PDA

View Full Version : Fight nights

Miss Naughty
25-06-07, 12:57
Is anyone still running fight nights? I remember these being quite a good laugh back in the days. I can't remember who used to run them - probably Remus. We used to get 30 or 40 people minimum. It used to be held in all sorts of places like on top of the Neocron gates,the desert race track, the cage at Jericho fortress etc.

I've been away so long I haven't seen a lot of the new weapons, I'd quite like to see them in action without being on the wrong end of them.

SorkZmok
25-06-07, 13:10
Running events is a lot more difficult these days if you don't have GM help. Chances the event is gonna get ruined are pretty high.

There's still the occasional fightnight, usually in some OP underground.

Would be neat if people would do that more often. One thing i'd personally love to see at a fight night was low level brackets for noobs to fight. That'd be great. :)

Ishmael/Mystic
25-06-07, 13:14
Another fight night would be cool, but i think generally Terra is dead. The most ppl online was at the MOTU last night and that was odd, to say nothing more.

Even PP1 is empty at normal peek times.... o_O

Archy
25-06-07, 13:17
Cage Rage was fun

Rade
25-06-07, 15:52
Kramer used to run em on pluto. Happy days ;)

Original monk
25-06-07, 15:53
Another fight night would be cool, but i think generally Terra is dead. The most ppl online was at the MOTU last night and that was odd, to say nothing more.

Even PP1 is empty at normal peek times.... o_O

thats a pitty as i yust arrived yesterday to check out nc again :/

i accidentally clicked sumthing at TH and ended up in the i think it was cagefight

i saw some reddish PE attack someone so i started zapping em .. prolly heavily against the rules lol, heard some peeps got ported to E_03 though with some directions i managed to get outta the cagefight area :)

anyway didnt want to say alot actually, except that im kinda dissapointed to see that my capped apu- and ppuhybrid (and hybridtank) couldnt even kill a launcher cyclops :mad:

onoz how kill people now witouth ezmodechars ?!!??

Ishmael/Mystic
25-06-07, 16:56
Thats the MOTU :)

Was generally ok apart from the business with Smurfis. Hopefully with a few changes next group will go smoothly :rolleyes:

As for pve, u just have to be more careful now. Both my PC spy and Hc Tank can hunt fire mobs just can't stand in front of them now. (well and hope to live)