PDA

View Full Version : [Event] MotU II

Chenoa
07-06-07, 12:40
Masters of the Universe - MotU II

Nearly one year ago the best of the best proved themselves at the "Master of the Universe" and at the Finals against the GMs.
Now we will start MotU, 2nd round. Again everybody can struggle through the fights to become the new "Master of the Universe" in Neocron 2.2 finally.

For all who missed the first MotU see this link of the first threads (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=134605&highlight=MoTu).

You can find the MotU Webpage here http://entry.neocron.com/contest/MotU - now updated!

Schedule:
Every SERVER has its own tournament with this schedule:
We need 1-2 persons on every server who are absolutely reliable Event Organisers-Runners, who will help to support this event and even direct it. The job of the Event Organisers is to find the five best fighters of the whole server via a tournament with the help of a GM in the background
This five best fighters of every server will compete in a slightly different final of "best of 3" (2:1 / 2:0 ) - everbody against everyone! Here you will get points, in the case of a tie you will fight again until there is a winner!

Every server will have 5 winners, but only one real "Master of the Universe"!

Rewards:
The three highest ranked will get a cup (bronze, silver, gold)
3. Normal Trophy of your choice
2. Master Hunter Trophy of your choice
1. WoC III PA or Copbot Trophy

Dates: will be announced after registration
Start about middle of june!
The semi-finals will be on an evening or at the weekend!
(some fights can be postponed after arrangement if needed)

Participant: every runner can take part (but no GM or KK staff) - and only ONE Account per Runner/per Server allowed (and no grandma, brother or aunt...)

Today starts the first part:
To apply to be a reliable organiser, 1-2 on every server (we will meet with them before we will start)
Please send the application to: contest@reakktor.info within the next few days.
Subject: MotU - HELPER - please dont forget this, because this address is used for other contests too
We need the following information in the Mail:
- Charactername
- Accountname
- Server
- availability (by day, evening, weekend ?)
- any experience in handling an event?
- a valid email which can be made public for people who have questions and so on!

When all helpers are registered, we can start to fill the MotU webpage with information so that every runner can get an overview about the event.

Because this contest / tournament is very big and complex, flexibility is a must
That means that a date can be postponed or altered. We must organise this to suit both fighters and helpers.

Registration of the fighter:
Of course can you register now for the fights even though the tournament is not scheduled yet (but will follow as fast as possible)

add: Deadline for the registrations:

Thursday, June - 14 - 2007 ; 12:00 CEST (noon) (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=6&year=2007&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=37) <--- click for timezones!

The registration you can find at the news on the webpage!

You will find further news and information at the MotU webpage and in this thread as soon as it is available.

Groupsystem:
(allotted by an uninvolved person, who couldnīt see the list!)
http://entry.neocron.com/contest/MotUII/groups.jpg

Schedule:
http://entry.neocron.com/contest/MotUII/schedule.jpg

The event hosts along with have been discussing two of the rules, and the effect of using Medkits and Nanite heals.

The rules in question are

- Fights taking longer than 10 minutes will be stopped and restarted WITHOUT any
heal-modules !

- In case of a 1:1 where both fights took longer than 10 minutes, the 3rd fight will have
the same heal restriction from the start!

These rules will be dropped, as we consider the user of a Nanite heal and Medkit to be just as strong as using a Heal. Also it is impossible for us to clearly verify a runner is using a medkit or nanite tool. This also makes the fights fairer for users of heal, who would find their setups at an disadvantage due to the restricted use of the heal.

So to sum it up.

- Fights will go on as long as needed, until there is one winner.
- Any sort of healing (PSI, Medkits and Nanites) is permitted throughout each fight.

And also, make sure you got enough ammo and drugs to last your fight. In the worse case, you could be fighting for more than 30 minutes. (Lets hope not, it will be a long evening!)

The MotU hosts will remind fighters at the begining of the evening of tha changes.

Any questions, issues etc, post them here.

Brammers - MotU Host.

Replacementlist:
Mars:
- Buzzdee

Mercury:

Terra:
- War-Barney
- Executive
- Fishbait

nellus
07-06-07, 12:52
I can sense the testosterone levels rising already :p

Great news, look forward to the battles.

SorkZmok
07-06-07, 13:09
Awesome.

I just cancelled my accounts, seems i need to pay for another month now. :lol:

Maybe i'll have more luck this time. :)

Brammers
07-06-07, 13:24
Hmm, anyone want me as event host this time around? :D

Powerpunsh
07-06-07, 14:03
Hmm my char told me "A new PA i need, Master". :D
Think i should win an another for my Tank. :p

Tickles
07-06-07, 14:04
Awesome can't wait for this :)

unreal
07-06-07, 14:26
Woohoo, an event, sex! :D But as always:

Doesn't matter who hosts it Brammers as long as it isn't ballsed up like last time. The primary aim should be to cover the simple aspects of hosting an event (as mostly covered by the complaints in the previous MoTU thread), which isn't exactly difficult - just requires GM's to spawn a couple of items (assuming the same sector is being used as last year, this is already done) and for the hosters to pay attention and make the correct decisions while paying attention to what's going on (something that always seems to be a challenge, especially as seen in the last MoTU).

Anyway, this time round, I feel the need to make a quick note. Considering the huge imbalances for various weapons at the moment, it makes sense to disallow some weapons from being used in the event, unless you want fights to be unfair in some cases. The choice is most likely up to Chenoa so I suppose we'll be seeing nothing but Crossbows, Freemans, Devourers and the Creed/Ravager being used to cause instant death to those who can't use those weapons, but we'll see what happens. o_O

PS to GMs: There's absolutely no need to kick random LE'd noobs out of the sector when they're nowhere near where the fighting is taking place, especially when they're not causing trouble. It was a sad sight to see many random LE'd noobs, who were already confused as to what was going on, being aggressively told to "SIT DOWN!" by the eager GM's, with some being warped out of the sector for not reacting quick enough. Yet when the true trouble causers were running in and out of the duel area and jumping on the boxes, we all had to shout and get the attention of all the GMs before they were dealt with. Ironic. Hopefully this won't be repeated.

Serious_Sam
07-06-07, 18:06
BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL!!!

I wonder how many WOC PE's will be there, haha.

ashley watts
07-06-07, 20:24
Sexeh :D !

