PDA

View Full Version : C2P subscription ended?

IceStorm
01-06-07, 08:31
I tried logging in on my chars today and all but one of my accounts was "expired" according to the Launcher.

C2P showed me that of the five subs I pay for, three were "ended". Not cancelled, but "ended". My e-mail shows that I never received a mail for subscription status changes from C2P.

No biggie as I flipped the accounts over to PayPal, but I was just wondering if this is happening to all USA C2P account holders, or if it has to do with me not logging into the accounts for over three months. I've gone dormant before and never had C2P turn me off, so I'm curious.

Incidentally, the cancellation of my two remaining accounts yielded a notification in my inbox immediately from C2P, so it's not a spam filter catching the e-mail, far as I can tell.

Brammers
01-06-07, 10:46
You are not alone, but I'm in the UK. All my accounts have been "ended" by C2P without warning, but I had no issue changing over to Paypal.

And also, no emails whatsoever from C2P, I suspect if one was to look at the laws or the terms between you and C2P, I'm sure they would be breaking something there, but no-one cares to make it worthwhile dealing with them. ;)

IceStorm
01-06-07, 10:59
Dealing with them isn't difficult for me, at least for canceling my account. That requires e-mails back and forth, but it's getting done and they're replying in a timely fashion.

At least it isn't just me.

CMaster
01-06-07, 12:37
Its normal C2P poicy. They find something wrong with your account, they just "terminate" it. You'd think that thhey'd email saying "erm, some money please" or something but no, they just end it. They can't accept new card details through their site either.

nellus
01-06-07, 18:48
I had that about 18 months ago, I recieved a new bank card as the last one ran out and the card number changed by 1 digit. I went to log in on 1 of my accounts and couldn't, because click to pay had the old card number they couldn't take a payment so just ended the subscription. I skyped them to see why they hadn't payed the sub this is when we realised i had changed card a couple of months earlier (i pay 6 monthlly on all my Neocron accounts). They changed my default card to the new number straight away and the account was back active in about 15 minutes.

Mr Kot
01-06-07, 22:47
Paypal is your friend.