PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Paypal woes?

MrTrip
13-07-07, 13:53
This recipient is currently unable to receive money

Well dang, I didn't want to give you my money anyway. :rolleyes:

flib
13-07-07, 14:02
Yeah, my account just expired, I'm having the same problem.

Bloom
13-07-07, 14:17
Same here, can someone from KK look at it and sort it plz

Zefrian
13-07-07, 14:19
:lol: Community was begging for another payment method because of Click2Pay making to much trouble ... and now ....?

There seems to be problems everywhere.

flib
13-07-07, 15:53
It's not that bad.

Bloom
13-07-07, 17:03
Any news about payment with paypal? When it will be sorted?

danmalone
13-07-07, 20:02
:( just decided to come back after a few months in wow and the wont accept my hard earned cash o_O any ideas when this will be fixed? i wanna play this weekend :D

danmalone
13-07-07, 21:50
can we get an official response on this? :D

Nidhogg
13-07-07, 22:02
Please contact account@neocron.com for any account/payment related issues. Thanks.

N

flib
13-07-07, 22:24
I did that early this morning and I still haven't gotten a response.

danmalone
14-07-07, 12:34
is there still a problem with u receiving emails from hotmail address's? i sent u an email yesterday about my account and the fact the paypal system wasnt working and have not yet received a reply. Just wondering if u actually got it? :)

flib
14-07-07, 12:44
There's no problem with them receiving messages from Hotmail, but Hotmail users have problems receiving their messages.

You should have gotten an automated reply saying that a help ticket has been created for you.

danmalone
14-07-07, 12:54
aye yeh, got the automated reply, was hoping for an actual reply sumtime soon. I really wanna get playing soon, i miss my acc's :(

ticket number is 2007071305016265 incase sum1 see's this, cause its for a diff acc that my forum name is registered 2 :cool:

flib
14-07-07, 12:58
I haven't gotten a reply yet either. I'm guessing that they're waiting until they've resolved the issue so that they only have to email us each once.

danmalone
14-07-07, 13:02
yeh good point i suppose, just quit wow and whacked the acc on ebay and was hoping to get back into this again :(

Flame Bait
14-07-07, 14:52
yeh good point i suppose, just quit wow and whacked the acc on ebay and was hoping to get back into this again :(

I thought Ebay banned the sale of virtual goods and services?

danmalone
14-07-07, 15:04
i put it up as saying like 'sellin wow disks and u get a free acc with it' :P easy way round it u not think? :angel:

Flame Bait
14-07-07, 15:11
I wonder how profitable an NC currency brokerage would be. :D

flib
14-07-07, 15:27
Yeah, I'm considering not reactivating because of this incompetence.

danmalone
14-07-07, 15:33
judging by ways things are going, i cant see that being very profitable at all :P

Brammers
14-07-07, 15:55
Just got an email from Paypal saying one of my accounts has been canceled...

*Goes off to investigate*

nirvanet
14-07-07, 15:56
What's happen with KK ?
No answers since yesterday, 6 months paid, 5 playing weeks.

Just an idea : i think they want close this game. (i tried to call the deutch number too many time since yesterday, ALWAYS occuped). I talked with some guys on another mmo and they think the same thing since a while. guh ?!

Maybe 50% paypal players ? rollback, account canceled, what is the next ? go use my money on a serious place ?

I'm totaly lost since yesterday, old players can help me ? i only need to know if i can pray for play again or ... go away and let's friends write a beautiful article.

I love this game, online friends on it blablabla, please put me online, and keep this game open.

----
Mr Lapin // Robert Latuile
----

Flame Bait
14-07-07, 16:04
Everything seems ok with my account atm so im keeping fingers crossed. :p

Brammers
14-07-07, 16:07
Just got an email from Paypal saying one of my accounts has been canceled...

*Goes off to investigate*

Ok the account was due to be renewed today, but KK should had picked up the payment. On my payal account for the subscription in question it says "Status: Cancelled - Due to Seller Account" I don't know if it's a KK or Paypal problem.

I sugguest anyone with problems to email account@neocron.com

nirvanet
14-07-07, 16:10
I did it, no answers and we can't call them.

Is it so hard to post an official announce for know if we need to go play in an another place ?

Flame Bait you make me happy ... ^^" but GratZ !

danmalone
14-07-07, 16:40
ok, so we got an official response saying we got to email accounts@neocron. I did this yesterday and received an auto response. Since the u have had no email back, paypal still appears to be broken and i have now resorted to playing back on wow again. Can we get another official response explaining what has happened with paypal and if poss sum sort of time asto how long we could be waiting plz? :)

Nidhogg
14-07-07, 16:48
We're investigating it - sorry for the holdup. As soon as I have more to post I'll let you know but it's important that you mail account@neocron.com so you have something officially logged in the support system.

