PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break. Kid so sad.

SorkZmok
11-07-07, 09:25
Alright.

Damn neocrack. I'm just wasting too much time on NC again while i should actually be working on my bachelor thesis.

Conclusion: I just deleted absolutely everything about NC. And i don't have the connection to download it again so i'll be safe now. :lol:

Just to let the guys from MAU, R2K and anyone else who cares know. I'll hopefully be back in about 8 or 10 weeks.

Please don't take this as a leaving thread, i'm just not playing atm and wanted to inform everyone. Don't close my forum account, it's the only forum i can troll at work. :angel:

So see you guys again ingame in some time. Hopefully by then the game will be balanced. :lol:
At least the new faction relations should be ingame by then, hoping to have some great fun and i'm really excited to see what's gonna happen to NEXT and where we will end up. Personally i hope we'll be at war with tangent, there's quite a few people i'd just love to see dead. ;)

Apocalypsox
11-07-07, 09:27
Ohhh =( one less Full Blown Madness. Enjoy your AWAL status for 8-10 weeks =P

and dont get me started on the faction adjustment...id like to see alot more people than tangent dead :D

Asurmen Spec Op
11-07-07, 09:40
I wont miss you.

but my groin will

DR REED
11-07-07, 11:53
.....while i should actually be working on my bachelor thesis.

Well done :)

Good luck for your thesis........it should give you XP a lot :lol:

cya

aKe`cj
11-07-07, 13:02
Conclusion: I just deleted absolutely everything about NC. And i don't have the connection to download it again so i'll be safe now. :lol:

see you next weekend :p

Dogface
11-07-07, 13:11
I want my SWAT back bitch :p

Kidding, don't be gone too long mate.

RogerRamjet
11-07-07, 13:18
Good luck on your thesis.

PS I'm considering visiting Germany this year :angel:

silent000
11-07-07, 13:52
Love you dude :(

Bredahl
11-07-07, 14:05
Hurry the fuck back bitch! Eh please? :angel:

Hehe hope to see you ingame again soon mate ;)

Matanius
11-07-07, 15:46
Matan sad :(

Nah, cheers for the mail dude and hope to see you back soon. Good luck with your thesis too.