PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer - Missing a scope?

Zheo
17-07-07, 19:27
Has anyone ever noticed that the Warhammer (WOC rocket launcher) actually has a scope on it that doesn't work? It's not installed as such but you can quite clearly see a scope in first and third person kinda interesting no?

It would be laughably funny to run around with a scoped rocket launcher!

Bredahl
17-07-07, 19:42
Wouldnt be too usefull, but would be sexy ;)

Brammers
18-07-07, 02:46
Has anyone ever noticed that the Warhammer (WOC rocket launcher) actually has a scope on it that doesn't work? It's not installed as such but you can quite clearly see a scope in first and third person kinda interesting no?

It would be laughably funny to run around with a scoped rocket launcher!

I really would like to see a tank actually hit someone accuractly at 500m, considering no-one can even aim the rockets accurately at someone after 10m :p

Jodo
18-07-07, 03:30
Rocket launchers should have a sweet spot imo. They should be crap up to 20 to 30 meters and crap after 100 meters with a highly accurate shot if the target is at 65 meters. These are just numbers plucked out of the air but you get the idea. The closer to the 65 (or whatever distance is best) the more accurate.

As it is now, it feels very random, and I often think it may be better chucking a nade. :(

Flame Bait
18-07-07, 11:03
I really would like to see a tank actually hit someone accuractly at 500m, considering no-one can even aim the rockets accurately at someone after 10m :p

RL > NC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger

nabbl
18-07-07, 13:14
HK G11 (Reaper) has a scope on it too... i just moddet one in for the style :P

Dogface
18-07-07, 14:03
Can I please be sniped with the most powerful single shot weapon in the game?
No..

Jodo
18-07-07, 14:20
No..

Perhaps not in-game but in RL should be achievable. :p

Bozz-Von Mel
18-07-07, 19:02
Laser guided weapons? We can do that now! Why not in NC ?

ashley watts
18-07-07, 19:09

Lazy KK ftl :p

Zheo
18-07-07, 19:34
No..

I never said it should be a sniper cannon, and at the range of sniping you could EASILY move out the way, but it would be SO cool to have a zoom on it just for fun. Since it has the sight and all...

aKe`cj
18-07-07, 20:05

My PPU had access to laser-guided weapon systems (http://mirrors.akedo.de/random/ppuuzi.jpg) in Neocron 1. Back then, combined with a DB, they were teh sex :p

Serious_Sam
18-07-07, 21:37
Well, considering its Low-Tech, laser guided (although very cool) would defeat the purpose.

No, what we need is one of those flip up aimy thingies (my vocab is slipping today) and actually have the rocket travel along that line (well, for the most part).

In any case, this weapon is dangerous whatever the weather.