Durandal|AI
07-06-07, 20:32
Hmm, anyone want me as event host this time around? :D

hehe brammers, i think they dont want to see us as event hosts again ;-)

Havoc One
08-06-07, 02:47
PvE is completely broken. All but Rifle or HC useless as far as leveling.

Not to mention: broken Epics, horrid Net Code, useless Vehicles, Soullight Exploiting, enough bugs to make the Orkin Man run screaming AND Server Pops as low as I've ever seen because of the above--

WHY IS KK WASTING TIME CODING EVENTS THAT ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE WILL ATTEND!!!!!!

Uh, just wondering...

Bredahl
08-06-07, 05:03
Well i will be there as a fighter.. lets just hope we dont get the zone to crash this time huh? :rolleyes:

Chenoa
08-06-07, 06:54
WHY IS KK WASTING TIME CODING EVENTS THAT ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE WILL ATTEND!!!!!!

Uh, just wondering...

http://forum.neocron.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=6926

Serious_Sam
08-06-07, 08:01
Errr, Chenoa, with all due respect, that poll was a choice of events we would like to be hosted. Not 'What would you like the staff at KK to spend time and resources doing'.

DER_julu
08-06-07, 09:04
both the zone and the eventpage already exist, so could anyone tell me where the coders come in, when the GM do that event ?

aKe`cj
08-06-07, 09:22
...CODING EVENTS...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you made my day :p

nabbl
08-06-07, 11:01

Uh, just wondering...

WAHAHAHAHAA

lol ^^

just so f****** stupid :P

im gonna code my breakfast... brb

silent000
08-06-07, 12:50
Oh my favorite time of the season for mr cracker :)

This time no bullshit rules that mean i have to look up safunte again ^^

My dilema is my woc pe or my woc spy? :( i think with all the PEs that will register i think ill come as the spy

Tickles
08-06-07, 13:07
PvE is completely broken. All but Rifle or HC useless as far as leveling.

Not to mention: broken Epics, horrid Net Code, useless Vehicles, Soullight Exploiting, enough bugs to make the Orkin Man run screaming AND Server Pops as low as I've ever seen because of the above--

Uh, just wondering...

Most epics are fine, the net code is bearable, vehicles aren't useless (what are you smoking), Soul light exploiting and that system are currently being worked on (see previous announcement :rolleyes: ) and the bugs well, they're just funny.

Doing a fun event like this will help to BOOST population. You obviously didn't go to the Pit about a month or two back. There were a lot more than a handful of people attending......

Chenoa, is there any way that you can make The Pit zone a little more stable, because last time we had so many people in that zone that it kept lagging out and giving generic spy char models etc.

silent000
08-06-07, 13:13
Aye 'The Pit' event was very nice just it was constantly fucking up for a good 20 mins then people were asked to leave, something needs to be done about that.

And equinox im glad you have entered and you shud get on our vent when it comes, same with you kid lol and any1 that wants to :P

aKe`cj
08-06-07, 13:42
You cant go watch ManU for free, can you? Else the stadium would collapse just like the worldservers did with "the pit".

I have the ultimate solution:

This time you may only attend to watch if you have previously bought a ticket for extraordinary sums of money that I will safely stash away in meh own pockets :D :angel:

Brammers
08-06-07, 13:47
Hmm, that's got me thinking. Whether to be an event organiser or ticket tout! :lol:

Chenoa
08-06-07, 14:41
Chenoa, is there any way that you can make The Pit zone a little more stable, because last time we had so many people in that zone that it kept lagging out and giving generic spy char models etc.

Yup, last time was horrible, right. BUT there were 99 runners in it, the zone crashed at the 100th :P

This time, we will close the Pit at 60 and only the fighters will be brought to the event zone.

Hmm, that's got me thinking. Whether to be an event organiser or ticket tout! :lol:

Tze tze , why donīt i have your mail in my box ????? :D :D

silent000
08-06-07, 14:46
Tze tze , why donīt i have your mail in my box ????? :D :D

Dont worry Chenoa you have my mail rammed good and proper inside that box of yours :angel:

Durandal|AI
08-06-07, 16:57
This time, we will close the Pit at 60 and only the fighters will be brought to the event zone.

wie lame... dafuer spiel ich nen mmorpg :-(

oder wars doch ein mmospg?

Serious_Sam
08-06-07, 18:04

Is there any way that you can allow for people to spectate? Its not really an event without a crowd. Or, have a GM position themselves so they can record the whole battle and upload it for us to see.

Just no YouTube! We want good quality picture!!!

aKe`cj
08-06-07, 18:08
Is there any way that you can allow for people to spectate? Its not really an event without a crowd. Or, have a GM position themselves so they can record the whole battle and upload it for us to see.

60 spectators are allowed

Dribble Joy
09-06-07, 04:27
DJ shall be competing.

gamefreak
09-06-07, 11:12

Yes i tooo think you should have some ppl with fraps on.

silent000
09-06-07, 12:02
The judges FRAPSed it all last year so they shud this time

Durandal|AI
09-06-07, 12:16
The judges FRAPSed it all last year so they shud this time

they did?

silent000
09-06-07, 12:23
I know one of the judges did, i will find a link......

Meh i cudn't find it, im too lazy too look too hard :(

Slynis
09-06-07, 13:10
so who wants to buy the first price on terrra? PM with offers

// smurf

Tickles
09-06-07, 16:07
buy the first price?! Whaaaa?

Chenoa, i was thinking. At the Pit it was quite hard telling everyone to shut up, and sit down and make announcements etc due to people spamming/crashing/lagging, so i was thinking that maybe someone ( you :p ) could setup an online radio station to commentate on the fights, making announcements like who the winner is, or to ask certain players to come to the arena etc.

Anyone else reckon this is worthwhile idea?

StevenJ
09-06-07, 17:34
Chenoa, i was thinking. At the Pit it was quite hard telling everyone to shut up, and sit down and make announcements etc due to people spamming/crashing/lagging, so i was thinking that maybe someone ( you :p ) could setup an online radio station to commentate on the fights, making announcements like who the winner is, or to ask certain players to come to the arena etc.

That would be awesome, to have an official NC radio station for events like this.

I like to think Nid would sound like Bungle from Rainbow :angel:

Brammers
09-06-07, 22:44
hehe brammers, i think they dont want to see us as event hosts again ;-)

Yeah I think you are right about that, so I've applied as Terra host!

