PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Soldierz V SXR? who wants this (soldierz an SXR members only)

DIABLO666
27-05-07, 01:11
well im confused, so i made this thread so people from soldierz and SXR could say whether they want war or not cos im getting mixed veiws. most SXR dont really want war we just want soldierz not to attack us and quite a few soldierz iv spoken to dont want war however i spoke to technine and he demands war... so lets solve this once and for all who wants war?

please put down either *Yes i want war SXR/Soldierz are noobs*
or *No i dont want war ally pking is stupid*

also please put down which clan your from (and no we dont need any outside ppl stiring things up)

ClanByB
27-05-07, 01:19
outside person -

Dont be childish - and for view info -

this user does not respresent the SXR - and has not spoken to any high ranking SXR members today

danmalone
27-05-07, 01:20
*No i dont want war ally pking is stupid*

we saw this with after dark and sxr, now we are seeing it with sxr and soldierz. It came 2 the point when clans were siding with each other and alot of ppl were hitting red sl, all because of sum stupid roleplaying gone wrong. AD+ sxr are ok with each other now, solved v easily, why cant sxr and soldierz do the same?

=REMUS=
27-05-07, 01:21
im not a high ranking soldierz member, but as far as i'm concerned... more people to shoot really?

Apocalypsox
27-05-07, 01:43
not in either clan, but i am gonna say something.

Ally PKing is dumb, but so is letting dumb people get their way just because they are allied.

spikeownzu
27-05-07, 02:00
sxr seems unpredictble to us... your a neutral clan, but randomly decide to ninja our op's a few times a month? nobody ever approachs us about any peace or anything from SXR....

silent000
27-05-07, 02:04
Meh full scale wars dont last more than a couple of weeks, most members just forget about it and/or just cant be assed losing SL.

But sure if you wanna war then fair enuf its more fights and more targets.

This is coming from an outside person btw i aint affiliated with either clan even tho i have much respect for SxR

DIABLO666
27-05-07, 02:07
omg were my instructions complicated? did i accidently write them in chinese? i asked if u want war not political discussion that can wait till after we have this sorted out. i wud like to know to start with who in both clans wants war certainly not all members from either clan wants war

Vila
27-05-07, 02:34
dont care tbh

ClanByB
27-05-07, 02:44
War is a political discussion

spikeownzu
27-05-07, 04:01
Meh full scale wars dont last more than a couple of weeks, most members just forget about it and/or just cant be assed losing SL.

that sounds like your only experienced in nib clans

full scale war's can last for a LONG time, it all depends on your clan..

unreal
27-05-07, 06:10
Even though I'm not in either clan and my words are meaningless here, I say go for it for just one reason regardless of any other goings on (in particular the frequent messages in-game by DIABLO :p). I want Reakktor to login and see what a pathetic state the server is in and has been in for years.

Even though no "developers" will ever read this post, I beg them to reintroduce the bonus for killing enemy NPC's and make killing them for SL legal again. Make it fair for everyone if you're never going to stop or even warn these exploiters (not that I actually want people to be banned for this particular issue) for regaining their 100 SL the old fashioned way, and expoit they do.

Everyone who ends up killing just a couple of their 'allied' enemies (self defense or otherwise) would be quickly on negative or red SL, and exploiting off their trial account or friends 0/2 enemy noob character shortly thereafter. If they do manage to die while trying to zone whore back into the Club Veronique safe zone, they'll probably have a few friends nearby to grab the red SL belt, and in all likelyhood, a PPU to rezz too.

Reakktor supposedly didn't and still don't want Neocron to become a plain old shoot-em-up where you can kill anyone without penalty. Yet with this going on every single time someone goes negative, and people not wanting to drop anything in a belt, that's exactly what you get.

Though most wouldn't complain about seeing me disappear into oblivion, I can honestly say to me personally that Neocron has lost the sparkle it once had, and I'm almost truly fed up of it. I no longer have faith that things can be changed for the better, and in fact the 'fun' to be had is now lower than it was. The only new lasting players the game is going to get are the type that are able to put up with bugs or badly thought out decisions - or in other words: disappointment and frustration.

