PDA

View Full Version : Implant swaps?

MrTrip
11-07-07, 10:46
Is there still implant swapping going on?

=( I have a few implants that got turned into the wrong things...

Jodo
11-07-07, 10:51
I seem to remember that finishing some time ago. The reason being that there should be enough parts and imps farmed, so that selling, swapping and buying is achievable.

MrTrip
11-07-07, 10:54
I seem to remember that finishing some time ago. The reason being that there should be enough parts and imps farmed, so that selling, swapping and buying is achievable.

Nobody seemed to want to swap. I was told to ask a GM for help =\ but I thought wow, this long?

SorkZmok
11-07-07, 11:00
You won't get a GM to exchange any implants.

You gotta trade for em. Pain in the ass really, the new chips still are rather rare and expensive.

Hoder
11-07-07, 12:24
I seem to remember that finishing some time ago. The reason being that there should be enough parts and imps farmed, so that selling, swapping and buying is achievable.Correct.

We did swap imps for quite a while after the release of 2.2 (i still have the grey hairs from the stress :p ) but it had to end sometime.

You're on your own now as parts are available; you just need to be in the right place at the right time. If you can't find someone to swap the whole implant, try trading for the parts of it.

Asurmen Spec Op
11-07-07, 12:30
You stoped the day before I came bak to 2.2 :(

It was because I molested you in that event wasn't it Hoder?

Bredahl
11-07-07, 14:11
(i still have the grey hairs from the stress :p )

No shit, there was like 200 ppl in line everytime there was a GM online to swap imps.. it was fucking crazy o_O

Must have been the worst time ever to be a GM tbh :lol:

Jodo
11-07-07, 15:28
No shit, there was like 200 ppl in line everytime there was a GM online to swap imps.. it was fucking crazy o_O

Must have been the worst time ever to be a GM tbh :lol:

I thought that was when Cracker humps their legs in the hope of getting some free items? :p

silent000
11-07-07, 15:59
or atleast a hug :(

Faid
11-07-07, 16:18
The ballistic (hc mc5) and the CCP (pistol mc5) are the two new rare mc5 chips. Ironically enough they are the most used and most in demand on the server atm. You will not easily find anyone willing to swap a DIP (rifle mc5) for a CCP and you will certainly not find anyone at all who will be willing to Swap a HERC (melee mc5) for a Ballistic - unless they are retarded :p

Kierz
11-07-07, 16:43
Correct.

We did swap imps for quite a while after the release of 2.2 (i still have the grey hairs from the stress :p ) but it had to end sometime.

You're on your own now as parts are available; you just need to be in the right place at the right time. If you can't find someone to swap the whole implant, try trading for the parts of it.next time you'll realise it's a lot easier to just script an npc to swap them for you :x

edit/ it's so easy i just wrote the code for it, i can paste it if that's allowed =]

CMaster
11-07-07, 16:52
next time you'll realise it's a lot easier to just script an npc to swap them for you :x

And all those people who crashed/lost connection in the steps between giving away their old MC5 and getting a new one would be really pleased with this one, I imagine.

Cromac
11-07-07, 17:22
And all those people who crashed/lost connection in the steps between giving away their old MC5 and getting a new one would be really pleased with this one, I imagine.

True but its better than the zero support these people can get now.

CMaster
11-07-07, 17:30
True but its better than the zero support these people can get now.

I imagine an NPC would have been removed by now too.

Jodo
11-07-07, 22:30
I imagine an NPC would have been removed by now too.

Yeah, the reasoning being that there are enough parts available now, not because they can't be bothered doing it any more. But I'm sure there are some of feel/believe this is not the case. :(