Durandal|AI
09-06-07, 22:53
Yeah I think you are right about that, so I've applied as Terra host!

well, i applied too ;-)

Bredahl
09-06-07, 22:55

Thats a VERY good idea IMO

Archtemplar
09-06-07, 23:01
I better go cap my character :D

Chenoa
10-06-07, 13:05
News and runnerlist updated on the MotU Page (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/MotU/)

H00ver
11-06-07, 02:17
buy the first price?! Whaaaa?

Old idea :)

We had ran a radio on the last MotU => At that time, some members of the old ultimate gaming had provided this stream.

I can't say what's going now.... We try to provide a radio for the 2nd MotU, but we can't promise you to get this radio ready and back online.

Chenoa
11-06-07, 08:43
Deadline for the registrations:

Thursday, June - 14 - 2007 ; 12:00 CEST (noon) (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=6&year=2007&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=37) <--- click for timezones!

The first fights on Terra could be at the weekend - canīt promise, will try (will announce it within the next 2-3 days)

SorkZmok
11-06-07, 08:49
Terra got 12 tanks, 9 PEs, 3 spies and 2 monks so far.

I wonder how many of those tanks will be using ion cannon/dev and how many PEs xbow/freeman.

Hooray for the balancing. :rolleyes:

netster
11-06-07, 08:57
I wonder how many of those tanks will be using ion cannon/dev and how many PEs xbow/freeman.
Thats why i did not registered till now :)

silent000
11-06-07, 11:21

Cmon Kapow get ur ass here so we can show em all how much spys r the win :cool:

SorkZmok
11-06-07, 11:35
Cmon Kapow get ur ass here so we can show em all how much spys r the win :cool:
I'm on the list. :)

Actually i've been thinking about entering on my tank or even my RoG PE. Both prolly got better chances.

But it's more fun on Kapow. Either with my sexy FL or maybe with pistols again if i manage to get my hands on a SWAT CPU in time.

Dogface
11-06-07, 13:32
if i manage to get my hands on a SWAT CPU in time.

netster
11-06-07, 14:09
how much swatZORS you need?`

SorkZmok
11-06-07, 17:45
I'm set now. Thanks to Dogface. :)

silent000
11-06-07, 18:44
Oh he is a kind chap indeed ;)

ashley watts
11-06-07, 20:06

Well, lets hope KK will pay CLOSE attention about the weapons being used ehhhh chenoa ;D !

Matanius
11-06-07, 20:12
Sent her a PM about the weapons, although no reply as of yet.

I wanna enter but 1) I suck :p and 2) doesn't seem like much point with the amount of Tanks/PE's that have entered cos, as Kapow said, you just know they're all gonna be using the overpowered weapons and all I have is my measly Spy 8|

Meh, I'll probably end up entering anyway; 'it's the taking part that counts' and all that jazz :lol:

silent000
11-06-07, 20:28
measly Spy 8|

I take that as an offence sir! even if your spy has no con you are still uber in my eyes :D

Matanius
11-06-07, 20:40
Ha ha, well Spies aren't measly but I'm still 2 levels of CON away from capping and don't have the best set-up atm, although I am working on it :p Wanna give me a DIP?! :lol:

CMaster
11-06-07, 20:45
Can I just point out that any overpowered weapons a PE can use, so can a spy? Although yes I am well aware that there is more to overpoweredness than that...

Matanius
11-06-07, 20:49
Ahhh you are right, however even if I owned any of those weapons I simply wouldn't use them as I like a 'fair fight' something of a rarity in NC it seems :p. I just don't see the fun if it takes 4 shots to kill a capped/WoC char, also gives no sense of achievement cos you know the gun is doing the work not you. At least that's how I feel :)

ashley watts
11-06-07, 21:00
Weapons will be Ion cannon, rifle pistol, freeman, xbow, probobly beretta ,dev and creed. But anyways really stuck on wether take my spy or tank :( :confused:

nabbl
11-06-07, 21:21
Weapons will be Ion cannon, rifle pistol, freeman, xbow, probobly beretta ,dev and creed. But anyways really stuck on wether take my spy or tank :( :confused:

or judge + slasher!

Kyum
11-06-07, 21:29
I just hope that all of you guys will have a lot of fun and enjoy this Event :).

I am glad to participate at this Event the most famous pvp killerz of the server (Terra, 'cause I don't play on others).

Dribble Joy
11-06-07, 21:59
Creed tank of course, still miles better than an xbow PE.

I will of course be using my judge, whether I take more than one drug I don't know yet.

unreal
11-06-07, 23:51

I wanna enter but 1) I suck :p and 2) doesn't seem like much point with the amount of Tanks/PE's that have entered cos, as Kapow said, you just know they're all gonna be using the overpowered weapons and all I have is my measly Spy 8|

Meh, I'll probably end up entering anyway; 'it's the taking part that counts' and all that jazz :lol:heh. It wasn't a difficult prediction to make, especially so if you've spent more just a few minutes in Pepper Park 1 recently. And yeah (as you say in your next post), it's the overpowered weapons doing the work instead of the player, which is why I never choose to "fight" there, although fighting isn't really what I would call the activities seen in Pepper Park 1.

I left a note to Chenoa early on in the thread because it's likely she would read it quicker than noticing she had a new PM. One of my last PM's to one particular person sat in their inbox for just over a month before they got round to making a reply. :D

And like Kyum, I hope those taking part in the event have fun too. But as someone who prefers playing a Spy, it doesn't seem worth while entering, as death will be swift. At least the majority of entries are using the same classes (Tank/PE) and no doubtedly the same overpowered weapons for their profession, so most of the fights will, in a sense, be fair. I already feel the pain for Dribble Joy, the APU, and the two Spies.

Edit: If some weapons aren't going to be banned altogether, I might as well suggest that there should be at least some exceptions made for some weapons depending on how overpowered the weapon is when being used on the respective target. ie, Tank with a Devourer or Ion Cannon vs Spy, I wonder who will win? Simple answer - an unfair fight in favour of the Tank.

silent000
12-06-07, 00:24
I already feel the pain for Dribble Joy, the APU, and the two Spies.

Not only will i win it for all spies but i will also win it for you my dear, i wud enter with my Woc PE but i am very confident i will do better with my spy.

ashley watts
12-06-07, 01:36
Not only will i win it for all spies but i will also win it for you my dear, i wud enter with my Woc PE but i am very confident i will do better with my spy.

This is a champ right here people *Massages shoulders* champ right here he wishes ;D <3, though ive seen plenty of spys beat tanks and plenty of tanks beat spys, an ion pistol xbow spy should win a tank , as far as i can remember playin a spy.

Tickles
12-06-07, 09:46

Meh, I'll probably end up entering anyway; 'it's the taking part that counts' and all that jazz :lol:

Lol my tank is going to be using a peacemaker/dentist. Definitely overpowered :p

Chenoa
12-06-07, 10:12
We wonīt forbid any weapons, apart from this, there are 31 registrations today morning, there is nothing to add

:angel:

Brammers
12-06-07, 10:40
We wonīt forbid any weapons...

Apart from AoE weapons and freezer, para or electricshock type weapons?

SorkZmok
12-06-07, 11:33
We wonīt forbid any weapons, apart from this, there are 31 registrations today morning, there is nothing to add

And out of those 31 it's 15 tanks, 10 PEs, 4 spies and 2 monks now.

The tanks will be using ion cannon/dev/creed/ravager sorted by most used/least used. One melee tank doesn't count, he just desperatly tries to be different.

The PEs will be using xbow/freeman and the odd woc rifle/ion gun. Oh and then there's Zeke Denton and DJ who are using Termi and Judge. Though both could prolly go for woc guns just for a better chance.

Spies? Ceres pistol/rifle, maybe a healing light. And the xbow, it's better than any other pistol a spy can use.

And the monks are just gonna drop dead. No matter what they try to use. APUs drop way too fast, hybrid damage is laughable.

So just because there's 31 people entering doesn't balance anything. :)

/edit
And i bet it's another xbow PE to win this time. Either that or Smurf. :lol:

Dogface
12-06-07, 13:34
Either that or Smurf. :lol:

I heard smurf say something about him selling the prize before the competition even happened :p

Chenoa
12-06-07, 14:33
Apart from AoE weapons and freezer, para or electricshock type weapons?

Yes, the rules (take a look on the webpage) will stay of course

Serious_Sam
12-06-07, 22:36
Jap, the rules (take a look on the webpage) will stay of course

Who are you calling a Jap? :p

aKe`cj
12-06-07, 22:47

Jap...

there you go.
nobby however, would feel honoured being titled that way :p

yuuki
13-06-07, 02:29
The PEs will be using xbow/freeman and the odd woc rifle/ion gun. Oh and then there's Zeke Denton and DJ who are using Termi and Judge. Though both could prolly go for woc guns just for a better chance.

i'm bringing my hc pe with a speedy :D

Slynis
13-06-07, 16:38
u guys can still make bids on the first prize :D either that or paying me to forfeit the fight against u

Rob01m
13-06-07, 17:00

I think she meant it like "Yep". :p

Serious_Sam
13-06-07, 18:10
I know, i was just being silly.

Chenoa
14-06-07, 08:48
I donīt like to quote myself, but:

Participant: every runner can take part (but no GM or KK staff) - and only ONE Account per Runner/per Server allowed (and no grandma, brother or aunt...)

Means: Only ONE Account per server, no matters if a relative or friend would play the 2nd or not. You can fight on different servers with one or more accounts (Mars=account 1, Terra account 2 eg.) , but not at only one server.

/add: registration deadline in 3 hours !

silent000
15-06-07, 14:49
Chenoa you crazy shrimp, when is the schedule coming out? :angel:

SorkZmok
15-06-07, 14:53
Yeah, it's time.

I got lots to do these days, the earlier i get the schedule the better are my chances to be there. :)

Chenoa
15-06-07, 17:11
Will try it ASAP, the registrations are done. 76 from all 3 servers. btw. MotU I = 57 registrations....

ashley watts
15-06-07, 17:20
This five best fighters of every server will compete in a slightly different final of "best of 3" (2:1 / 2:0 ) - everbody against everyone! Here you will get points, in the case of a tie you will fight again until there is a winner!

Only thing i dont like :p

silent000
15-06-07, 22:30
Cmon Nicole you mental bear, i wanna know who i r fighting!

SorkZmok
16-06-07, 12:05
So many people on the list who i don't know.

Are any of those worth a good fight? Or is it cannonfodder mostly? :lol:

unreal
16-06-07, 12:51
With the state of the weapon "balance" right now, anyone could win. ;) I just hope Reakktor see the reason why so many people chose those same classes in this event are because of certain HC/PC weaponry being overpowered, and not that people find them 'fun to play'. The other few exceptions (like the APU) are perhaps there to put some emphasis on this, or secondly to just to try and gain a bit of publicity as those people probably do the same thing as everyone else on their alts. :p

silent000
16-06-07, 16:04
Is this event actually ever going to get sorted :rolleyes:

Chenoa
16-06-07, 17:31
Is this event actually ever going to get sorted :rolleyes:

No, never :P

/me hands silent a cup of tea for more patience

ahhh... btw. iīm working on it :P

silent000
16-06-07, 17:36
Damnit Nicole! get some work done :p

Chenoa
17-06-07, 09:20
Groupsystem and schedule added in the first post and on the MotU Page.

If you wonīt be available to fight at the date of your group, find someone to change and both have to send an agreement (with char- and accountname with the registered email adress!) to contest@reakktor.info, then weīll change it.

See u @ the MotU II :angel:

@Terra: Because of the very much registrations (38) we have 7 fighters in the final, but only the best 5 of it will be the Masters, only the 3 best of it will win. Depends on the points you will get in the final !

Also we have to start very early with the group fights, they will need very much time. For different times zones pls use this link (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html) !!!

silent000
17-06-07, 11:26
Thanx for putting me against 3 tanks miss Monday :( but thanx for getting the schedule out :D

Chenoa
17-06-07, 11:51
Thanx for putting me against 3 tanks miss Monday :( but thanx for getting the schedule out :D

(allotted by an uninvolved person, who couldnīt see the list!)

No one "putted" you - it was allotted, so bad luck (and there werent the classes behind the names when the list was allotted!).

/Chenoa

Tickles
17-06-07, 18:16
I'm having to miss this, which sucks. Please someone take videos though (Preferably a GM in the high up seats inside the arena) I wanna see how it goes!

nabbl
17-06-07, 18:19
im 2 times in the first group .. on terra and mars.
fighting together with a clanmate on mars -.-

i think many people have bad luck...

silent000
17-06-07, 18:53
im 2 times in the first group .. on terra and mars.
fighting together with a clanmate on mars -.-

i think many people have bad luck...

