PDA

View Full Version : anybody goes to global gathering?

spikeownzu
21-07-07, 16:26
anybody going to global gathering ????

www.globalgathering.co.uk

zii
21-07-07, 18:21
love to, but cannot :( Boo Hoo.

RusSki
21-07-07, 19:33
Yes, a few of us doing the full weekend and a trip to warwick castle on the monday for a proper frisk.
Going dressed as skeletons for some random reason and working on the thriller dance for a laugh.
Been before and its all good, but done the tent thing to death so its hotel in a local town for us, haha. Real showers, central heating and it means we can go have real food and get lashed in a real pub on the sunday night.
Looking at the 7 day forecast and how its been for the last week i'll be glad to get away from the campsite.

Which DJ's/acts do you want to see most and what type of music are you in too?

Check out this (http://www.tobyatglobal.com/web/index_html) site for a giggle.

spikeownzu
21-07-07, 19:43
im doin the weekend, going for the dnb mostly, but im into all hardcore, dance, dnb music really.

yeah i'v got a feeling its going to piss down?

all i know is im going to get tottaly wrecked and try and pull as many random girls as possible, love it :D

you going VIP?

RusSki
21-07-07, 20:07
Nah VIP at any event or club is for posers who stand like statues in their "special" reserved area.
I'd rather be in the thick of the action dancing with the peasants, wacko's, angels and sinners :)
I'd defo put myself into the sinners catagory.

On friday i'll be going to see 2manydjs & erol alkan, then i'll prolly spend alot of time in the Air arena for the breaks.
Saturday its all about AVH for his mad party sets, klaxons, the glimmers and ofcourse pendulum who was by far the best dj set at glasto. After that it wont matter what happens because i'll only remember when i get the pictures developed.

And if toby the hound comes near me he's gonna get a swift kick to the knackers

spikeownzu
22-07-07, 15:53
pendulam is gonna be wicked

you put yourself in the sinners catagory?

are you a drug abuser ?

RusSki
23-07-07, 07:56
No I wouldnt call myself a drug abuser. There are plenty of things I can do to become a sinner besides recreational drugs ;)

That said, its not like I havent smoked a few joints in my time, but hasnt everyone?!

nellus
23-07-07, 08:46
That said, its not like I havent smoked a few joints in my time, but hasnt everyone?!

Nope Never

RusSki
23-07-07, 17:12
There's always a minority lol

Cromac
24-07-07, 15:35
Most people I know have at least tried it :confused:

William Antrim
30-07-07, 17:30
Drugs are for girls, adrenaline is the essence of life.

Dogface
30-07-07, 19:47
Will knows.

RusSki
31-07-07, 17:36
I know that he knows. And if Will is who I think he is then...
I've had many a chat with TX in the past and got a fair idea what those boys used to get up too ;) BTW anyone seen TX around lately?

Global was a proper mad weekend, 2manydj's and pendulum both played awesome sets.
For anyone that did go, did you see these people?

http://globalgathering.img.napkinnights.com/pics/albums/globalgathering/gg07_clubbers/1291.jpg

Thats me on the left and my friend Kev on the right.
We rocked the Sputnik Global arena for most of saturday night.
So many people posed with us for pictures.