PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Teh Rain

RogerRamjet
03-07-07, 14:27
As opposed to last years thread of Teh Heat (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=134349&highlight=heat)

Anyone else fed up to the back teeth? :(

Matanius
03-07-07, 14:31
Certainly am my good man, Just had to walk to and from work (as always) and get absolutely fooking drenched. I don't think this rain has let up here for any real length of time for about a week now. And it hasn't been the odd shower, torrential downpours ftl.

I shouldn't complain though, at least my house hasn't been submerged like those poor bastards further north, those are the guys I feel sorry for :(

StevenJ
03-07-07, 14:35
Indeed, don't think I've ever seen it rain as hard as it did this morning... returning to uni tonight for the concerts/end of year parties. Don't know if I should bother...

And I need to go down town right about now to get a new microphone :(

rob444
03-07-07, 14:39
I guess I'm the lucky one (for once) then, hardly any rain over here. Been cloudy for a week or two, sunday was really nice though.

Jodo
03-07-07, 14:49
I guess I'm the lucky one (for once) then, hardly any rain over here. Been cloudy for a week or two, sunday was really nice though.

How??? :wtf: There have been rain clouds longer and wider than the UK passing over Europe for a couple of weeks now. :wtf: :( :confused:

The thunder this morning scared the crap out of my gf. :D :angel: It was loud enough to wake us up.

Dogface
03-07-07, 14:56
I can understand if people's houses have been flooded but other than that there's nothing to be bothered about :confused:

(yeah it's been raining mad here too)

ashley watts
03-07-07, 15:04
The rain is fucking dreadfull, good job im movin countries at christmas :p

Gash jackel
03-07-07, 15:17
I was hopin for another heatwave as the leather shop where I live had a 90% off sale last year during it XD
I was hoping to pick up a £1000 for only £100 D:

CMaster
03-07-07, 16:02
I was in Leeds (it all started in yorkshire) back when it started. Even though I'm now down in nottingham, I think I've seen one day without rain in about 4 weeks now.

RogerRamjet
03-07-07, 16:31
I was in Leeds (it all started in yorkshire) back when it started. Even though I'm now down in nottingham, I think I've seen one day without rain in about 4 weeks now.

Yup, same here. Unfortunately my aunties wedding was that day when it was claimed more rain fell than any other time in history ever anywhere.

Still got blind drunk like.

rob444
03-07-07, 16:52
How??? :wtf: There have been rain clouds longer and wider than the UK passing over Europe for a couple of weeks now. :wtf: :( :confused:

The thunder this morning scared the crap out of my gf. :D :angel: It was loud enough to wake us up.

I live in middle of sweden somewhere, not rained much at all :p

Jodo
03-07-07, 18:06
I live in middle of sweden somewhere, not rained much at all :p

Bastard. I've never been overly bothered about the rain but you're still a bastard. :p

Hell-demon
03-07-07, 21:35
I declare ol' bean it is typical British weather that this blasted rain afflicts our beautiful empire.

I say it has trifled with my tea and scones

what what