PDA

View Full Version : str woc pe's?

Kierz
23-07-07, 14:52
just wondering, but are they ever going to be usefull again? if not i guess i'm gonna have to delete mine :/

flib
23-07-07, 15:25
Were they ever usefull?

silent000
23-07-07, 15:55
They were sexy :cool:

flib
23-07-07, 16:22
Screenshots?

ashley watts
23-07-07, 18:21
Screenshots?

what off ;X ?

Mortiis or somthing ? sexeh woc str pe :D

Serious_Sam
24-07-07, 01:32
I had an idea for them before (dunno where the thread is) that PEs could have 2 different approches/skill set up.

You could choose a dex based or str based PE. So dex based will be the usual 80 dex & 60 str. But a str based would be 80str & 60 dex.

I'd like to think it would make HC/MC PEs viable.

flib
24-07-07, 08:19
Even with that idea, a str PE would be like a un-capped Tank with Psi.
They would have less Str, Con, and Dex.
The extra Int and Psi probably wouldn't help a whole lot.

Zeninja
24-07-07, 08:30
You could choose a dex based or str based PE. So dex based will be the usual 80 dex & 60 str. But a str based would be 80str & 60 dex.
Even with that idea, a str PE would be like a un-capped Tank with Psi.
They would have less Str, Con, and Dex.
The extra Int and Psi probably wouldn't help a whole lot.
The extra INT would help a lot in having tradeskills (poking at least), and don't forget to put Stealth in the equation too.

flib
24-07-07, 08:53
The Int wouldn't help much in actual combat though.

But yes, the poking would help a lot since you would die a lot and it would be cheaper to be able to poke yourself.

Zeninja
24-07-07, 09:07
The Int wouldn't help much in actual combat though.

But yes, the poking would help a lot since you would die a lot and it would be cheaper to be able to poke yourself.
I see you're one of those (numerous) players who still haven't realised that not only combat has to be taken into account to balance classes in an mmorpg, so let me add to my previous post that Woc PE's can be pretty decent hackers and go into the hacknet as well, which is directly linked to combat (no hackers, no OP fights).

I'm not saying that I support Kierz and Serious Sam idea though, just my 2 cents.

They were sexy :cool:
STR Woc PE's were even a bit overpowerd if you ask me (not to mention rumors state they used to exploit the netcode to get free cookies and milk at will).

Kierz
29-07-07, 19:11
I'm not saying that I support Kierz and Serious Sam idea though, just my 2 cents.i asked if they'd ever be usefull, unless that's giving KK an idea i never posted any :x

making the hurlerkings woc again and making them TL80ish would help, or releasing an imp with PE requirment and str woc req, and giving it +10 str or something =]