and do something else. Other people in clan also knew it would get to the point where we wouldn't get any fights, people would get bored and not log in because there was nothing to do and we don't really want that to happen, so again, don't tell us we want a monopoly on the map like FF had.

We like fair fights as much as anyone else, we've had our share of being on the smaller side of zergs against soad, AD and soldierZ so yeah we CAN handle a challenge.

And don't call us carebears, the only reason our clan exists is to fight. We're hardly anti-pvp :rolleyes:

Sultan
25-07-07, 15:41
Lol Archy I see you haven’t been on lately. I think in Terra have got best OP fights at last 2 weeks but Im sorry that you don’t got the clan which can get in thise good fights but you have missed the great fights against Terrarist, Soad and Hell’s. I feel sad because you feel that OP fight / PvP are dead in the game. Maybe you need to join a clan which are fighting on Ops so you don’t need to run alone at desert :lol:

Afterall I don’t you to come whit me or my clan because ill wanna fight Clan vs. Clan because that’s fair and its not that messed up if there all people in different clans / factions. Tbh were not back stabbing, were OP fighters so accept it and we really have get good fights as I have sayed, so accept your loose because you left!

How you can think that all people are Antis now. Maybe you need to check a little bit citycom and see which factions got people online. That maybe will sort your head off.

And thb there arent any clans atm which really can hadle more than 5 OPs (meaning that if 5 OPs got under attack same time you dont got that much people to handle all 5 OPs) so Im still hoping more clans whill show on map so we dont need to fight against Terrarist all time because they are the only Anti clan atm which got OPs.

Archy
25-07-07, 15:54
Who cares man? It's a game, don't take it so seriously.

TERRArists have got bigger in the last few weeks but to say we zerg 3:1 isn't exactly true. We usually have around 9 fighters in a full OP team, fighting soad with their full OP team is about 9 vs 14, AD about the same. Don't get fuckin bitchy at us because you can't get into an OP clan that's worth shit. OP fights happen every day, we had two fights yesterday against AD and as soon as one was over we had to go fight EXL. Just because you're too narrow minded to see the bigger picture doesn't mean you think you have a clue.

Before TERRArists made it to the size we are now, we had some awesome fights sometimes winning 3 vs 10, 4 vs 12 against soad, we beat soldierZ with some pretty funny numbers too and hell, even sometimes we've had one PPU. So don't talk to us about fair fights, you don't know shit about it.
We had a conversation last night about what to do when our clan eventually gets too big and OP fights get shit when we own all the OPs, my idea was to break up the clan and do something else. Other people in clan also knew it would get to the point where we wouldn't get any fights, people would get bored and not log in because there was nothing to do and we don't really want that to happen, so again, don't tell us we want a monopoly on the map like FF had.

We like fair fights as much as anyone else, we've had our share of being on the smaller side of zergs against soad, AD and soldierZ so yeah we CAN handle a challenge.

And don't call us carebears, the only reason our clan exists is to fight. We're hardly anti-pvp :rolleyes:

Taking it so seriously ? Who's the one bragging about scamming a pro city with a pro city alt ?

LOL you zerg a pro city pvper that's alone with 10 people and your gonna tell me you dont fight 3:1 . Yeah i have also survived being chased and hunted by 2 full op teams in the past weeks. So if i dont know shit about fair fights then your not a carebear (sarcasm).

So you dont want people to get bored , but you conspire against a single pro city pvper that's not even clanned, to get all his belts, to scam him and to make sure he cannot pvp back. Ignore propaganda campaigns and such only comes from true carebears. That's what you do and that's definitly because you DONT want to pvp.

Anyone from your clan will gladly pk or scam anyone , even a xx/10 LE'd guy would be a challenge for you guys. You would also brag about it.

There's no such thing as a pro city clan that's worth shit. There are none.

Dogface
25-07-07, 16:01
Sounds like you're throwing any kind of argument at us because you're pissed at us for killing you in PP1 and scamming you? Sounds about right. Stop whining rev, get pokes, new items, grow a pair then come back.

This whole topic revolves around you being a whiny little fuck :rolleyes:

MrWeedster
25-07-07, 16:09
omg dogface, most of that he said is just true about your clan.

(e.g. remembering u dewds zerging soad (5 peeps on) together with ad at northstar a week (?) ago. How much u were? 15? 20? Thats just lol.

And the top of this is the childish n00b flaming after this action (lol noobs and shit) - just childish.

greetz

Kazuya
25-07-07, 16:12

(e.g. remembering u dewds zerging soad (5 peeps on) together with ad at northstar a week (?) ago. How much u were? 15? 20? Thats just lol.

And the top of this is the childish n00b flaming after this action (lol noobs and shit) - just childish.

greetz

I dought terrarists even have more then 15 members in clan at anyone time. Mostly alts so stfu. SOAD cant even complain about zerging tbh. I remember the 3 v 12.

Dogface
25-07-07, 16:13
So? Didn't say we never zerg. What he said was true for bare few occasions.

