PDA

View Full Version : So, Wazzup people?

Sonnema
17-06-07, 20:10
Hi people,

Are there some people who still know me? My chars are: Reboot, Chess, Reset, Sonnema, Korsakoff and uhhh :rolleyes: lol dunno anymore....

So hows the game like? Is it still fun?? I was thinking of coming back but not sure yet.

Cheers!

gamefreak
17-06-07, 21:53
yeah its fun and full of players, see you on terra

Sonnema
18-06-07, 09:06
I just activated one of my accounts ;)

Dunno where to start tho, anyone who can help me with my XP??? Damn so many XP to devide...

Girian
18-06-07, 09:23
Must be in the air I guess ;)

William Antrim
18-06-07, 12:01
Are you two playing again?

omg i just stopped playing as i had got well bored with it as there was noone hardly on my timezone.

damn

Doc is back from oz in a few months (apparently) and he wants to play again. In the meantime I am loitering here a while.

Chess if you need help drop me a pm or add me to your msn again or something.

Girian
18-06-07, 12:22
Well, I was bored on saturday, started reading on future MMOs and decided to give NC another shot. It's also gonna be the last shot, if it's not any better I will give up for good.

I read Doc just left last week for some months, but i'll drop him a line on MSN. You're name doesn't ring a bell... who are you exactly? :P Doc's bro?

William Antrim
18-06-07, 14:19
Yes.

The forgotten one. :lol:

Dribble Joy
18-06-07, 18:08
The name Chess rings a bell.....

L0KI
18-06-07, 20:37
Chess ftw

etc.

Richard Slade
18-06-07, 23:03
Heyhey welcome back to your addiction, glad to see the will is weak within you. :D

Sonnema
19-06-07, 11:50
Good to see that “old school” players are still around. Wyatt, I will add you and your bro to my new MSN :D

Loki and Dribble? Are you two still playing???

Yesterday I went online again and I still have a good feeling with the game although NC still has its good old sync errors, I guess you can’t have everything :D

Despite of a lot of negative things said about the game I think it still has a lot of potential. I’ve seen improvements already like the download of the client. It took 30 mins. to download the complete client and another 10 mins for the patches.

I don’t think I will be playing every day but I will be around to kick some ass and have a lot of fun. Chess is a rifle spy now and Sonnema is my PE. I need to divide all my skill points again so advise is welcome :D

I’ve seen a lot of new names during the 3 hours I was online. Is there anything special going on like large clans or OP wars?

Cheers from Chess

Girian
19-06-07, 16:12
Yet I miss a lot of people from back in the days.

Just think about the 1st anniversary in plaza-1. The place was crowded. CROWDED.

Servers were overloaded resulting in random disconnects during OP-wars. Aaaahh... back in the days ;) Actually I feel bad that I deleted all my screenshots some months ago... thinking I would never touch NC again :lol:

Dribble Joy
19-06-07, 16:23
Yes I am still here, still with DJ as my only real alt, still using a Judge, still trying to get a 5 slot.

Girian
19-06-07, 16:25
Yes I am still here, still with DJ as my only real alt, still using a Judge, still trying to get a 5 slot.

Did you ever take a long break or.... (haha still trying to get 5-slot. OMG). If they finally manage to get my 2nd account up and running I'll check for parts ;)

Dribble Joy
19-06-07, 16:39
I've had an active account running pretty much since Nov/Dec 2002, most time away has been about 2-3 weeks.

Things about my Judges.... I have this thing where I only want a 5 slot that I have made out of parts I have collected, I won't buy one outright.

Even so though, I currently have about 30 Judges in my possession, none of which are above 3 slot.

Girian
19-06-07, 16:46
I was talking about handing u my judge parts ;) That's collecting yourself, hmm?

silent000
19-06-07, 16:48
DJ u still gunna ultima + larent mod it? :p i love you and your judges mr DJ :D

Dribble Joy
19-06-07, 17:15
DJ u still gunna ultima + larent mod it? :p
Most likely :D.

Larent, Ultima, flash light, laser and radioactive ammo.

I was talking about handing u my judge parts ;) That's collecting yourself, hmm?
Indeed it is.

I also have about 60 T parts I need to get ressed at some point.

Sonnema
19-06-07, 19:44
I've had an active account running pretty much since Nov/Dec 2002, most time away has been about 2-3 weeks.

Things about my Judges.... I have this thing where I only want a 5 slot that I have made out of parts I have collected, I won't buy one outright.

Even so though, I currently have about 30 Judges in my possession, none of which are above 3 slot.

OMG, my constructor (Reboot) once made a 5 slot Judge. I even had a lasersight mounted to the damn thing. I traded the gun for a 5 slot CS. Those days were really uhhh :wtf: sleepless

what about the Kami eye DJ?

Dribble Joy
19-06-07, 21:10
Kami imps were head ones, and they were removed in the NC1 - NC2 move. If they brought them back I would go kami in a moment. My current setup is still a high offence Judge one, PA and no PPR.

silent000
19-06-07, 21:15
I didn't play nc1 but i saw the stats on the Kami chips and they were very sexy indeed :P

Dribble Joy
19-06-07, 21:36
http://www.techhaven.org/db/popup/678.html

Girian
19-06-07, 22:06
I remember running around J10 with an insane CR, just after finding a kami :)

Superbron
20-06-07, 09:11
Sonnema!!! If you are back, maybe I will reactivate too... :eek:

William Antrim
20-06-07, 13:56
Who is superbron? the name rings a bell somehow...

silent000
20-06-07, 14:51
Superbron is the man that spreads the joy amoungst our members of the forums with just one smile.

Girian
20-06-07, 15:37
He's one of the many dutch guys that used to play this game (since retail NC1)

Sonnema
21-06-07, 13:05
Superbron was/is responsible for at least 1% of the online population in Neocron with his 5 accounts being active all day and night. During this online activity AFK became also one of his professions ;)

I hope to meet you soon in game mate! :cool: