PDA

View Full Version : classes ?

escape
17-07-07, 13:51
hi :) how are things goin ? what classes own atm ?

Dogface
17-07-07, 14:02
Any if you can play well, mostly tanks and WoC PEs.

escape
17-07-07, 14:05
can a HC tank own a pure ppu nowadays ?

Dribble Joy
17-07-07, 14:05
A creed tank will still buttfuck an xbow PE.

No, but then PPU foreign buffs are weaker now, especially heals, two tanks can easily take down a ppu-buttpluged fighter. One could probably do it actually.

Bredahl
17-07-07, 14:06
HC tanks, xbow PEs and Beretta Spys.

Tanks - Does alot of dmg (Creed is INSANE, and ioncannon/dev are very good too), tanks can take a fuckload of beating too.

PEs - Xbow is still a very powerfull gun.. PEs can take some dmg aswell, but not nearly as much as tanks.

Spys - Beretta is very very nasty (and pretty fun to use - love the sound), spys cannot take much dmg at all - so be fast enough so people cant hit you (like all other spys).

Thats pretty much it imo.

Bredahl
17-07-07, 14:07
If the PPU arent moving too much and the PPU arent very well setup, then yea :rolleyes:

Dogface

I seen it happen yeah, but the PPU has to suck.

escape
HC tanks, xbow PEs and Beretta Spys.

Tanks - Does alot of dmg (Creed is INSANE, and ioncannon/dev are very good too), tanks can take a fuckload of beating too.

PEs - Xbow is still a very powerfull gun.. PEs can take some dmg aswell, but not nearly as much as tanks.

Spys - Beretta is very very nasty (and pretty fun to use - love the sound), spys cannot take much dmg at all - so be fast enough so people cant hit you (like all other spys).

Thats pretty much it imo.

wtf is Creed ? best weapon i remember was still CS :)

Dribble Joy
17-07-07, 14:09
Creed is the rare laser cannon.

Basically all the single shot and beam weapons are insane, whereas the burst ones are really rather shit in comparison.

The creed is high tl, a heavy weapon, and is lugged around by a char with more armour, hp and resists than anyone but a PPU. So tanks have the highest defence and offence of the combat classes.

Dogface
17-07-07, 14:09
Creed is new Tl115 laser cannon, CS sucks hard now.

escape
17-07-07, 14:10
tell me everythin you know about HC tanks please :) weapons, imps, armors.