I wish i was in your group :mad:

Bredahl
17-06-07, 18:58
Group 5 (Terra) is like the only group, that i dont have any idea about who will win :(

SorkZmok
18-06-07, 11:56
Hm, 2 PEs, two tanks, one monk.

I don't know any of the people i'm about to fight. I think i might have a chance to win that one actually. :)

Groups 4 and 5 are gonna be damn interesting, i got no clue who might win those. The rest seems rather clear to me...

Spiro
18-06-07, 12:03
To bad I cant take place on Terra - Somebody else will play my spy :>

Brammers
18-06-07, 16:19
The event hosts along with have been discussing two of the rules, and the effect of using Medkits and Nanite heals.

The rules in question are

- Fights taking longer than 10 minutes will be stopped and restarted WITHOUT any
heal-modules !

- In case of a 1:1 where both fights took longer than 10 minutes, the 3rd fight will have
the same heal restriction from the start!

These rules will be dropped, as we consider the user of a Nanite heal and Medkit to be just as strong as using a Heal. Also it is impossible for us to clearly verify a runner is using a medkit or nanite tool. This also makes the fights fairer for users of heal, who would find their setups at an disadvantage due to the restricted use of the heal.

So to sum it up.

- Fights will go on as long as needed, until there is one winner.
- Any sort of healing (PSI, Medkits and Nanites) is permitted throughout each fight.

And also, make sure you got enough ammo and drugs to last your fight. In the worse case, you could be fighting for more than 30 minutes. (Lets hope not, it will be a long evening!)

The MotU hosts will remind fighters at the begining of the evening of tha changes.

Any questions, issues etc, post them here.

Brammers - MotU Host.

Chenoa
18-06-07, 17:44
added in the first post

silent000
18-06-07, 18:00
Will there be a box in the arena? because seriously the ARS weighs a ton and if i cant leave between duels i wudnt mind somewhere to store ammo?

Brammers
18-06-07, 18:06
Will there be a box in the arena? because seriously the ARS weighs a ton and if i cant leave between duels i wudnt mind somewhere to store ammo?

The ARS isn't that heavy! :p I'll double check, but I'm sure there is going to be a box in the arena for stashing your ammo.

Ishmael/Mystic
18-06-07, 18:09
Curious about drugs. Since its best out of three, u could be fighting 3 times. Are u allowed to set kill self and get GM rezz between fights?

Dribble Joy
18-06-07, 18:13
You have to anyway, to make sure there's no foreign buffs on you.

Brammers
18-06-07, 18:16
Curious about drugs. Since its best out of three, u could be fighting 3 times. Are u allowed to set kill self and get GM rezz between fights?

That's covered in the rules (http://entry.neocron.com/contest/MotU/terra.php?cat=4).

All fighters will have to /set kill_self 1 before each fight, and you will be GM rezzed.

So everyone will be on the same level at each fight. What self-buffs, nanites and drugs you take, is upto you!

SorkZmok
18-06-07, 18:59
And also, make sure you got enough ammo and drugs to last your fight. In the worse case, you could be fighting for more than 30 minutes. (Lets hope not, it will be a long evening!)I got a serious problem with that rule.

It either needs to be lifted or there has to be a box or something to store items in the arena.

If you ever made a spy setup using the holo pa you should know the problem.

The holo PA weighs a ton and also gives a load of -transport.

If i don't want to sacrife a fuckload of force and pierce resists, i need to have very low transport. I can barely carry 20 packs of ammo(lowtech pistol ammo that doesn't weigh much, FL ammo for example is a lot heavier), 1 pack of each nanite type and 2 or 3 drugs/sta boosters/survival kits.

There is absolutely no chance for a spy with that setup to carry enough stuff to get through a longer fight without running out of ammo or drugs or whatever.

This rule would be a pretty huge disadvantage for spies.

Durandal|AI
18-06-07, 19:02
there will be a gogo/box inside the arena

nabbl
18-06-07, 19:03
lol ... ich sags hier gleichmal auf deutsch

wenn der gogu inmitten der arena platziert wird, also so dass man noch drumrum laufen kann, dann gibt das das groesste gebugge ever.

WEHE... WEHE ihr packt das gogu so in die arena dass man drum rumbuggen kann.

silent000
18-06-07, 19:38
Damnit Nabbl! :mad: now you have ruined my day completely :mad:

Chenoa
18-06-07, 20:27
lol ... ich sags hier gleichmal auf deutsch

wenn der gogu inmitten der arena platziert wird, also so dass man noch drumrum laufen kann, dann gibt das das groesste gebugge ever.

WEHE... WEHE ihr packt das gogu so in die arena dass man drum rumbuggen kann.

There will be goguīs as boxes in 2 corners inside the arena, not in the middle

8|

Brammers
18-06-07, 20:44
I got a serious problem with that rule.

What you quoted was me giving a bit of advice, not a rule. Sorry I didn't make that clear. 30 minutes as in 3 fights lasting about 10 minutes each. The fights will be either quick fights, or if both fighters are evenly matched the fights will be long, which could be 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 30 minutes.

The only rules that have changed is dropping the two rules above as I stated earlier.

It's whether you use holo PA or not, and what gun you use and how much ammo. There is a gogo in the arena, so restocking between each fight shouldn't be a problem.

gamefreak
18-06-07, 21:00
I need someone to switch on Mars, i need to get into group 2 or 3

edit: Or someone in Rome who let me play on his PC (Voldemort ? ^^ )

Serious_Sam
19-06-07, 19:25
Maaaan, why am i always first up for the meat-grinder?

I've got my eye on you Dribble! And i'll be making sure Smurfis is on the other side of the arena to me.

-Kenshi

SorkZmok
19-06-07, 19:39
If i was in smurfs group i'd convince all others to go for him first so we actually had a chance. :lol:

nabbl
19-06-07, 19:52
If i was in smurfs group i'd convince all others to go for him first so we actually had a chance. :lol:

u didnt read the rules did u?

there is no LMS at the beginning in each group

each fighter of a group will fight against every other fighter in a best of 3 match.
the fighter with the most points gets to the final round. There the winner has to be chosen in an LMS.

SorkZmok
19-06-07, 20:39
u didnt read the rules did u?

there is no LMS at the beginning in each group

each fighter of a group will fight against every other fighter in a best of 3 match.
the fighter with the most points gets to the final round. There the winner has to be chosen in an LMS.
Uh, i somehow thought he other way round. :lol:

Anyway, that's my plan for the lms then. :p

Chenoa
19-06-07, 22:03
OK got a few mails of peoples who missed the registration.

At now you can send a registration via mail and iīll make a list of peoples for replacement. Means, if a fighter is missed without reason after 5 minutes, the fighters of the list can join in, okidokie ?

Dribble Joy
20-06-07, 02:47
I may have to be moved from my current slot as I am moving house in the next few days, I'm mail chenny about it when I have more concrete info.

Chenoa
20-06-07, 07:13
I added the server group fights in the Event and Storyline calender, (http://forum.neocron.com/calendar.php?s=&month=6&year=2007&do=&c=3) so you can request a reminder there.

Chenoa
21-06-07, 17:48
added to the first post:

Replacementlist:
Mars:
- Ines
- Buzzdee

Mercury:

Terra:

Chenoa
30-06-07, 10:15
Replacementlist:
Mars:
- Buzzdee

Mercury:

Terra:
- War-Barney

All results of the first groups you can find on the webpage

tobiwahn
01-07-07, 11:39
I canīt login with my chars, which stay in the pit. I just get a sync-screen. To my other chars can I log. Pls fix this.

Edit: Problem solved! I can login in window mode. :confused:

Chenoa
09-07-07, 08:16
The fighters for the final are:

- Smurfis
- Chosen One
- Otter Sensei
- Sedyk
- See no Evil
- Mystic Crusader
- Drakor Trent

Congratulations!
Be ready for the final at July-15-2007 ; 8pm CEST

Results on the Webpage are updated - and no, it isnīt a typos, there is really a "2:3" inside in group 5 (yesterday) - one of the best fights of the MotU =)

CMaster
09-07-07, 10:56
The fighters for the final are:

- Smurfis
- Chosen One
- Otter Sensei
- Sedyk
- See no Evil
- Mystic Crusader
- Drakor Trent

5 HC tanks.
2 Xbow PEs.

Shocker.

silent000
09-07-07, 14:04
I atleast wanted to see one spy :(

SorkZmok
09-07-07, 14:33
5 HC tanks.
2 Xbow PEs.

Shocker.
:lol:

Now i bet those 5 tanks where either using creed or dev/ion cannon.

What a crap. :(

Selendor
09-07-07, 14:35
I see just under half of the finalists are from that nib clan Soldierz :angel:

Well done guys!

SorkZmok
09-07-07, 16:08

Well done guys!
Soldierz even zerg tournaments. :lol:

ashley watts
09-07-07, 16:33
Soldierz even zerg tournaments. :lol:

Lmaoo xD

I wonder if KK got any ideas on what to balance through this event ?

Powerpunsh
09-07-07, 17:23
i got some words to say.
First it was a nice fight against cmaster with my equibilierium. Second i had really no way to kill see no evil and walker. They were fukin fast. 80% of my shots wasnt registered by the server, as i used my creed. and their crossbow did Crossfiredmg. I think the reason for the 5 tanks vs 2 xbow spys are the groups.
Another part i think is, that some guys here found a way to bring players laggy, so they just slide over the floor. Last time i had this bug was in 2.1. But thats another topic.
Maybe ill watch the final rounds and see, whos the best. :)

btw: im the showmaster. :cool:

CMaster
09-07-07, 17:28
i got some words to say.
First it was a nice fight against cmaster with my equibilierium.

That fight was silly. You were hitting way more than me, but I knew I was always going to win because it did so little damage. However it took me about 2 magazines of mostly misses before I found my aim.
In contrast vs one of the xbow PEs, I actually died before I'd fired off a whole magazine.

I didn't acually lose to Kanedax and Walker for the record - I got disqualified for crashing too much, although if the first fight was anything to go by, Walker probably would have won.

Kanedax
09-07-07, 18:45
lol i tied for third by default ^_^

Ishmael/Mystic
10-07-07, 09:41
They were fukin fast. 80% of my shots wasnt registered by the server, as i used my creed. and their crossbow did Crossfiredmg. I think the reason for the 5 tanks vs 2 xbow spys are the groups.

btw: im the showmaster. :cool:

Don't use creed in duals?? I use it in ops coz its dmg is pretty sweet but its far too unreliable to be used in duals just like CS. If u can aim with CS u still have the chance to miss dmg just coz of the bursts, if u can aim with the Ion cannon u'll never miss. If u can aim with the creed u'll miss just coz of the bugs, thats not ur fault but u can simply not use it.

U didn't drug on ur tank?? :confused:

showmaster? i found my cocky antics more entertaining :lol: the most entertaining part of group5 was cmaster crashing, the rest was just xbow domination, same with Cream crackers group but with creed domination - surpisingly.

The final will be interesting, but as some1 said on vent the other day, its probably gona be gank Smurfis in the first fight, then gank who ever won the first one. And im sure me and sedyk and drakor (if hes back form holiday) will work something out ;)

Powerpunsh
10-07-07, 15:21
Sorry, but i dont have an ionic cannon... i wont pay 5-10 million for one of this stupid cubes... and im dissapointed about KK, that they wont fix this burst bug... And the other bugs, where guns do to much/less dmg...

jini
11-07-07, 10:34
alternatively, you can contact me, I think i have some ion cannons bps, but you gotta get the ion charger cell

jini
11-07-07, 10:37

Well done guys!
thats true, but if you really want to grab the big prize, you know you should bribe Smurfis :p

Ishmael/Mystic
11-07-07, 11:38
ur actually telling me R2K doesn't have ion cannon bp's??

they can get enough woc disc's to make nearlly all their members woc 1 (atleast) and u can't go into hacknet

sorry going off topic.

Smurfis is probably the best on that list, but hey even he can't fight 6 ppl at once, its gona be down to who gets shot first and well every1 loves smurfis.

dezuzi
11-07-07, 11:54
oh i love him to death :angel:

jini
11-07-07, 16:02
You all mean, that those 6 left, will all fight together??? How stupid that is??
Only diplomacy will win

Matanius
11-07-07, 16:09
Have to say, won't be too fun to watch if it's soldierz vs the rest. We wanna see a last man standing, a fucking royal rumble people!

SorkZmok
11-07-07, 17:22
Have to say, won't be too fun to watch if it's soldierz vs the rest. We wanna see a last man standing, a fucking royal rumble people!
It's gonna happen exactly that way. We all know soldierz. :rolleyes:

Powerpunsh
11-07-07, 20:36
ur actually telling me R2K doesn't have ion cannon bp's??

they can get enough woc disc's to make nearlly all their members woc 1 (atleast) and u can't go into hacknet

sorry going off topic.

Smurfis is probably the best on that list, but hey even he can't fight 6 ppl at once, its gona be down to who gets shot first and well every1 loves smurfis.

Maybe there are some left, but i asked everytime where they guy was off, who had the bps. And im not one of this guys, who need the best weapon to gank anything... I still love my cs. :angel:
Maybe i had could use this gun on the MoTu. But is that the way ill win a 1 on 1? not really. And i already got a WoC III pa. :p

btw: The point of smurfs aim/speed will be his defeat, cause everyone know what he is able to do and the most will concentrate his fire first of all on him.

dezuzi
14-07-07, 20:55
Sedyk will not be participating in the Motu finals.
Sedyk will be back in 45 days to kick anti-ass.

I find it too bad but it's just a game, good luck to mystic, I hope you win and I got faith in you.
Good luck to the rest of the Motu finalists, except for smurfis because he's a wanker that talks too much shit like most of you nobhead anti's.

And to everybody talking shit about Soldierz, :o nukka F*CK YOU

Chenoa
14-07-07, 23:27
Sedyk will not be participating in the Motu finals.
Sedyk will be back in 45 days to kick anti-ass.

I find it too bad but it's just a game, good luck to mystic, I hope you win and I got faith in you.
Good luck to the rest of the Motu finalists, except for smurfis because he's a wanker that talks too much shit like most of you nobhead anti's.

And to everybody talking shit about Soldierz, :o nukka F*CK YOU

noticed.

Sad to hear, but as you said.....so hopefully next time.

danmalone
14-07-07, 23:32
unlucky sedyk :( i wish mystic good luck aswell, not that he needs it ;)

flib
15-07-07, 01:39
I hope that Reakkktor fixes the Paypal issue before MOTU tomorrow, because I'd really like to actually see it.

nellus
15-07-07, 07:10
Don't mean to dampen your spirits flib, but i would say the office will be shut for the weekend. Im not certain of this but its a reasonable assumption.

Matanius
15-07-07, 10:10
Make a trial account?

flib
15-07-07, 16:33
Kind of hard to do that when I can't use Paypal..

Chenoa
15-07-07, 17:51
Because of the paypal issue,
the final on Terra will be moved to the 29th July 8pm CEST 2007

... i know its a bit late to announce it maybe, but i got the hint about recently that some of you canīt participate or visit the final. So it would be unfair we think.
Sorry for any inconveniences , especially those who cancelled dates for this evening, hope you will understand this.

Ishmael/Mystic
15-07-07, 17:56
curious about which finalist will miss today. I know sedyk will but hes also on holiday for the 29th....

Chenoa
15-07-07, 18:08
curious about which finalist will miss today. I know sedyk will but hes also on holiday for the 29th....

I dont hope this, but he is not the only one of all... :eek:

Castr0
16-07-07, 18:57
Hopefully, this final has been delayed because the acocunt on which Otter sensei is has ended 3 days ago and I couldn't reactivate it ^^.
Hopefully, I can still do it on See no Evil but having 2 chances to be 1st instead of one is still an avantage :p

SorkZmok
16-07-07, 19:24
Hopefully, this final has been delayed because the acocunt on which Otter sensei is has ended 3 days ago and I couldn't reactivate it ^^.
Hopefully, I can still do it on See no Evil but having 2 chances to be 1st instead of one is still an avantage :p
Err.

...and only ONE Account per Runner/per server allowed...

Wouldn't you be breaking the rules there?

Powerpunsh
16-07-07, 23:23
see no evil is out, i want a refight of group 5!

Faid
17-07-07, 01:35
o.O BUSTED! :p

silent000
17-07-07, 01:42
Hey Faid, your name also spells Daif........ >.> <.<

StevenJ
17-07-07, 02:20
Hopefully, I can still do it on See no Evil but having 2 chances to be 1st instead of one is still an avantage :pOopsie :p

Bredahl
17-07-07, 04:10
see no evil is out, i want a refight of group 5!
Hah! i would be the winner then! :D

Castr0
17-07-07, 13:04
I knew people would react like this. I will fight the final (all VS all) on my account with See no Evil and my brother will play his character Otter sensei (since it's his character even if I sometimes play him).
Now, if you want to ban me from MotU on 1 or the other character, you can do it but do it for both. We fight on both accounts or we don't fight at all.
It would be a shame for my brother since he didn't won MotU yet and he have to reactivate his account for it (which he won't do if he is out of MotU).
For my part, I have nothing to prove, I already won MotU once and I can quit the game sooner than expected.

This event is called MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, it's a PvP event and if you want to get rid of the best PvPers to have more chances to win, you can ask for it, GM will surely listen to you. Shame on you! :o

aKe`cj
17-07-07, 13:26
I knew people would react like this. I will fight the final (all VS all) on my account with See no Evil and my brother will play his character Otter sensei (since it's his character even if I sometimes play him).

only ONE Account per Runner/per Server allowed (and no grandma, brother or aunt...)

Anyone else wanna say hi to Cpt. Obvious, now is your chance. :o

Castr0
17-07-07, 13:30
What Chenoa meant was : if you split your account with your brother, one of you won't be able to do it since it's only 1 character per account can entry MotU.
My bro and me play on different acocunt so everything is just fine.

Who wants to win Master of your Universe after being beat by me, now is your chance !

Brammers
17-07-07, 16:24
Well the fact remains you got access to 2 accounts which are in the MotU finals on the same server.

As to whether you can be in on the finals on one or both characters, that decission I will leave to Chenoa.

Faid
17-07-07, 16:35
I would think that this would be rather obvious :lol:

Bredahl
17-07-07, 17:03
So what if he got access to 2 of the accounts? :rolleyes:
As long as its not both hes own.

Fact is, that MANY people have access to many of theire friends accounts.. Not too big a difference there, right?

Ofc if he played on Otter in that MoTU round, then its bullshit, and he shouldnt be allowed to enter on any of the characters IMO.

Castr0
17-07-07, 17:26
No one has access to my account except my bro, that's why no one knew who See no Evli was etc.

