PDA

View Full Version : Arrgg!!

Tetsukia
22-06-07, 16:18
Ok, i've tried every conceivable way to try this game, and none have worked. The Paypal site comes up in german, and C2P says I don't live in the USA, which is wierd, considering last time i checked ohio was part of the USA. I've even tried looking around for a boxed version of Neocron, but no store i know of carries it. If i could just get a functioning account, I would gladly quit WoW for this. And also, why do I have to enter payment infomation for a FREE trial? Isn't it suppose to be free, i mean, afterall, it has the word free in it. I'm sorry if I seem like a huge ass, but after spending 8 hours just on trying to play this game, i'm fustrated to no end. Hell, if you guys could just find my old N1 account that would help, but i made it 3-4 years ago so I doubt it's even still there. Please, I would greatly value any help you guys can give to me.

Mighty Max
22-06-07, 16:24
Sorry to hear you got a problem.

Unfortunally there is no support for account and payment issues on these forums. You'll get help at account@neocron.com

SnowCrash
22-06-07, 16:35
As Max said, please contact our customer support under account@neocron.com
And Neocron 1 accounts have not been deleted yet. Just provide all information you still have with your support inquiry and we will look up the account.

Flame Bait
22-06-07, 16:37
You do know a valid credit card is required to create a free WoW trial also?

CMaster
22-06-07, 16:55
Just log into paypal anyway. It being in german doesn't really matter.

Tetsukia
22-06-07, 16:55
Sorry for my little outburst, and that's the problem, I don't remember anything about my N1 account since my dad made it. I was 10 back when he did. (Yeah, playing games like Neocron back when I was 10, woooo) The only thing that might be usable to locate it is my email, but I can't remember if we used my yahoo one for that or not. And I seriously doubt my dad will remember anything at all, I doubt he would even remember he made an account for me. It wouldn't really be a problem is paypal would stop showing up in german, no clue why it does that.

EDIT- Also, the only word in german I know is no, and do you honestly think my mom will enter her credit card into a site she can't even understand?

specranator
22-06-07, 21:07
its in german because KK is based in germany.

and its pretty easy to continue with it even in german... its paypal...

Megazoid
23-06-07, 11:56
Weeeeeee :lol:

silent000
23-06-07, 13:09
Einloggen!

Richard Slade
23-06-07, 13:45
Weeeeeee :lol:
Holy mother of strangely smelling cheese, who cast rezz on you?!

Megazoid
23-06-07, 15:46
Holy mother of strangely smelling cheese, who cast rezz on you?!

Every year or so curiosity gets the better of me, and I see if my login still works, and post an inane comment. Bah, now I have two for this year :D