PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Emerald Isle!

Riddle
03-07-07, 00:13
Hi Guys....been a little while..:D

The move went succesfully to ireland , living in a mobile home now and the house build is currently at the foundation stage. So as we are settling in I thought I would see how NC was doing.

I managed to obtain an internet connection, although not broadband as I can't even get a telephone line where I am at the moment!!(Seriously) Thank god for mobiles.

They rolled out this HSDPA shit in June time around my area so i just signed up. Not bad connection wise but speed is slow this far out of the city. 400-500kbps received 70-80kbps sent.

Not sure if NC will work but having seen the 56k thread may give it a whirl.

Was encouraging to see NC being advertised as "Completely rebalanced!" on the main homepage but not getting that picture from the forums :( shame, thought that would revitalise the game.

Also great to see that we are all returning to our NC1 roots, Plaza trading again NOW that is interesting!!

So don't pull the punches, hows NC doing people?

May venture back and re-open <<Logans Emporium>> if time and technology allows :)

CMaster
03-07-07, 00:19
Dude!

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=140127

Erm, thats about it. Those speeds aren't bad for general net use and gaming, provided the response times aren't too bad. You could certainly both use vent and NC with that combo.

Anyway, good to hear you are setting up well. Hope this life plays out alright for you.

a4nic8er
03-07-07, 00:26
Well Oil Beef Hooked.

(Eyerish 101)

Riddle
03-07-07, 00:27
Good to hear from you m8 seen your vid site, Good work.

Good to see you think i may survive on this connection for NC :)

Hope life is treating you well too man

Riddle
04-07-07, 18:22
So anyone gonna give me a idea how things are in game these days?? How is it progressing? and whats the word on the street?

John Bushido
04-07-07, 19:40
[ edited ]