PDA

View Full Version : Storyline --> Content packet

Chenoa
24-06-07, 10:38
In a few days the chapter III "Digital infection" of the storyline "The death curcuit" will slowly continue in a new version adding to the content packet.

I want to say a few words to this:
The past has shown, that many of you say you get nothing of the storyline or the incidents because you donīt see the RP Chars of the Ceresteam all the time or you missed the little events. However the magazines were filled with news, these were announced in the launcher, you were sent endless ingame mails (Newsletter of the magazines which you can subscribe to at the citycom - Mail) and more. From many people came answers like "i donīt like to go to the mags".

Therefore i want to give you some hints, so itīs really difficult to miss the storyline or the incidents:
- read the ingame mails
- subscribe to the ingame newsletter (youīll find at mails in the citycom)
- read the ingame Neocronicle
- read the outgame magazines (neocronicle.com / votr-mag.com)
- adopt the hints (try to talk to foreign NPCīs)
- read the launcher (scrolling) and don't be shy to click the links there
- read the forums (also the RP-forums)
- take a look at the chat (ally channel maybe) for names of the ceres team

As said in the 3rd chapter we will be working towards the next content packet, this means also specially the faction changes besides the global storyline. This will gradually be incorporated step by step within the next few weeks. How much and which factions exactly we wonīt betray of course. Only to say that very much will be parallel. Also there will be mails, meetings, small events or runs. This means, the runner will be kept informed so that it will be partly apparent, what "could" happen. So keep your eyes and ears open ;)

PS: We are still accepting applications as faction assistant's.