PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Happy Birthday Braydagner!

unreal
09-06-07, 21:48
Happy Birthday!

Have a decent one mate. One bottle of vodka is being clunked then mixed with melting chocolate ice cream to celebrate here in England (although it's mostly because I need a drink, and chocolate tasting vodka is damn tasty, lol). :D

Mr Kot
09-06-07, 22:29
Happy Birthday dude :)

Damn.. wish I had time to get in game again :(

@Unreal.. try those vodka mudshakes they sell in Tesco; they taste the same as what you describe. Who's have thought that vodka and choc would go so well together?

unreal
09-06-07, 22:43
Yeah, tastes proper nice, but then again it's chocolate, anything with chocolate always tastes nice. :cool: I usually always mix random things just to see what they taste like, especially with Vodka. :p What I hate though is when people say "eww" when you mention tiny differences to food because they think you shouldn't eat those combinations. ie. I always have garlic mushrooms with my full English breakfast instead of plain mushrooms, and people think i'm disgusting for it. :rolleyes:

I had the random thought just now of being able to have Vodka mixed with the flavour of a Black Forrest Gateaux. Where's that scientific chef when you need one? lol :D (That bloke who makes ice cream with liquid nitrogen, and makes ice cream/hard boiled sweets taste like things most find strange, such as Black Pudding. Admittedly I find that one strange, because I think Black Pudding is absolutely disgusting. :p)

Anyway... Happy Birthday again Bray! :D

Mr Kot
09-06-07, 22:58
You must be as big as a house, lol.

I don't find garlic mushrooms for breakfast disgusting. I like garlic, I like mushrooms, I like the two together although I've never thought of going to the trouble of preparing the garlic that early in the morning :p Having said that, I go to the trouble of making eggs benedict on a Sunday morning and that can be a bitch to prepare.

Now black pudding... mmm you're making me hungry and that's after polishing off a large vindaloo with naan and mango chutney (hey, it's the weekend so i'm having a treat :) ) If only they made black pudding in the form of a smaller sausage the size of a Bockwurst so i can stick em in a hotdog bun and smother it in ketchup. Omg, i think i've given the Bury black pudding marketing board an idea to multiply their sales tenfold... market the think as more of a snackfood.

braydagner
09-06-07, 23:02
:P Danke doods, I'm gonna go get smashed tonight. And btw, I've had 4 hotdogs already today ^_^

CMaster
10-06-07, 01:39
Hotdogs for all?

Trillian
10-06-07, 02:03
Happy Bday!

Brammers
10-06-07, 03:45
Happy Birthday! Drink lots of beer!

braydagner
10-06-07, 07:55
okat im rdrunk right now hgaa thank yojt o everyne

nellus
10-06-07, 11:39
Happy birthday man ;)

Doc Holliday
10-06-07, 16:55
Happy Birthday dude :)

Damn.. wish I had time to get in game again :(

@Unreal.. try those vodka mudshakes they sell in Tesco; they taste the same as what you describe. Who's have thought that vodka and choc would go so well together?

for the northerners among you ( dont know whether any newer ones have been opened around the country but i would assume so ) try a bar called revolution if you have one in your city/town.

Vodka heaven. :) yes chocolate and vodka go well. galaxy is the best :)

almost forgot.

Happy birthday bud :)

Nidhogg
10-06-07, 16:59
Happy birthday! :)

N

Matanius
10-06-07, 17:22
Happy Birthday! Your drunken reply was classic!

Faid
10-06-07, 18:20
Happy Birthday Bray! And he really was that drunk, you should have heard him on vent :lol:

Rambus
10-06-07, 18:39
Awww I was so excited to hear him make a fool of himself on vent :(

Hope it was a good one bray!

sanityislost
12-06-07, 08:30
Happy B-day dude

<---rather late

SiL ..:..

landofcake
12-06-07, 09:45
for the northerners among you ( dont know whether any newer ones have been opened around the country but i would assume so ) try a bar called revolution if you have one in your city/town.

Vodka heaven. :) yes chocolate and vodka go well. galaxy is the best :)

almost forgot.

Happy birthday bud :)

They're also down south.

I have one near me, never been into it though.