PDA

View Full Version : [video]Masters of Universe Group 6

CMaster
06-07-07, 00:08
Clicky for the shortest so far (http://neocron.linxsoft.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=4)

Matanius
06-07-07, 01:40
Ha ha, first one I went to go see, only Mystic and Zheo (ha ha) I think the best bit was when Mystic asked if he wanted any cheese pie in the middle of the fight, or maybe when he put his gun away and started punching him! :p Although twas rather gay when both Mystic and Sedyk killed everyone else in that free for all at the end and declared that TECHnine should be president.

Was fun to watch none the less, well done to both.

StevenJ
06-07-07, 01:49
Hahaha, I love the music! That's excellent stuff! Sorry too that I couldn't offer to help with commentary, everyone on vent right now will tell you that my laptop mic is plain awful.

Although, at 1:38/39 my vid cuts right out, played with the usual suspect video players - divX player, Media Player, VLC player... dunno if anyone else has the same issue :(

SorkZmok
06-07-07, 08:46
Although twas rather gay when both Mystic and Sedyk killed everyone else in that free for all at the end and declared that TECHnine should be president.They're really good at pissing off people.

I can't wait for the faction changes so i got a reason to kill soldierz again. :angel:

Ishmael/Mystic
06-07-07, 09:49
Mine stops about 1:40 just as i punch him :(

and while im here, sorry for the cockiness, was just trying to entertain :lol: and sorry to Zheo for having to be the form of entertainment.

CMaster
06-07-07, 11:59
Edit:
No, just downloaded it and have the same problem. Seems the upload was corrupted.

CMaster
06-07-07, 14:31
Fixed.

Necpock
06-07-07, 19:07
Hehe that made me laugh Mystic you sexy beast, you.

GF.

StevenJ
06-07-07, 23:33
No, just downloaded it and have the same problem. Seems the upload was corrupted.

Thanks, working perfectly now. Another great vid :)

Dogface
06-07-07, 23:58
Although twas rather gay when both Mystic and Sedyk killed everyone else in that free for all at the end and declared that TECHnine should be president.

Could they act anymore like us? :rolleyes: