PDA

View Full Version : Commentators/Punits wanted

CMaster
13-07-07, 15:22
So as everybody probabluy knows, it's going to be the final of Masters of the Universe this sunday at 8PM CEST/7PM BST/2PM EST.
And I want a big group of commentaors and pundits to talk about if for the video. Interested? Then let me know and I'll work THN ventrilo details to you (the commentary booth is located there).

Trivaldi
13-07-07, 15:41
Stuck for now so it wont drift off down the forum, quality of the videos have been excellent so far, keep up the good work for the final.

Triv

Dribble Joy
13-07-07, 16:12
I would but I don't really know those in the final, and as I haven't seen any of the fights so far I couldn't really offer any punditry.

Besides, DJ is a gurl, and I am not, so from an RP perspective it wouldn't work.

silent000
13-07-07, 16:46
I will be up for it, with my absolutly amazing voice and my extensive knowledge of weapons/classes in the game :cool:

StevenJ
13-07-07, 16:47
I'll help out if I can - though my knowledge of PEs and Tanks is quite crummy...

Brammers
13-07-07, 17:38
Now that I'm back and around again, I hope there is a bit of space left for me in commentary booth.

Of course what I say will probably make no sense whatsoever! :D

Ishmael/Mystic
13-07-07, 19:48
I can jump on before and after the fight for some banter but if im on durning the fight it will be most 'OMG DIE BITCH DIE !!!' and most likly 'FUCKING SMURFIS TURN OF UR HAXS!!!' :lol:

In all serious if u want some pre-fight chat i'll pop on :p

Matanius
13-07-07, 19:56
I would be more than happy to give some commentary,however I haven't seen al the fights and am nowhere near as knowledgeable about the game as these other people above me :)

However, if all you want is some fun banter I'm well up for it.

Doubt i'll hear anything but I thought Id post anyway :)

supatheft
13-07-07, 19:57
Hmm someone let me log on there account I'll give some special guest commentary. Everyone loves my commentary. I mean everyone.

Special Guests are always fun. Plus it'll give me a chance to rip on some people with my ever so lovely smart ass remarks that I am know for.

CMaster
28-07-07, 00:53
Wanted again for sunday, the new final.