Bredahl
25-07-07, 16:17
Taking it so seriously ? Who's the one bragging about scamming a pro city with a pro city alt ?

LOL you zerg a pro city pvper that's alone with 10 people and your gonna tell me you dont fight 3:1 . Yeah i have also survived being chased and hunted by 2 full op teams in the past weeks. So if i dont know shit about fair fights then your not a carebear (sarcasm).

So you dont want people to get bored , but you conspire against a single pro city pvper that's not even clanned, to get all his belts, to scam him and to make sure he cannot pvp back. Ignore propaganda campaigns and such only comes from true carebears. That's what you do and that's definitly because you DONT want to pvp.

Anyone from your clan will gladly pk or scam anyone , even a xx/10 LE'd guy would be a challenge for you guys. You would also brag about it.

Revk.. just leave NC again? please?

If you die your belts will be hacked.. we do it, just like everyone else (and when its your belt, we have a big fucking smile on while hacking).

@ the scamming - i dont scam, ive never scammed, and never will, but to hear that you got scammed - makes me happy tbh.

@ the ignoring.. shut the fuck up, so we dont HAVE to ignore you?! :wtf: i have never seen anyone spam as much shit as you..

And dont you fucking dare to say that its because of buffs running or some shit like that.. i have fought YOU several times, and all you do is shoot a few times (in pp1 :rolleyes: ) with your SH, then you stealths off.. Dont call US for carebears lol.

MrWeedster
25-07-07, 16:18
I dought terrarists even have more then 15 members in clan at anyone time. Mostly alts so stfu. SOAD cant even complain about zerging tbh. I remember the 3 v 12.

that fight wasnt my decision.
but if theres action, i think no one dont want to come if theres some action going on anyway.

btw another thing @ ad and terrarists: how long u playing at night?

greetz

Selendor
25-07-07, 16:19
This thread's been derailed, I'm out before it gets locked.

Bredahl
25-07-07, 16:20

greetz

Heh fuck soad, they deserve to get zerged, after the 5000 times they have zerged other clans :lol:

MrWeedster
25-07-07, 16:24
hasnt nothing to do with zerging - we got the peeps on that wanted to fight. what should we do in your oppinion?

well i was against the zerging actions anyways. but if some1 says fight - we fight. dont tell me u wouldnt do the same, otherwise it gets boring (well its boring to zerg too, but any action going on anyway).

Sultan
25-07-07, 16:25

greetz

Lol... funniest thing ever... Yes we was at Northstar whit Terrarist. Also you all know Soad are our enemy so are Terrarist but on thise case we bouth clans were after soad because they zerged us last nigh before thise so we did the same :lol: After all in Northstar Terrarist powned us so all went right we killed Soad ang got killed byu Terraris :lol:

Sultan
25-07-07, 16:26
that fight wasnt my decision.
but if theres action, i think no one dont want to come if theres some action going on anyway.

btw another thing @ ad and terrarists: how long u playing at night?

greetz

Ill play usually at 3am (gmt +2)

hasnt nothing to do with zerging - we got the peeps on that wanted to fight. what should we do in your oppinion?

well i was against the zerging actions anyways. but if some1 says fight - we fight. dont tell me u wouldnt do the same, otherwise it gets boring (well its boring to zerg too, but any action going on anyway).

But you havent get good figths at chester. I think thous fight have been best against soad. im hoping you will come back on the map so we get more action on the game.

MrWeedster
25-07-07, 16:33
Lol... funniest thing ever... Yes we was at Northstar whit Terrarist. Also you all know Soad are our enemy so are Terrarist but on thise case we bouth clans were after soad because they zerged us last nigh before thise so we did the same :lol: After all in Northstar Terrarist powned us so all went right we killed Soad ang got killed byu Terraris :lol:

we should stop that - its no fun. not for u, not for us. i could bitch around here like everyone else, but it brings nothing else then more zerg.

Ill play usually at 3am (gmt +2)

But you havent get good figths at chester. I think thous fight have been best against soad. im hoping you will come back on the map so we get more action on the game.

Problem is, most of us (well i know from me ^^) is working, and i have to go to bed at some time. playing till 3am is not possible, but i see thats the time (12pm - 3am or so) terrarists and ad got most members on, while we have the most at 10-12pm.
at that point of view some1 is always zerging.

point is: get on earlier :>

greetz

Dogface
25-07-07, 16:35
Which is why everyone should stop whining about it.

Faid
25-07-07, 16:42
I would have to disagree with you there :angel:

Matanius
25-07-07, 16:45
This all getting a wee bit silly now isn't it? :p There are definitely Pro city clans that OP fight out there, ok not many, only really AD, eXL and SXR but they are there and there are fights nightly. Even we (MAU) also go to OP fights despite how tiny we are, we just team up with AD or eXL (just eXL now mostly) and go have some fun fights, it's the only decent PvP in the game imo.

