PDA

View Full Version : Whats in the works at the moment?

Zheo
08-07-07, 22:24
What is in working at the moment then? I assuming you doing something with moving factions into their old HQs, appart form that anything else? Err...weapons anyone, We have been commenting on them for a rather large amount of time now...

Tratos
08-07-07, 22:50
It would be nice to see where John Doe has gone as we've not really heard from him or Carnage in weeks over in the balance forum, which is a tad sad :( especially as it seems balance work has been stopped, not something i can say im at all happy about really.

Speaking of personel who have wandered off, what happened to RatBoy? he even had his own initiative and then vanished in terms of Neocron.

Development seems slow and the Faction Changes seem to have stormed over the priority of balance work although the event and content teams seem to be rather busy of the late, the mags have been getting pretty heavy updates and with MOTU and various dynamic run stuff being thrown around we cant really say there's nothing to be getting on with ingame.

ashley watts
09-07-07, 00:41
Faction related stuff atm probobly, next weapons with any feckin luck.

Dribble Joy
09-07-07, 00:49
The weapons are not unbalanced, they all perform as the calulations intended.

Dogface
09-07-07, 00:51
Then the calculations are unbalanced.

ashley watts
09-07-07, 01:57
Then the calculations are unbalanced.

Haha love it :)

Dribble Joy
09-07-07, 02:07
True but what I meant to convey is that apparently the dmg/tl/time is correct.

Obviously there are inherant problems with weapon type, as those along the same kind are generally balanced.

Gash jackel
09-07-07, 03:04
One thing that would be helpful. Simplifying all the calculations for everything from damage all the way to armour and weapons. From what I see in game it seems like everything is very complicated and unbalanced (specially PvE)