PDA

View Full Version : --- O M G ---

-=BaReLy=-
30-05-07, 14:40
Hello , k well i think most people got porblems with there clinets every time i try to connect to terra i get a stupid fatals that keep Fataling and fataling and fataling ( KK is really good in messing the game up like in 2.2 but they can't fix a simple bugs) TRUE !!

well ( Restarts his computer trys to log to terra -- TING Fatal Run Time Error )
Fatal Rune Time ErroR : haha KK can't fix me coz they r Lazy !! :o

well i guess Neocron Bugs will continue for 2000 yrs
even after 200 yrs people will have super computers etc BUT : Neocron Won't work properly imo :o

silent000
30-05-07, 14:43
Btw im preety sure fatals rnt just a simple code error that they cant be asked to fix :rolleyes:

Odin
30-05-07, 14:54
Go into the /defs folder in your Neocron 2 game directory and delete the folder with the servername you want to connect to. For example /defs/Terra(ENG)

If that don't work you need to fully reinstall including removing the Neocron folder after the uninstall.

pottburter
30-05-07, 14:56
well i guess Neocron Bugs will continue for 2000 yrs

This Reign/Bug will last a thousand years. :angel:

Brammers
30-05-07, 14:57
I had a problem with NC crashing just before you got to the character selection screen a few days ago.

Solution for me was to delete the models.tmp file in the main folder.

RogerRamjet
30-05-07, 15:26
This Reign/Bug will last a thousand years. :angel:

lol cheeky.

Selendor
30-05-07, 16:19
Go into the /defs folder in your Neocron 2 game directory and delete the folder with the servername you want to connect to. For example /defs/Terra(ENG)

If that don't work you need to fully reinstall including removing the Neocron folder after the uninstall.

Interesting. Odin are there some general housekeeping tasks we should be doing to our Neocron folder to keep it running smoothly?

I for one am getting loads more login and sync problems since the last patch and was worried its certain Neocron files getting corrupted. Didn't want to do a full reinstall if it wouldn't make a difference though.

Bredahl
30-05-07, 17:43
I have reinstalled 2 times since 2.2 and i still get a fuckload of fatals and sync bugs :rolleyes:

And today..... it takes about 4 tries to get into my apartments.. :mad:

-=BaReLy=-
30-05-07, 19:27
but is there a solution for the bugs? :confused:

CHA0S
30-05-07, 20:44
i thought it was a feature... :angel:
hehe :lol:

Serious_Sam
30-05-07, 21:49
Guys, there is no solution. The original programmers have left and abandoned NC (can't even get them back for a week can we?), and it seems hiring a professional programmer to 'clean' the code would not be cost effctive in the slightest.

If NC 3 (or whatever the new project is called) is built from the ground up, then maybe there won't be these silly problems. We'll just have to wait and see.