PDA

View Full Version : Even game out!

Shenanigans1o
22-06-07, 00:16
I think this game should be bast on the way players play. The pvp should be bast on players skills/lvls/and setups. Making new weapons strong then other does not even this game out. Make weapons for woc meaning not everyone in game going wast there lifes in neocron hunting for woc. So why should woc weapons kick everyone butt but other wocs? You call this even game out well all I can say is good job......

I know doing woc is a good reword. But making them way stronger then every other weapon out there is making it really hard trying to pvp here. And I know doing woc is my problem but there none that plays these days and hunting for 24 hours for some little disk is kind hard these days. So if you tech guys think this evening the game out think again..

aKe`cj
22-06-07, 00:26
for the love of god - pay tribute to the single most useful thing Bill Gates has brought humanity ...use autocorrection before you post! :rolleyes:

Apart from that... I *think* I was able to decypher just enough of that post to say I agree. While in theory, balance reads fine and all the equations are in the proper place... what matters is the ingame effect of changes.
The set goal to increase viable variations of setup and especially choice of weapon has not been accomplished. Time to ponder and adjust stuff... after bugfixing of course :)

Faid
22-06-07, 02:02
lol in other words he wants the game Balanced, which was what 2.2 was supposed to have done :rolleyes:

Tyler_Durdon
22-06-07, 02:12
lol omg !

tell me when will those spam threads ever end ^^

If you got any problems with that game, plz post that shit in the balancing forums ^^ :angel:

[ edited ]

Shenanigans1o
22-06-07, 02:46
I want the Community To know about it! I just don't to let KK know what I want cause they don't care about the people as long as we pay they (dgaf) dgaf mean don't give a F.

Also I didn't do shit to you so don't start shit. Don't like my F...ing spam DON"T read the forums.

Jodo
22-06-07, 03:45
Also I didn't do shit to you so don't start shit. Don't like my F...ing spam DON"T read the forums.

The same could be said to you. If you don't like his comments, don't read the forums. :rolleyes:

Bredahl
22-06-07, 06:52
Aaaaanyways.... Yes i agree that woc is more a requirement now than ever, and thats just wrong. The way to beat a good xbow PE, is using another xbow PE (or being VERY good with Dev/Creed).

For the record i have 2 woc chars - soon 3, and i still think its very wrong that woc is so powerfull

SorkZmok
22-06-07, 09:11
Aaaaanyways.... Yes i agree that woc is more a requirement now than ever, and thats just wrong. The way to beat a good xbow PE, is using another xbow PE (or being VERY good with Dev/Creed).

For the record i have 2 woc chars - soon 3, and i still think its very wrong that woc is so powerfull
True. :(

Shows the actual balance quite well:

Xbow PE > lowtech tanks > woc spies > hightech tanks > other spies > other WOC PEs > non woc PEs

Kinda like that. :lol:

Bredahl
22-06-07, 09:27
True. :(

Shows the actual balance quite well:

Xbow PE > lowtech tanks > woc spies > hightech tanks > other spies > other WOC PEs > non woc PEs

Kinda like that. :lol:

Well i would swap woc spies and hightech tanks around since most spies die in like 4-5 Creed shots :lol: , but other than that, thats very true ;)

SorkZmok
22-06-07, 10:41
Well i would swap woc spies and hightech tanks around since most spies die in like 4-5 Creed shots :lol: , but other than that, thats very true ;)
Well the creed is awfully bugged. But a cs/rav tank doesn't have a chance. :lol:

Selendor
22-06-07, 11:20
Wasn't the balancing project brilliant, now any relatively high level character class has a chance against another and the victor will be decided by aiming skill and which particular resist setup they are wearing.

......oh no wait, I was dreaming, its still about having a specific rare weapon on a specific class that will beat most others with ease. Nothing changes. Nothing to do but join the cookie cutter class of the year I suppose.

ashley watts
22-06-07, 17:29
Hahaha tyler <3 love the pic, but yep WoC is overpowered, has been for ever :p

silent000
22-06-07, 17:38

You offend me good sir!

SorkZmok
22-06-07, 19:28
I'd duel a creed tank over an ion cannon tank anytime.

They're easier to hit and at least take some serious damage...

Bredahl
22-06-07, 19:58
I'd duel a creed tank over an ion cannon tank anytime.

They're easier to hit and at least take some serious damage...
If the Creed is used right, theres pretty much nothing that can beat it :rolleyes:

You offend me good sir!
Sorry :(