N

danmalone
14-07-07, 16:52
yeh i emailed em yesterday. Ty for speedy reply :cool: and sry to seem as if im going on but 1st day back yesterday and was kinda dissapointed :(

dezuzi
14-07-07, 21:02
oh wtf, im not the only one who's accoutn just got the boot?

danmalone
14-07-07, 21:12
naah, happened to quite a few apparently, hopefully it will all be up and running soon. it better be neways :mad:

:p

Kierz
15-07-07, 14:35
just tried reactivating my account and got
Return to MerchantPayments By PayPal

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

silent000
15-07-07, 14:38
Aye it is atm mate :cool: alot of people r having problems shud be fixed soon tho

Kierz
15-07-07, 14:42
didnt see a thread anywhere else :p

and how soon is soon

CMaster
15-07-07, 14:48
didnt see a thread anywhere else :p

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140243

It's less than halfway down the first page.
That said, there should perhaps be an announcement.

Kierz
15-07-07, 14:54
fair dues :p

silent000
15-07-07, 15:01
But it is nice to talk to you krazor so you are free to open as many threads as u wish :angel:

CMaster
15-07-07, 15:05
This'll probably get merged. And its not like one additional thread on a tipoc is some heinous crime.

I do wonder what the issue is. Also, THN news article up about this.

Nidhogg
15-07-07, 15:42
Thread merged.

N

Kierz
15-07-07, 19:33
But it is nice to talk to you krazor so you are free to open as many threads as u wish :angel:thanks, seriously <3 hasn't been my best weekend =/

edit/ also do i have to send in an e-mail

Kierz
15-07-07, 20:45
hm i can't edit that again so don't hurt me for posting twice :>

please hurry up and sort it, i wanted to watch the motu finals =/

flib
15-07-07, 23:21
The finals on Terra have been moved to the 29th.

danmalone
15-07-07, 23:36
has it been moved to the 29th because thats how long it could take for paypal issues to get fixed? :confused:

hope not :(

ashley watts
15-07-07, 23:59
Booo shank mofo !

hope it gets snorted soon ;o even though i use click2crap :p

EDIT: Krz i still cant help but chuckle about your signature convo thing about mars, that still cracks me up :angel: :angel:

Kierz
16-07-07, 03:29
EDIT: Krz i still cant help but chuckle about your signature convo thing about mars, that still cracks me up :angel: :angel:i'm glad after all this time it still keeps some people mad (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2089719&postcount=79) and others happy :D
edit/ and this (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=2089865&postcount=93)

Bloom
16-07-07, 12:28
This problem take too much time and stil not sorted. Can I change payment method to C2P. Any mod can check for my ticket with my request [Ticket#2007071405000976]. Dont want to wait 2 days to have it changed.

MrTrip
16-07-07, 12:36
This problem take too much time and stil not sorted. Can I change payment method to C2P. Any mod can check for my ticket with my request [Ticket#2007071405000976]. Dont want to wait 2 days to have it changed.

Is that where you have been hiding Bloom? =P

Bloom
16-07-07, 13:01
lol not really :P
I'm on holidays but when get too much sun log in NC2 :p

MrTrip
16-07-07, 13:04
lol not really :P
I'm on holidays but when get too much sun log in NC2 :p

I made it to Tangent :D

Bloom
16-07-07, 13:25
I made it to Tangent :D
I know :D my account was still working when u made it

MrTrip
16-07-07, 13:27
I know :D my account was still working when u made it

Oh yeah...........haha....wow.

What messengers do you ahve? PM me.

flib
16-07-07, 16:38
They seem to have fixed Paypal!
I've just reactivated.

Kierz
16-07-07, 16:42
thanks for letting us know, working for me too =]

nirvanet
16-07-07, 17:12
Hum, yeah i can reactivate it but ... i didn't pay only for one playing month ...
I need to pay more than 100$ (~50$x2) for play 3 or 6 months now ? O.o

Hey the staff need to contact me, that begin a bit heavy. No contact, the automatic anwser said to me 24h and i understand people paid something again and they haven't answers too.

I have bought the 6 months pack, let's me play thx.
I'll never paid something again, i want my account. Incredible i need to ask the product i bought...

It's cool to "lol" with the paypal problem, but don't take users for monkeys please.

EDIT : one another thing ! for reactivate my account it say
"Our database shows that you try to reactivate a cancelled trial account.
We will bill you for the game and you will get the remain of 21 days of your included free month. (€24.95)"
AGAIN ? O.o ?! someone want play with my nerds ? oh and it's impossible to call them, always occuped since the problem.

sh*t i only wanted use my time here, meet some good guys and play with fun.
And now it's a chaotic black hole with a stupid problem xD I had NO problem after some years on AO, and here one month, BOOM ! it explosed !

Kazuya
16-07-07, 17:57
doesnt work for me my two accounts down - paypal

[Ticket#2007071505014905]

edit: reactivated one account you owe me free time!!!

dezuzi
17-07-07, 17:19
im not paying 25 euro's to reactivate my account for 21 days when i didnt cancel it in the first place, is there something im missing here?

Girian
17-07-07, 18:44
im not paying 25 euro's to reactivate my account for 21 days when i didnt cancel it in the first place, is there something im missing here?

I have this same issue. Just submit a ticket (e-mail to account@neocron.com) and wait. Be prepared to wait though... I am pretty mad that it's gonna take 'm around 48 hours to handle requests.

