PDA

View Full Version : [video]Masters of the Universe 2 Group 7

CMaster
29-06-07, 20:03
OK, so its up. Go get (flash palyers may be 15-20 minutes more).

http://neocron.linxsoft.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=4

As ever, all comments welcomed.

Durandal|AI
29-06-07, 21:20
nice one!

but try to get in team with the 2 fighters next time, i think you will always see their health and their dmg

Bredahl
29-06-07, 21:22
commenting(SP?) ftw, i liked it very much - eventhough the fights wasent very fun/many.

The first fight, Watty vs drakor trent was pretty exciting, it was sooo close - too bad it wasent Watty that walked away as the winner though :(

You have to do this with the rest too tbh :D
i guess you didnt get Group 1 frapsed though?

silent000
29-06-07, 21:24
There was also a little s****************** of cream cracker in there somewhere :cool: ill try and get brammers to let me in on the next one, those fights didnt last very long, and thru some of it i didn't know what was going on lol :D

StevenJ
29-06-07, 21:38
It's great - the commentary was a fantastic idea, sorry for helping put some pressure on Brammers to do it, but it worked superbly :D

Brammers
29-06-07, 21:42
He he, I was dreading it! But I cracked up laughing! Ok you two, you can get on the commentary next time!

Also some brilliant editing and camerawork from Cmaster there, nice one!

StevenJ
29-06-07, 21:46
He he, I was dreading it! But I cracked up laughing! Ok you two, you can get on the commentary next time!

Also some brilliant editing and camerawork from Cmaster there, nice one!But, as we said - we couldn't commentate as we couldn't see their health. :angel:

You are the man for the job, deal with it :D

Commentary for every event (by Brammers) /signed

ashley watts
29-06-07, 22:16
commenting(SP?) ftw, i liked it very much - eventhough the fights wasent very fun/many.

The first fight, Watty vs drakor trent was pretty exciting, it was sooo close - too bad it wasent Watty that walked away as the winner though :(

You have to do this with the rest too tbh :D
i guess you didnt get Group 1 frapsed though?

Sex joo ! <3 ;D, but yeah was a good close fight, shame i couldent mod my Ion rifle in time :p

Downloading now.

Tratos
30-06-07, 01:39
Great video :) really good use of commentary too, gives a nice difference from the usual music overlays.

calim
30-06-07, 11:19
I ran into a continuous laugh seeing the healing light beam shooting everywhere but ahead :lol: To see this as a member of KK's team I would be ashamed !

But hey thank you CMaster for the video, I love commentary and music choice.

ashley watts
30-06-07, 13:45
Hmm it wont lemmie download it, it just opens up media player and crashes :S

CMaster
30-06-07, 14:02
Hmm it wont lemmie download it, it just opens up media player and crashes :S

Right click and save as?
Then you may either need to get the XviD codec (http://www.xvid.org/) or alternativley use VLC (http://www.videlolan.org/vlc) (which plays damn near anything).

i guess you didnt get Group 1 frapsed though?.
No, couldn't make group 1. Should get all the rest (assmuing nothing comes up) except my own fights however.

Expect a somewhat different style of music and some minor improvements for the next one.

nabbl
30-06-07, 14:34
right click -> save as

SorkZmok
30-06-07, 15:09
I ran into a continuous laugh seeing the healing light beam shooting everywhere but ahead :lol: To see this as a member of KK's team I would be ashamed !

But hey thank you CMaster for the video, I love commentary and music choice.
That's what i was thinking.

The beams went everywhere. :lol:
Disco!

ashley watts
30-06-07, 15:56
ahh cheers downloading now.

ashley watts
30-06-07, 17:38
Great job by CMaster and Brammers the commentating really went with it ;D

Kanedax
30-06-07, 18:20
Yeah, great work C.

Deno
30-06-07, 20:46
Very good video. Very professionaly done :P gonna keep that saved in my documents for quite a while i think. I thought the fight between me and marksman was very interesting and well matched. Pity it was only three contestants and one left :\ ah well.. hopefully see you all in final :P

Kanedax
01-07-07, 05:57
Horray motu, Im up in group 5, hopefully i make it to the finals :P

Bredahl
01-07-07, 10:36
Horray motu, Im up in group 5, hopefully i make it to the finals :P

You wont ;)

silent000
01-07-07, 11:38
Ive only just realised its my fight today :confused:

Chenoa
01-07-07, 14:56
Great work, i like it, specially the music =)

Canīt wait for the next one !

:angel:

CMaster
01-07-07, 15:41
Great work, i like it, specially the music =)

Canīt wait for the next one !

:angel:

Unfortunatley I have now tried to render group 2 five times. Each time it has crashed at about the half-way point (30-40 minutes in). Its taking up rather a lot of my day.

Edit: Seven times (one early crash, one freeze as it got to 49%)

Kierz
01-07-07, 17:12
Sex joo ! <3 ;D, but yeah was a good close fight, shame i couldent mod my Ion rifle in time :p

Downloading now.yet loms work instantly and i'm fairly sure you have enough int overcap to lom to some cst and lom it back out :P

ashley watts
01-07-07, 17:20
yet loms work instantly and i'm fairly sure you have enough int overcap to lom to some cst and lom it back out :P

good point :p though that would of helped a little earlier :\