PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Looking for clan

Matt M.
16-06-07, 05:45
I just started playing Neocron and am interested in getting to the PvP parts of it ASAP. So I'm looking for a PvP clan, preferably one that would help me level and create a competitive character/loadout. Are any clans interested in recruiting?

SorkZmok
16-06-07, 12:02
You should post your character class and rank and especially the faction you chose.

Assuming you already got a character and don't want to start one right from scratch. :)

Matt M.
16-06-07, 17:44
I just started playing a couple days ago, so I was planning on starting a new character based on what the clan wants. I also have teamspeak and ventrillo and am available to play at any hour on most days.

Zheo
17-06-07, 08:48
Think on what you want from a clan, and remember that you'll need to give as well as take.

Some types of clan are:

Role Play - People with a theame to follow, perhaps clan percific rules etc.

PVP - Clans that do nothing but op fights, some leveling etc to get items. and PVP

Trader Clans - Clans that simply trade, level, and maybe some pvp.

Muddles - Clans that aren't sure what they are doing, try to do everything and end up doing nothing :D

CMaster
17-06-07, 12:37
Muddles - Clans that aren't sure what they are doing, try to do everything and end up doing nothing :D

I know that often ends up happening, but back in TFC we self-described as a "fun" clan, and we were always up to something. It was pretty much never planned, but we were. Admittedly this was partly caused by me logging on to vent and going "hey guys, let's do [insert random behaviour here]" but there you go.

ashley watts
17-06-07, 13:00
I know that often ends up happening, but back in TFC we self-described as a "fun" clan, and we were always up to something. It was pretty much never planned, but we were. Admittedly this was partly caused by me logging on to vent and going "hey guys, let's do [insert random behaviour here]" but there you go.

You should get that clan back up, you were a good bunch of people :p

Tyler_Durdon
17-06-07, 13:46
You should get that clan back up, you were a good bunch of people :p

OMG ! Mr. Watts :D

ashley watts
17-06-07, 15:14
OMG, Mr.Durdon ! :D:D:D:D

silent000
17-06-07, 15:35
OMG Mr Cracker

Matt M.
17-06-07, 17:14
So I'm looking for a PvP clan...

You might want to actually read the first post before giving me advice, Zheo. Also I've I decided I want to join a pro-city clan.

Matt M.
18-06-07, 22:35
I'm finding leveling solo in NC extremely tedious, so I cancelled my subscription. If any decent clan decides to let me join I'll resub, but until then I've had enough of this game.

If anyone is interested in recruiting here's my character's info. The chracter's pretty useless, but at least it shows I've played the game for several hours.

Soldier Tank
Tangent Tech.

Int. 4
-WEP 25

Str. 40
-H-C 112
-PCR 18

Con. 36
-HLT 100
-ENR 25

Dex. 22
-T-C 81

Kierz
19-06-07, 10:41
lvling in any game is tedious, and is never fun =]

PVP is what it's all about and you sound like you know it :P

if you really put some effort into it, it only takes a few days (or a week for a new player) to cap your char and never need to lvl again, the first week will suck but from then on you're laughing

hc tanks (what your char is) are always needed and the best choice for a new player now imo so you started off okay, you could do with some pointers here and there tho.

what other games have you played pvp-wise? if you're good enough to be a natural at pvp (FPS style) i could help ya get some intense training so you can be an evul ganker (enough to pwn ash watts anyway) in a couple of weeks.. but you seem to be wanting to join the Tangent zerg SoldierZ (zerg = a team of far too many people for the fight so they can win even tho they suck) :)

Kazuya
19-06-07, 11:17
soldierz is the next step from noob mc5

SorkZmok
19-06-07, 13:41
I'm finding leveling solo in NC extremely tedious, so I cancelled my subscription. If any decent clan decides to let me join I'll resub, but until then I've had enough of this game.Finding a clan ingane is pretty damn easy, next time try it that way. :)

You gave up way too early.

Matanius
19-06-07, 13:50
Finding a clan ingane is pretty damn easy, next time try it that way. :)

You gave up way too early. Lol, yeah, all you need to do is say "H-C Tank looking for a clan!" and they will all descend on you like vultures :p

silent000
19-06-07, 14:33
You can join my clan if you like, basically you must do my bidding when and where i demand, and you must refer to me as captain big willy, and stand in my appartment all day looking liek a plant

Interested?

Matanius
19-06-07, 14:39
The worrying thing is, he's not joking :p