I've spent the last couple of weeks helping out newbies as I usually do, flying them around to tag GR's, teaching them about the game, showing them areas most newbies never get to see. Two of these people won free time from the Xfire chat event quite some time ago. Most of my time with them is spent telling them to ignore the mass of bugs they keep experiencing, and "just keep at it until you level up a bit", all the while I say to myself, as I did to one of them knowing they didn't want to put up with Neocron much longer; Am I wasting my time here? No events, minimal updates, minimal effort, no trust in GM's - in part due to their silly application form and the simple fact it's rare that new applicants are wanted/requested.

They said they would perhaps subscribe for a while if the monthly fee was lowered, and the one off fee was removed altogether. They simply don't justify Neocron as being worthy of the prices being charged, and sadly, I and many others don't either. People came to play Neocron when it was fee during the 2.1 and 2.2 release periods, and then they still disappeared again, twice. Such a thing should speak for itself.

Anyway, went a tiny bit off-topic there, so I apologise. On-topic again: PvP is what the settings and overall population turn it into. Enjoy the zone whoring, I can't say I do. :(

Faid
27-05-07, 18:40
We treat Soldierz as hostile neutrals because of the constant unprovoked attacks against us. I personally don't want to fight other pro city clans as its basically pointless and not worth the SL loss. The bottom line is I can't trust Soldierz not to attack us. We've fought along side them in PP against anti only to have them turn around and attack us after the anti have all been killed. Just the other day MIss Peach from Soldierz was helping 2 FF spys fight against us in PP1. When I asked him why he said that he wasn't the real miss peach and that he was only using his account. This proves to be a difficult situation.

Tickles
27-05-07, 18:55
Nah I don't want war. Got couple friends in SXR from old times ;) plus i can't really get caught SL exploiting again :angel:

Dogface
27-05-07, 19:56
Just KoS eachother anyway and get this dumb thread over with?

Honestly, TERRArists have/had the biggest rivalry with soldierz and to be honest there isn't much of a problem, they're just a bunch of nobs who think they're wicked. You don't need a thread like this to make decisions like this, just shoot eachother and get it over with.

The game isn't worth what some people make it into.

DIABLO666
27-05-07, 20:05
yay for tickles =) it appears like this matter will remain confused seen as soldierz ppl lend their accounts to FF. the thing i find most annoying is that not all of soldierz want to fight so i have to wait to be attacked, more annoying still u think soldierz dont want to fight but then like faid said they attack u wen the anti are all dead.

Garfield
27-05-07, 20:07
dont care tbh
power to the ppl! join after dark! :D

Bredahl
27-05-07, 20:11
Lol noone will ever be in "peace" with soldierz.. that will never happen tbh, they WILL turn on you at some point - dont ever trust someone from soldierz, nuff said really :lol:

Im not in either clans, but i know how soldierz are / know what a idiot theire leader is (but dont everyone? :p )

DIABLO666
27-05-07, 20:15
soldierz has some good guys but i admit their leader is a idiot, he wont accept peace i tryed to talk to him bout peace and he just said all of soldierz want war, because of him and a certain female tank in soldierz they are at war with most of the server. now im being seriouse here, i suggest the nice people in soldierz leave and join another clan because soldierz has been to open in the people it lets in and their leader is a war monger so unless they leave they will be treated like noobs cos of the few idiots in soldierz (unfortunatly including their leader) who ally pk

ashley watts
27-05-07, 22:18
that sounds like your only experienced in nib clans

full scale war's can last for a LONG time, it all depends on your clan..

AND how many soullight whores you got :p

Gash jackel
27-05-07, 23:08
I may not be in either group. But I do think SoldierZ need a good beating. No doubt you would have many more allies than SoldierZ if you asked around.

cl0wn
28-05-07, 04:15
WTB Less whine.

