PDA

View Full Version : The resub question???

Eternal Pink
28-05-07, 19:56
Well my account runs out on the 14th of July, usually by now i'd have payed for another 3 months but i don't think i'm going to bother this time for the following reason.

1. Server population
2. PvE still being screwed despite us posting god knows how many threads about it
3. The majority of PvP is pointless now due to the PPU army
4. WoC being a requirement if you want to PvP on a spy or PE
5. Burst weapons being paper weights despite us posting crahn knows how many threads about it
6. Weapons still being unbalanced even though that was the point of the patch in the first place

So we have any word on when 2 to 6 are ever gonna be fixed? or whether there will be any advertising to fix point 1 since as it is at the moment the games just not worth the money in my opinion.

nabbl
28-05-07, 19:58
you forgot the clipping

Eternal Pink
28-05-07, 20:02
Aye i did, okay add on point 7 - the awful clipping ingame

Though i'm beginning to think that the clipping got so bad when everybody's runspeed got insane, my tank, apu, pe was never this fast in 2.1 so maybe its the insane speed we all move about at now thats responsible for it.

unreal
29-05-07, 01:21
Don't forget to add good old zone whoring and SL exploiters to point 3. People don't want to die and drop unhackable (to the majority of people) 100 SL belts containing naff items or pop a couple of implants. :rolleyes:

WoC being a requirement if you want to PvP on a spy or PEThat's only true at the moment because those particular weapons are seriously overpowered. :(