View Full Version : Terra Server Syncing!

Zheo
03-07-07, 22:35
Anyone else having issues with Terra today?

I have been stuck sync six times today just randomly standing in a zone and been stuck in sync, I escape out and it fatals on me. Also syncing takes twice as long sometimes a sync could last three minutes. I've had issues with this since the most recent patch.

Also some times my client quits completely.

Please roll out patch 167 with following patch notes:

Fixed Syncing issues.
Fixed Random Crashes.

Ta Very Much!

ashley watts
03-07-07, 23:02
[QUOTE=Zheo]
Please roll out patch 167

[QUOTE]

Probobly never happen :p, ive just had a seemless amount of fatels today though very shortly after a sync

SorkZmok
03-07-07, 23:25
Been crashing, synching, lagging like mad the whole day.

No chance to pvp, actually it's hard to just do some pve. 4 out of 5 times i couldn't sync on my vehicle and had to relog.

I'm off to bed for the night. No sense in playing tonight, it's just too damn annoying. :(

dezuzi
03-07-07, 23:31
You have all been infected with regant's X599 parasites, symptoms:

- Distorted memory
- Temporary loss of vision (will enhance unless cured soon)
- Blackouts
- Anal spasms
- Extreme anger towards anyone and anything

Biotech is working on it as we speak in their shut-off laboratory.
Please wait for further notice.

Bredahl
03-07-07, 23:40
Yea INSANE lag, and fucking long syncs - yay for NC :rolleyes:

Hell i couldnt even sync out of Cycrow UG tonight.. took me about 5 relogs to get out of the fucking place..

Flame Bait
03-07-07, 23:45
Was so bad last night after 20 mins of perma sync on all characters i just gave up.

Im sure someone will come along soon and tell me to buy a new PC. :rolleyes:

DR REED
04-07-07, 00:04
Don't know whether its true, but - Terra seems to have much more severe problems than Mars, for e.g.?

Does anybody know ?

silent000
04-07-07, 00:08
I can sync just fine :cool:

Flame Bait
04-07-07, 00:09
Don't know whether its true, but - Terra seems to have much more severe problems than Mars, for e.g.?

Does anybody know ?

Could it be the larger database takes longer to fetch data?

Ru-Just-RU
04-07-07, 07:47
was pretty cool Lag, when i LvLing Tank with WA, you just shooting and shooting... nothing fly out, but in one moment all 8 grenades fly in same time to target :lol:

Zheo
04-07-07, 08:33
I can sync just fine :cool:

Yes well we can't all fly over to the server, and plug our PC's directly into them, if we could....

Miss Naughty
04-07-07, 11:15
The syncing issues are really starting to annoy me now. I gave up playing last night it got so bad. I really wanted to play but the game wouldn't let me.

KK your crappy server / net code has got to be fixed - no wonder you can't keep customers. The game never used to be this bad.

You would have thought after 4 or so years that nc has been out they could have sorted the syncing! Its pretty damn shoddy tbh. People don't want to pay for something they can't play.

unreal
04-07-07, 11:42
Indeed.

PS. Get balancing the game ffs! 2.2 is nowhere near complete. In fact it's almost a reversal of 2.1. :(

ashley watts
04-07-07, 13:21
Indeed.

PS. Get balancing the game ffs! 2.2 is nowhere near complete. In fact it's almost a reversal of 2.1. :(

/signed, lets make classes playable before sorting out anything else 2.1 was way more balanced than this i must admit.

Flame Bait
05-07-07, 05:15
/signed, lets make classes playable before sorting out anything else 2.1 was way more balanced than this i must admit.

Id rather be able to login and not have to relog 15 times then worry about balance which wont matter when the server is unplayable. Least then im getting something for my money which is better then nothing at all.

unreal
05-07-07, 08:23
Without much balance in both PvP and PvE the server is already unplayable. Thank god for Xbox 360 I guess.

Apocalypsox
05-07-07, 08:45
Without much balance in both PvP and PvE the server is already unplayable. Thank god for Xbox 360 I guess.

ROFL BASTID! Come play AC4 or TDU with me. ASAP. bitch. Lets go. Imma whip your ass at somethin yet! i might never kill you in NC but ill fucking run yeh off the road >.<

also, fix netcode please. its been pissin me off really bad lately when i die after running away from my enemy around 3+ corners and i cant see them.

SnowCrash
05-07-07, 08:49
The server issues have been resolved yesterday during the maintenance.

And always remember! SPAM is not healthy!