Apocalypsox
28-05-07, 05:23
WTB Less whine.
And more CHEESE!

Zheo
28-05-07, 10:10
Kill each other! Saves me the trouble

Selendor
28-05-07, 11:59
Just because our leader doesn't dignify your whining with a response doesn't mean the things you assume about him is true. He has been trying to help the other clans challenge Anti-City, he only attacks Pro ops when they've attacked us first, and he is the best op commander I've ever known. Read our clan sig ffs, we are an Op War Clan, and we want to fight anti-city.

If SXR had so many online that night they should have attacked Anti-City, at the same time they were doing their op taking a Tsunami clan was taking ops too - they should have fought them. And now, with R2K holding Jeriko at the doors of Neocron itself, what happens? We get attacked by a pro city clan at Simmons.

To answer this thread poster, I have no desire for a war with Any Pro-City, so regardless of who kills who in Pepper Park, get your damn clans on the map and go attack Anti-City, thats what the game is about.

Bredahl
28-05-07, 13:29
get your damn clans on the map and go attack Anti-City, thats what the game is about.

The problem with soldierz is that you actually belive that thats all the game is about.. You belive that you must take ops no matter what tactics you use..
NEWSFLASH: Its about FUN, not some silly color on the map :lol:

And as long as you guys use "lame-tactics" to take ops, you will keep getting attacked by other pro clans.. atm ppl just want to see everyone else than soldierz on the map, 1 clan owning 90% of the map is just not very fun.. especially when they have been taken by either zerg/PPU armys or ninjaing (most of them anyways)..

Even when a small group of ppl starts hacking your ops (like 3-4 ppl, and you have the same amount on) you start screaming "ninja!!" because you are too scared to come fight alone/without PPU.. seriously..
and then you wait till the clan that took the op have 0 ppl on, and go and hack it back with ppus and :rolleyes:

why be so scared of loosing..? why show up with so many PPUs? do you really think that a easy win is more fun than a good fight? why AoE when you clearly have 2x the numbers, and why zerg...? its not fun, and it will never be..

As the op war scene is atm, i really dont like fighting for ops, theres no reason to do it, because even if we win, it will just be ninjaed back the next morning..

Hope i made any sence.. havent slept too much :angel:

Selendor
28-05-07, 13:59
No you're not making sense. The map is 50% DoY 50% NC, so go attack the other 50%, trust me, if you can take and keep it from R2K then Soldierz won't attack your ops.

Vila
28-05-07, 14:46
why not zerg with ppu army if we have em ?
and tbh everyone plays the game for diffrent purposes/styles.
and it seems not many ppl are happy for the play style we use. and I personally think nooneone should not change the way they play the game if they feel it fun for em. 2 bad it makes some ppls playing difficult or annoying, maybe that makes a point for some ppl, get annoyed, fight it back. I am happy with the resoult iv made in soldiers. I get my own fun by killing allies/hostiles and by getting pwn't by em. I get my rare kicks by playing the way we do in soldierz.

just too bad it has to be argued in forums, including flaming ingame and such, why cant we just kill eachothers and let plasma fly over to everyones faces. its just a game and ment to be fun for everyone ^^

Dio Kahn
28-05-07, 14:51
Why dont AD and SRX have OPS? Why doesn't anyone hold OPS anymore except Soldierz and R2K? Why has the whole OP war scene been ruined and by who? No need to post replies here. Just join the right clan if you want to end all this bulshit asap. I am Tsunami personally btw and can be very vocal about this subject. BlackMist is trying to make the best of this situation, but unfortunatly we can only do so much. Educate yourselves about R2K and Soldierz' political views and the answers will come.

Bredahl
28-05-07, 14:54
Btw i dont give a fuck, if you ally PK, i do the same if i see someone that i dont like, or are bored...

(most of my chars are anti..) thats why i said that it doesent matter if we take ops from you, they will be ninjaed back the next morning anyways :rolleyes:

Vila
28-05-07, 15:03
Btw i dont give a fuck, if you ally PK, i do the same if i see someone that i dont like, or are bored...