As for TERRArists, my opinion of them has gone up recently since I started fighting against them at OP fights, I have not seen them zerg once (not that I'm saying they don't ever do it) if anything they have had the lesser numbers, and still pwn :p They've also seemed to have matured a bit more in their attitude, whether that's a change in how I look at them or because they have grown up I don't know. (sorry, that sounds really condescending but I couldn't think of a better way to word it, no offense meant :))

Back on topic, I think that scammers and the like do definitely drive players away, particularly new ones, however I see what selendor means when he talks about how it falls to KK to set the rules for the game. I hate scamming, I think it's lame and pointless but it is down to KK to stop the players doing it. afaik, people do not get banned for scamming. May be wrong ofc.

Tis all a moot point for me really, we all know KK's attitude to the game and why they do not fix things such as the bugs etc. I've just gotten used to it. For me, to play this game is to accept how it is and how it is run. I have already seen ample evidence that things aren't really going to change drastically and we should just live with it.

Man I'm tired, I don't really think I made any sense, but I've typed it now so it can stay :p

Sultan
25-07-07, 17:22
Problem is, most of us (well i know from me ^^) is working, and i have to go to bed at some time. playing till 3am is not possible, but i see thats the time (12pm - 3am or so) terrarists and ad got most members on, while we have the most at 10-12pm.
at that point of view some1 is always zerging.

point is: get on earlier :>

greetz

Ouh I have seen you gyus at chester many times at chester at 3am. No worrys man Im working to and woke up everyday 5-6 am :lol:

People would sto whining abotu scamming. Why the hell you give stuff to people who you dont know. Ill never give and I never will. You just should get know people or join a clan and if they got trade skillers no problem im quite sure they would not scamm you.

In history of After Dark there have been only one Scamm. Mister Ziddane scammed Nellys DS and lol Foxhound stoled all basic weapons/spells/imps at clan appy which he sold in Yo's. I think you spend too much time to get 200k of all items which got in clan appy :lol: It even not took much time to build them back :lol:

MrWeedster
25-07-07, 17:26
Ouh I have seen you gyus at chester many times at chester at 3am. No worrys man Im working to and woke up everyday 5-6 am :lol:

And, how much were there from us, and how much from u, except weekends?

But respect for only needing 3h sleep a day - crazy man, i would die after some days :>

greetz

Sultan
25-07-07, 17:29
I would have to disagree with you there :angel:

I dotn got nothing against you or ur clan but is this what you mean Pro clan or antiProclan? --> http://afterdark.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?t=50

silent000
25-07-07, 17:52
Right I think its time for some cracker magic in this thread. Here are some questions for all you beautiful people, except nabbl :mad:

1) What is your favorite biscuit? (i will never get bored of biscuits)
2) Whats your favorite Pot Noodle?
3) When you pour water into a plant's soil and you turn your back, then when you turn around the water has gone......Who Fucking Stole It!?

Matanius
25-07-07, 17:56
1) If I'm forced to choose just one then I think it has to be Hobnobs! :p
2) Beef & Tomato although Super Noodles beat Pot noodles!
3) :eek: How do you not know this!? The fairy that lives in your eyes steals it! Jesus dude, did your parents not tell you that one when you were a kid?!

Sultan
25-07-07, 18:41
If you sleep too much you loose time to do all shit... like play nc :lol:

Nymphette79
25-07-07, 18:52
But respect for only needing 3h sleep a day - crazy man, i would die after some days :>

greetz

Thats a goodnight for me, when u have a 3 yr old, a 19 month old and a 7 month old sleep is a long forgotten memory

Mighty Max
25-07-07, 18:54
You are way too productive

Nymphette79
25-07-07, 18:57
Its amazing what can be achieved whilst waiting for impairment to go ^^

Matanius
25-07-07, 19:14
Thats a goodnight for me, when u have a 3 yr old, a 19 month old and a 7 month old sleep is a long forgotten memory 23 month and 2 month old, think I've had about 10 hours sleep in 3 days! :p Not after a competition here! lol. Just saying I know what ya mean ;)

solling
25-07-07, 19:53
don't tell us we want a monopoly on the map like FF had

we have had less ops in all nc2(ops at the same time) then u guys do now i think ;) never had monopoly in nc2 did in nc1 tho. but having to many ops and winning a lot makes people not wanna fight u , pro fights each other more then anti usualy.

but now u guys can try how it is now the game is dead :p

MrTrip
26-07-07, 03:05
Fuck it, mods close this thread, its gone way off topic and everybody is just fighting like normal.

Apocalypsox
26-07-07, 03:14
Before it gets closed, i think KK needs to listen to something else (Trips sig made me remember =D)

"KKstaff1: Sheizer unt server haz died! Nein more neocron...
KKstaff2: Vait! little Suzie down ze road has gut new hamster!
KKstaff1: To little Suzie's haus!"

Aye...Heres a question...servers in NC1 could probably handle 70 people in one zone quite well, with everyone going about their general buisness (being the trading zones)

why cant a zone in NC2 even handle 20? I think weve been downsized when we wernt looking!

Asurmen Spec Op
26-07-07, 03:21
You're both fucking carebears, get outa the thread.

Lodar
26-07-07, 08:50
Closed by Threadstarter.