Hopefully, I can still do it on See no Evil but having 2 chances to be 1st instead of one is still an avantage
2 chances instead of 1 = 2 chances instead of 1 for our family

Of course, my brother played Otter sensei and I played See no Evil. And it will be the same for the final (if I manage to reactivate this account).
I don't understand why people are getting so much "upset" (I don't know which word I should use) with this. Maybe I did not explain myself clearly, excuse my bad english then ... French power ! :p

Chenoa
18-07-07, 09:40

If iīm right you wanted to make the final on "See no evil" and your brother too, because "Otter sensei" is cancelled ? If yes, thatīs not possible. A character can join this tournament only 1 time.

only ONE Account per Runner/per Server allowed (and no grandma, brother or aunt...)

...and only ONE Account per Runner/per server allowed...

this means: really only 1 person (owner) / account owner per server. Because some tried to join the MotU with 2 Accounts (same owner) and meant "itīs my aunt, uncle, brother, cat ... whatever. But "Otter sensei" and "See no evil" seem to be 2 different owners. Of course, we canīt check who is really sitting behind the monitor :( , we only can check out the real owners. And you canīt change the character during this tournament of course, only the winner-characters of the group fights can join the final (group fights too, no LMS!).

Hope all is clear now ?

Castr0
18-07-07, 12:19
If iīm right you wanted to make the final on "See no evil" and your brother too, because "Otter sensei" is cancelled ? If yes, thatīs not possible. A character can join this tournament only 1 time.
Not really, I will do the final on See no Evil and my brother will do it on Otter sensei if we manage to reactivate it (if not, Otter sensei will be dismissed then).

SO yes, everything is clear. (I keep you up to date on the reactivation of Otter sensei so you can find a replacement if I can't reactivate it on time)

Chenoa
18-07-07, 12:40
SO yes, everything is clear. (I keep you up to date on the reactivation of Otter sensei so you can find a replacement if I can't reactivate it on time)

Ok thanks - but no replacements in the final possible

silent000
18-07-07, 12:46
Been promoted to assistant lead gamemaster now Ms Monday? :angel:

Chenoa
18-07-07, 13:42
Been promoted to assistant lead gamemaster now Ms Monday? :angel:

Yes Mr Cracker, some time ago, forgot to change my rank then :angel:

(... and hopefully you will "learn" my name one day :P)

Faid
18-07-07, 16:33

this means: really only 1 person (owner) / account owner per server. Because some tried to join the MotU with 2 Accounts (same owner) and meant "itīs my aunt, uncle, brother, cat ... whatever. But "Otter sensei" and "See no evil" seem to be 2 different owners. Of course, we canīt check who is really sitting behind the monitor :( , we only can check out the real owners. And you canīt change the character during this tournament of course, only the winner-characters of the group fights can join the final (group fights too, no LMS!).

Hope all is clear now ?[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight, your rule states that you can have only one account per runner/server and that you cant use the excuse of its my brother/ aunt usin the other account. Because that is exactly what it seems like Castro here has done. The only way to resolve this is to check who is the owner of both accounts, which I assume KK can do. So the question is: is he in or is he out of the tournament?

aKe`cj
18-07-07, 17:22
your rule states that

...only one character per billing-account is legit.

When otter and SNE are on 2 different c2p or paypal accounts, it's totally legit to have both in the tournament.

The only way to resolve this is to check who is the owner of both accounts, which I assume KK can do.

..and already did - according to what has been posted here.

clear now? ;)

Faid
19-07-07, 02:06
..and already did - according to what has been posted here.

clear now? ;)
It actually wasnt very clear on Chenoa's part hence the reason I asked for clarification. Chenoa stated that it "seems" that they are different people, not specifically that the 2 accounts had 2 different owners as if they hadn't checked yet but rather just went by what Castro had said. Its a logical and fair question is it not?

aKe`cj
19-07-07, 02:15
It actually wasnt very clear on Chenoa's part hence the reason I asked for clarification. Chenoa stated that it "seems" that they are different people, not specifically that the 2 accounts had 2 different owners as if they hadn't checked yet but rather just went by what Castro had said. Its a logical and fair question is it not?

err.. yes, of course - not that I'd care too much about it anyway :p

Chenoa
27-07-07, 08:14
Don't forget :

the final on Terra will be 29th July 2007 - 8pm CEST

Slynis
28-07-07, 20:51
i got like 5% chance to win motu if its a free for all :P rofl . Now its all about tryin to pay people not to all go after me rofl :P .. im just tellin yall that if i actually manage to win the motu with these odds ill be scared :P ....

gl yall anyway :D

silent000
28-07-07, 23:46
but then you can see it this way smurf; Everyone is just too scared of you and wotn atk you and just cower away untill you set kill self :( But aye you will do fine, ill be there to watch ;)

Matanius
28-07-07, 23:57
So will I, and doing commentary too if I can get my problems with my mic/vent sorted :p

ashley watts
29-07-07, 00:13
i got like 5% chance to win motu if its a free for all :P rofl . Now its all about tryin to pay people not to all go after me rofl :P .. im just tellin yall that if i actually manage to win the motu with these odds ill be scared :P ....

gl yall anyway :D

with smurfbot.exe and that dev of yours, im sure the odds are for you mr. Smurf, but no doubt everyone will go for you :D

Dogface
29-07-07, 03:33
I don't think KK appreciate jokes like that about smurfs aim, ash :P

silent000
29-07-07, 03:48
Who takes ash seriously tho? hes a god damn ginger! :lol:

Kierz
29-07-07, 19:23
people are gonna be needing to rethink their strategies now...

Archy
29-07-07, 20:11
[edit]

Bredahl
29-07-07, 20:15
[edited]
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking noob

Archy
29-07-07, 20:16
[edited]

Archy
29-07-07, 20:22
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edited]

Bredahl
29-07-07, 20:33
Cry some more revk? :rolleyes:

Chenoa
29-07-07, 23:15
The 5 Master of the Universe on Terra:
- Drakor Trent
- Chosen One

3. Mystic Crusader
2. See no Evil
1. Otter Sensei

Congratulations !!!!

Dogface
30-07-07, 02:42
Funny that outcome, eh Chenoa? :rolleyes:

CMaster
30-07-07, 22:30
Still editing the video. Just hit the half-an-hour mark. :S
Edit:42 minutes, all in. Not quite done though, want to make the end good.