PDA

View Full Version : Not Recieving Account Password

MarleH
15-07-07, 13:11
Signed up for a Trial Account through Click2Play, put in my credit card details and made the payment complete. After doing all that I'm not recieving an email from Neocron with my account password. I have tried using the Retrieve your lost account password option but nothing happens.

Any Ideas please.

colorpilot
15-07-07, 13:16
i have the same problem :confused:

MarleH
15-07-07, 13:22
Yeah been trying to search the forums for a fix for this problem but no luck.

Mighty Max
15-07-07, 13:26
Is the mail captured by your email-providers spam-filter?

MarleH
15-07-07, 13:27
No, nothing in the spam filter.

Nidhogg
15-07-07, 13:32
What mail provider are you using?

N

MarleH
15-07-07, 13:34
Hotmail

colorpilot
15-07-07, 13:38
Hotmail :angel:

CMaster
15-07-07, 13:41
Hotmail doesn't accept emails from Reakktor.
Use a different provider.
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140102

Edit: Someone at KK should add a big red "HOTMAIL DOESN'T WORK" message to the page where you enter your email address during account creation. Because lots of people will never get as far as the forums (especially with the posting retrictions). ALl they will do is email and never recieve a reply.

danmalone
15-07-07, 13:42
yeh i created a trial account other day to try and relieve my boredom while paypal problem was being fixed, i didnt receive the password either (hotmail) :(

p.s who's sig looks better, mine with the red, or silent000 (cracker) in the blue? :p

Nidhogg
15-07-07, 13:43
99% of the complaints we get from people who do not receive password reminders/auto emails etc. are from Hotmail users. Hotmail has eaten your email so all I can suggest is that you choose a different mail provider.

N

MarleH
15-07-07, 13:46
Well that sucks have to wait for a reply from the accounts ppl then because hotmail is already set to the account. so i'll lose my 10 day trial? Or can i sign up another account?

flib
15-07-07, 16:41
Just make a new account.

Faid
15-07-07, 18:13
lol its hotmails fault :lol: I wonder what the people over at Hotmail would say about that :p

Nidhogg
15-07-07, 18:17
lol its hotmails fault :lol: I wonder what the people over at Hotmail would say about that :p
Ask them, just don't expect a response. Hotmail sucks balls bigger than your head.

N

silent000
15-07-07, 18:20
Ask them, just don't expect a response. Hotmail sucks balls bigger than your head.

N

Thats hawt

Zeninja
15-07-07, 18:37
As a customer I'm dying to ask "them" (hotmail) a couple of questions, but guess what : I've never found any way to contact "them" on www.hotmail.fr

For the funny anecdote, NOT A SINGLE MAIL I send from my mobile phone email account to my hotmail account would ever reach its destination (or occasionnally they reach it like several minutes later) ; same happened during tests from a selfmade Postfix SMTP server. They're not even threated as spam... they just.. don't... arrive. And it's been for YEARS now. I've informed my hierarchy about that a few years ago (when I used to work for my own mobile phone provider hehe), and I got pretty much the same kind of answer that Nidhogg just gave you : in a more polite form of course :rolleyes:

Oh I almost forgot : I'm paying 30 euros a year for my hotmail+msn account (not to lose my adress after a long period of inactivity, not to be bothered updating all my commercial websites accounts, not to force all my personnal contacts updating their adress books, and considering that ICQ, AIM and YIM aren't used by a majority of people).

So who's sucking balls bigger than your head now I'm asking ? That's right : sheeps like me :wtf:

ashley watts
15-07-07, 18:59

N

Hahahaa XD

Hoder
15-07-07, 22:15
Well that sucks have to wait for a reply from the accounts ppl then because hotmail is already set to the account. so i'll lose my 10 day trial? Or can i sign up another account?
If you've already given your credit card details, stick with that account as your credit card will be charged unless you cancel within the 10 day trial.

For your password, please mail account@neocron.com FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS TIED TO THE ACCOUNT (for identity verification) and one of the account staff there can mail you the pass directly - from a hotmail friendly mail system if need be.

Flame Bait
16-07-07, 04:00
Oh I almost forgot : I'm paying 30 euros a year for my hotmail+msn account (not to lose my adress after a long period of inactivity, not to be bothered updating all my commercial websites accounts, not to force all my personnal contacts updating their adress books, and considering that ICQ, AIM and YIM aren't used by a majority of people).

ICQ is THE original and only INTERNATIONAL business standard messaging service.

I used to deal with over 800 clients at my last company and well over 75% used ICQ. Today i don't know a single webmaster who makes a solid living on the net who does not use it. Anyone who is serious about running a business should be using a solid means of communication. There is none greater aside from my Nextel Walkie-Talkie for secure instantaneous real-time private communication. Skype is gaining popularity very quickly these days but it still cant touch the millions of ICQ users worldwide.

If you use different messaging services you should try Miranda IM and bridge the gap. Trillian is also pretty good but it drops messages from time to time and contacts are not stored server side.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-07-07, 05:37
really?

Bredahl
16-07-07, 06:44

N

Someone here REALLY dont like hotmail :lol: