PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi's birthday

Grolsch
27-06-07, 18:05
Hey people,just to let you know it's Pepsi's 30th birthday on 27th of august and we're throwing a party for him on 26th of august in swindon,anyone is welcome to come along.It'll be a weekender so IF anyone wants to come along you'll have to check into a hotel.Just thought it would be a good laugh so if anyone wants to come along just lemme know on here.Be good if some of the old TFC members could make it.Hope to see some of you soon.

braydagner
27-06-07, 20:50
If I win the lotto, I'll fly out, else I'll have to start swimming in a couple of days.

Grolsch
27-06-07, 20:54
Lol bray,hows it going dude ? Better get swimming then lol,be a good night hopefully.Shame ya can't make it man.

braydagner
27-06-07, 21:36
i know... i just wish i was superman so i could fly over there...

and also the xray vision thing would be cool... and the bulletproofness... and all that other cool junk he does

Grolsch
27-06-07, 22:48
LMAO ! same old bray,you never change dude

Brammers
27-06-07, 23:05
Well you and Pepsi know I'll be there!

I'm passing the word around the TFC peeps who are in Phoenix...and any Ex-Phoenix peeps who don't have access to the Phoenix forums, give me a PM

Grolsch
28-06-07, 00:33
Lol you better be there Bram,o.k cool dude lemme know whats happening,cheers dude.

Serious_Sam
29-06-07, 01:04
BOLLOX! I live in bloody texas now don't i??? Have a blast lads, i'll get wasted also.

gstyle40
29-06-07, 09:29
sam ur always wasted, as am I ;D goodluck in motu, and happy earrrrrrly bday pepsi.

Grolsch
29-06-07, 13:20
LMAO Sam,thats a damn shame dude.Lol still a wreckhead then ? Good lad.When you move to Texas then ? Anywheres gotta be better than here though lol.

Mr Kot
29-06-07, 14:24
Hmm... tempting, very tempting.

I've love a piss up with the old TFC crew, but Swindon's an awfully long way :(

If i can persuade DIS to come along too, i'm all up for it. Then we can show you southern pussies how to REALLY drink ;)

Brammers
29-06-07, 18:05
If i can persuade DIS to come along too, i'm all up for it. Then we can show you southern pussies how to REALLY drink ;)

Sounds like a challenge that I wouldn't refuse!

silent000
29-06-07, 18:19
Swindon isn't that far away from me and i wud love to come, but then the age just gets in my way im afraid :'(

Grolsch
29-06-07, 19:40
Lol dave bring it but be warned we can put it away aswell,sounds like a good challenge though.You and DIS have gotta come along man,Lol you went to Canada for a piss up ffs so Swindon isn't really that far away.Come on down and put ya money where ya mouth is.

Grolsch
29-06-07, 19:41
How old ar ya then silent ?

CMaster
29-06-07, 19:52
OOps, wrong thread.
Will be there if I can, but suspect I may not be able to.

Riddle
03-07-07, 00:29
Have a good one lads! from an ex - clannie :p
alas I won't be able to make an appearance as i'm now in another bloody country!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for then :)

Mr Kot
10-08-07, 01:00
Lol dave bring it Oh, go on then :p

Hotel booked. Weekend kept free. Just beer to drink :D

Oh, and i just have to see this magic roundabout of yours while i'm there ;)

Brammers
10-08-07, 01:19
Oh, and i just have to see this magic roundabout of yours while i'm there ;)

It's not that bad - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Roundabout_(Swindon)

First time I went around it was when I was moving from Kent to Plymouth for my final year. I took a 3.5T Luton box around it, on the way to pick up a mate.

P.S. I'll see you in the pub!

Herrad
10-08-07, 01:39
ZOMG great to see some of teh old TFC round n about, that'll probs be about a week before i go for drivin test... or else me n tubby'd be there, I say that, not sure I'd wanna be there what with knowing what pepsi's like wanting to groom me n such

Mr Kot
10-08-07, 02:00
be about a week before i go for drivin test... or else me n tubby'd be there,
Could always pick you up...

Good luck with the driving test, btw! *HINT* drive on the left...

Herrad
10-08-07, 02:08
not sure parents'd like that, and also funny u shud mantion tother day i approached a corner from 2 different sides and on second try, (from opposite angle to first try) i tried to turn onto right hand side of road... go me!

Mr Kot
10-08-07, 02:15
Doh! :p

Well, i've seen worse. Anyhoo.. just 'borrow' your parents' car. Just tell 'em you passed that morning :D

Trillian
11-08-07, 01:28
I would love to go, although if I spent $1000+ on a plane ticket I would expect to be shown a VERY good time... :angel:

silent000
11-08-07, 01:41
Define: Good Time: Talking to cracker about biscuits and why Kit Kats r lies, they moving on slowly and erotily to talking about children >.>

Serious_Sam
11-08-07, 03:38
I would love to go, although if I spent $1000+ on a plane ticket I would expect to be shown a VERY good time... :angel:

Or...you can come visit me in Texas, and i'll show you the one time to rule them all! ;)

Mr Kot
11-08-07, 20:57
A night with a roomful of pissed up TFC blokes and much alcohol, not to mention those accents you love everywhere you turn and virtually unlimited Jaffa Cakes... what more do you want?

That flight is just a few mouse clicks away... As Grolsch already stated, I travelled the Atlantic on a spur of the moment whim (and a few mouse clicks) and had a whale of a time. Decisions, decisions....

Or...you can come visit me in Texas, and i'll show you the one time to rule them all! ;)Ignore him; he's just gonna show you his watch :p

Trillian
12-08-07, 18:55
That flight is just a few mouse clicks away... As Grolsch already stated, I travelled the Atlantic on a spur of the moment whim (and a few mouse clicks) and had a whale of a time. Decisions, decisions....

That was hardly spur of the moment... and besides you have more money than I do. Why don't you buy my ticket?

A night with a roomful of pissed up TFC blokes and much alcohol, not to mention those accents you love everywhere you turn and virtually unlimited Jaffa Cakes... what more do you want?

I might like it so much I would never want to go home...

Mr Kot
12-08-07, 19:33
That was hardly spur of the moment... The planning wasn't, but the decision i made one day 'ah, what the heck' was :)

I might like it so much I would never want to go home... There are 3 flavours of Jaffa Cakes now .....
http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/jaffajudgement/mvgroup.jpg

Vampire222
12-08-07, 21:16

Rofl come straight to Amsterdam then, ill show you a very good time there.... :D

Trillian
12-08-07, 22:32
Would love for someone to send me some jaffa cakes.. the store here is out and they have no idea when they will get more =/.

Here's some fun with math!

http://www.techhaven.org/albums/rlpics/abn.jpg

+

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/jaffajudgement/mvgroup.jpg

=

http://www.techhaven.org/albums/rlpics/abw.jpg

Doc Holliday
13-08-07, 12:36
wish him a good one from me boss. im in vietnam now. going to be heading to china shortly (3-4 weeks.) then japan then the us then home to play some nc :)

Dribble Joy
13-08-07, 14:42
I might see if one is free....

Mr Kot
13-08-07, 15:08
I might see if one is free....Woot! Anyone else coming?

Brammers
23-08-07, 22:49
Ok guys to those who said they are coming or want to come...

I've just got off the phone with Pepsi - if you are coming please PM me. Andy (aka) Pepsi does need to know numbers for food, and there is limited offer of floor space.

Basic plan is - drinking starts about Midday on Sunday.

Mr Kot
27-08-07, 19:50
Man, that was some do...

Much alcohol was consumed, and many were the bumps and bruises from the bucking bronco ride.. i'm sure the pics will be posted in due course ;)

Thanks again to Andy and Sean for having us round and for a great night out.

I'm off back to bed now...

Brammers
27-08-07, 22:11
It's was good, did I have a hangover this morning!

Dribble Joy
27-08-07, 23:46
Christ you were wasted.

Mr Kot
28-08-07, 16:17
So ...

Northerners v Southerners ... who won?

PepsiPlayer
01-09-07, 12:04
Hangover........Brams you always have a bloody hangover after a night out with TFC boys. Anyhow, Thanks to those that came it was a wicked night, DJ good to meet you at last and you Dave, althought my missus did take a shine to you, said you were a really nice guy, and people i can confirm he is.

Well i guess you can tell from me posting on here that i am back in game after a small absence, well will be from the end of the weekend :)

So i will see you all in game very soon and yes i will post some rather embarrasing pics and even a video of brams getting owned by a rather angry bull very soon. A good night was had by all (the 40 bottles of Kronnie made sure of that before we went out) cheers fellas :)

Doc Holliday
01-09-07, 12:52
Hangover........Brams you always have a bloody hangover after a night out with TFC boys. Anyhow, Thanks to those that came it was a wicked night, DJ good to meet you at last and you Dave, althought my missus did take a shine to you, said you were a really nice guy, and people i can confirm he is.

Well i guess you can tell from me posting on here that i am back in game after a small absence, well will be from the end of the weekend :)

So i will see you all in game very soon and yes i will post some rather embarrasing pics and even a video of brams getting owned by a rather angry bull very soon. A good night was had by all (the 40 bottles of Kronnie made sure of that before we went out) cheers fellas :)

tell your idiot brother to pop in too :) i need some friends.

Grolsch
01-09-07, 14:27
Meh hangovers are for ametures but then again it don't take a lot to get you drunk bram :lol: You were wasted before you even got into town lol.I think it's safe to say that the tourists lost that one :p Was a good night anyways well.......................at least for me,too bad for those of you who went home alone :lol: Have to do it again some time soon lads.

Grolsch
01-09-07, 14:30
Who you calling an idiot Doc ? Lol i can't play NC atm as some knob took my graphics card,not mentioning any names ( Andy ) should be back soon dude.

Doc Holliday
01-09-07, 18:30
i just missed u :)