Nidhogg
17-07-07, 19:08
We had an issue with the account integration to PayPal that caused a number of accounts to expire prematurely. The problem is now rectified so there shouldn't be any repeats, but unfortunately we will need you to drop account@neocron.com a quick mail if the problem happened to you. Hopefully you've already done that as recommended earlier.

Apologies for this. Integration to external systems can be a tricky beasty and we hope it hasn't inconvenienced you too much. :(

N

Girian
17-07-07, 21:05
Apologies for this. Integration to external systems can be a tricky beasty and we hope it hasn't inconvenienced you too much. :(

Ofcourse it inconveniences (us) (alot). And tricky beasty.... wish u hadn't said that, but then again, it's not your fault some people need to go sit in a corner ashamed of themselves.

Now I hope "they" will answer the tickets soon, because it's already getting annoying not being to able to play for 36 hours :)

Nidhogg
18-07-07, 13:59
Unfortunately it looks like there is still an open issue here yet to be resolved, so if you have a problem please mail account@neocron.com as previously requested. We'll keep you updated as and when more information comes in. Again, apologies...

N

Odin
18-07-07, 14:27
This issue should now be resolved. If your still encountering any issue with it please write to account (account@neocron.com) .

nirvanet
18-07-07, 15:17
I never got an answer from this mail.
My account is always closed, any advise for play again ? (i don't want reactivate actualy because it ask to me to pay AGAIN the game software...)

Girian
18-07-07, 16:46
I feel like they just put all mails with the word "PayPal" on a big pile and think it's resolved automatically.

You and I both have this same issue and no word from account. I just replied on the ticket again and hope they can resolve our issue. My account is from the old days, trials didn't even exist back then :p

dezuzi
19-07-07, 12:56
I have yet to get a responce as well.. :D

Girian
19-07-07, 15:22
I got a response just now, but it's pretty amazing and utterly stupid. The "SUPERVISOR" looked into my case "and he has said the reason you are experiencing problems is due to the fact you still have play time left on your account - you cannot reactivate it until your current play time is expired. You will then be able to reactivate it regularly."

Well maybe I am retarded, but I reactivated EXACTLY a month before the account expired (respc. June 16th and July 16th). Coincidence ofcourse that my expiration date occurs at the same time as THEIR problems with PayPal.

According to KK I can play, cuz I have playtime left? How much? NO, I don't have playtime left, because it has expired, so I cannot play. And I have no clue how long to wait either cuz of their simpleminded answer.

I hope they help others better.

I just had to vent here. Bah. (and yes I also responded through the regular channels ofcourse mods :P)

/wtfucKK mode

MrTrip
19-07-07, 15:35
I got a response just now, but it's pretty amazing and utterly stupid. The "SUPERVISOR" looked into my case "and he has said the reason you are experiencing problems is due to the fact you still have play time left on your account - you cannot reactivate it until your current play time is expired. You will then be able to reactivate it regularly."

Well maybe I am retarded, but I reactivated EXACTLY a month before the account expired (respc. June 16th and July 16th). Coincidence ofcourse that my expiration date occurs at the same time as THEIR problems with PayPal.

According to KK I can play, cuz I have playtime left? How much? NO, I don't have playtime left, because it has expired, so I cannot play. And I have no clue how long to wait either cuz of their simpleminded answer.

I hope they help others better.

I just had to vent here. Bah. (and yes I also responded through the regular channels ofcourse mods :P)

/wtfucKK mode

All my accounts work :)

Girian
19-07-07, 15:41
I am truly happy for you ;)

nirvanet
19-07-07, 16:37
All my accounts work

Who can kill this litlle bear with a very interesting subject for us :lol: ?

I have no answer from KK and i would like touch (ho what a sexy touch xD) my account. One week without NC, it's NOT fun without a KK mail or a serious forum answer.

(is it so hard to open some accounts who have this paypal problem ? I know they know the purchased months and more. Did they go to holiday ?)

One question : how many players are online ? hu ?

dezuzi
19-07-07, 23:27
Seems to me they handle 1 account a day..

nirvanet
21-07-07, 17:15
I'll play NC again or i can go away same as a vulgar dog without my game time ?
thx ... VERY PRO.

Nidhogg
21-07-07, 19:29
I'll play NC again or i can go away same as a vulgar dog without my game time ?
thx ... VERY PRO.
PM me your ticket number and I'll look into it...

N

Girian
21-07-07, 20:03
They let me wait 72+ hours and get some stupid, and completely useless, answer as well... Now i've been waiting again for 48+ hours, which will become 96+ since I won't get a response during the weekend.

nirvanet
21-07-07, 22:25
How many time for me ? ^^" i prefer keep that for me or yu'll use a gun.

PM sent.

nirvanet
23-07-07, 21:33
I can't play since the 13 july.

I have no mail answer and no serious forum answer at this day, 23 july.

(and don't tell me i double post thank you)

Nidhogg
23-07-07, 22:33
Sorry about this and we truly appreciate your patience. I've checked and your ticket is definitely in progress. I'll see what I can do to try and expedite matters.

N

Gash jackel
24-07-07, 02:53
I'm plannin on leaving anyways lol. Just want to go on to give my stuff away