PDA

View Full Version : Back and confused

Rade
07-06-07, 15:33
I thought I'd come back and take a peek at where Neocron is at now (*wave* to any of the oldies still around). However, I feel like a retard. Apparently there's been a few expansions and evolutions and whatnot since I played last which pretty much made my character unable to use any equipment, let alone the fact that she's bald.

Are there any character builders out there or lists of equipment out there so that I can create a new build which lets me use my guns? Failing that, is there anywhere I can find decent PE templates?

Any suggestions of where I should go/what to do? I woke up in this DoY thingie (utterly confusing), is there anything new to experience since NC1 like quests or new cool drops or something? The last thing I did was pretty much MC5.

How do I get my hair back?

Thanks in advance ;)

=REMUS=
07-06-07, 15:52
*waves*

havn't got time to answer your questions now but i'll do so when I get back later sunshine.

nice to see you back rade ;)

Bredahl
07-06-07, 15:58
I think a GM can fix your hair, so just write a ticket ingame.

For setups try and download Nskill (http://nskill.co.uk/) and play around a little yourself :)

Doc Holliday
07-06-07, 16:00
let me be the first to say wow. this is a real shock. true old school :)

Dont know about the templates but from what ive been told and aimed for with pe skills u wanna aim for 120 approx in resists including armour. wear monk armour/inq for the combos. 75 peirce resist/force resist and aim for 150% + on damage of your guns although from what i gather i the judge doesnt look too good anymore. least not right now. not sure where else to go with this so i will hand it over to the others.

welcome back.

Nidhogg
07-06-07, 19:30
I think a GM can fix your hair, so just write a ticket ingame.
Spot on, and welcome back! :)

N

Dribble Joy
07-06-07, 19:53
Sex j00.

solling
07-06-07, 20:11
there is alot of new woc weapons wich means a special lvl u get after a lot of work money and shait 260 mill xp i think and a woc disk.

also there is a lot of new normal rares both pistols rifles etc. nailgun and ion gun among a few. so go ingame and check it out

Trillian
07-06-07, 23:51
Hello Rade! Don't worry about getting to know the dome.. no one hangs out there anyways!

StevenJ
08-06-07, 00:37
Rade... I know that name, very vaguely... were you on Pluto by any chance?

For setups try and download Nskill (http://nskill.co.uk/) and play around a little yourself :)Who told you about that site? O_o It's not done yet, and won't be until I've cleared a backlog of work - perhaps I should take it down... but I didn't think people would see it :p

[uploading chars and bug tracker to come 'soon' ;)]

Bredahl
08-06-07, 00:45
Who told you about that site? O_o It's not done yet, and won't be until I've cleared a backlog of work - perhaps I should take it down... but I didn't think people would see it :p

[uploading chars and bug tracker to come 'soon' ;)]

No idea actually.. Thought someone had posted the link on this forum before? :wtf:

Hehe well its a good place to download Nskill from - nice and easy ;)

james_finn
08-06-07, 01:49
Welcome back Rade, good to see some of the oldies come back :)

/Delphi

IceStorm
08-06-07, 12:32
GMs can fix your hair, if you care about such things.

Ideally, you should just go back into hibernation for another three months. They're going to "fix" the factions and refold most factions back into NC proper, turning DoY into who knows what.

trigger hurt
09-06-07, 21:16
Holy Cow.

Rade and Trillian all in one post.

The forums will now explode.

Mr Kot
09-06-07, 22:35
OMG, i think i remember you...

Can't remember whether i liked you or not now :p

Welcome back, anyway.

Tubby
10-06-07, 19:19
Welcome back,

If you dont know what items are what, you should use the THN's near complete item database. It lists the requirements for items, where they come from and what they do/bouses they give.

http://www.techhaven.org/

Milksh@ke
11-06-07, 14:57
o_0 herro *wave*

Mr_Snow
11-06-07, 16:58
wtf milky

msressi
11-06-07, 17:15
Hi there,

you get your hair back by making an ingame ticket and requesting a GM to give u a haircut or by sending a rl email to helpdesk@neocron.com

If u woke up in the Dome (as it seems) u are anti city and until u are setup should stay clear of NC.

Most likely all your exp points need to be re distributed. Also your armor (if u have any) needs to be put in the right places and there have been some brain chip changes as well as new PSI gloves and new armor items.
U can get a lot of info regarding implant at www.techhaven.net under the link Items Database
Other then that u can contact me ingame (Ressi Blade) if u need further help, the rest u have to just experience yourself. It is honestly too much to write here

Bozz-Von Mel
12-06-07, 14:52
whoa I remember you from "The Gang". Welcome back.