(most of my chars are anti..) thats why i said that it doesent matter if we take ops from you, they will be ninjaed back the next morning anyways :rolleyes:

as said, its a play style ^^
has happend before, will happend again

yet to say m j s. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=42692
my personal jesus.

DIABLO666
28-05-07, 18:53
well this has answered a lot of questions hasnt it... so far we have learned soldierz and r2k both think owning the map is more important than fun and they are cowards. personally i defend OPs by maself if no1 else is on, once fought 5 killer clowns an managed to kill 3 of em including a ppu by maself, even if your outnumbered u shud at least try to defend its fun and might just save your OP

Eternal Pink
28-05-07, 19:48
why not zerg with ppu army if we have em ?
and tbh everyone plays the game for diffrent purposes/styles.
and it seems not many ppl are happy for the play style we use. and I personally think nooneone should not change the way they play the game if they feel it fun for em. 2 bad it makes some ppls playing difficult or annoying, maybe that makes a point for some ppl, get annoyed, fight it back. I am happy with the resoult iv made in soldiers. I get my own fun by killing allies/hostiles and by getting pwn't by em. I get my rare kicks by playing the way we do in soldierz.

just too bad it has to be argued in forums, including flaming ingame and such, why cant we just kill eachothers and let plasma fly over to everyones faces. its just a game and ment to be fun for everyone ^^

Err becuz zerging and having dozens of ppu's shows how much you suck as fighters, nobody respects you for it, nobody cares if somebody else ninja's ya ops, ruins the fights for the opposition, drives people away from op war, makes people leave the game

That enough reasons why not to zerg?

Sultan
29-05-07, 08:26
Why dont AD and SRX have OPS? Why doesn't anyone hold OPS anymore except Soldierz and R2K? Why has the whole OP war scene been ruined and by who? No need to post replies here. Just join the right clan if you want to end all this bulshit asap. I am Tsunami personally btw and can be very vocal about this subject. BlackMist is trying to make the best of this situation, but unfortunatly we can only do so much. Educate yourselves about R2K and Soldierz' political views and the answers will come.

If we got OPs usually someone took OPs before we got ppl to get it back :lol:

Vila sä omistat lol --> Vila maybe soldierz need more anti clans to fight :lol:

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 09:46
If we got OPs usually someone took OPs before we got ppl to get it back :lol:

as Dio kahn said they hacked rockshore bymistake they thought it was a soldierz OP they said u can have it back :)

Does soldierz own it now?

Sultan
29-05-07, 11:52
ye :lol:

as Dio kahn said they hacked rockshore bymistake they thought it was a soldierz OP they said u can have it back :)

Does soldierz own it now?

Fafhrd
29-05-07, 17:08
Does soldierz own it now

ye :lol:

gotta change that :-)

billi_joe
29-05-07, 17:42
bibostyle geht weiter

=REMUS=
30-05-07, 01:47
blah blah blah, what a shit thread.

there is no chance of an unbias opinion, so why even bother... your all to interested in pissing each other off to gain a somewhat demented upper hand, rather than fix the situation.

just sounds to me like soldierz&sxr councils need to have a little chat in order to decide what exactly the situation is, rather than some fucking retarded bullshit on the forum... which was only ever really going to result in flaming.

sorry to be an idealistic cunt, but thats just the way i see it.

DIABLO666
30-05-07, 01:54
close this thread its not fullfilling its purpose

=REMUS=
30-05-07, 02:21
close this thread its not fullfilling its purpose

what?

people didn't flame each other enough?
didn't cause enough ill will?
not enough retarded posts?

damn right this thread should be closed, should have been deleted as soon as a mod saw it tbfh.

Lodar
30-05-07, 03:23
In all fairness I gave diplomacy a chance but alas, this thread has gone that place where many threads in the Terra forum seem to go these days.... :rolleyes:

Closed.