PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Soldierz is Down???

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 11:14
this morning i logged to NC i checked the world map , i'v been suprised that soldierz dont own a single OP well just wanted the reason and here some screen of the world map :

Page 1
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Hard_top2/dfdfdf.jpg

Page 2
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Hard_top2/dfdfdfdfdf.jpg

Page 3
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Hard_top2/vgf.jpg

World map :
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/Hard_top2/dfdfdfdgfhtht.jpg

well u realize that SXR is back plus as i heard that anti city is working to get soldierz down .

TaNkZ

Bredahl
26-05-07, 11:57
Isnt it pretty? no soldierz on the map ftw :D

Cadgar
26-05-07, 12:21
resize your signature

Dogface
26-05-07, 12:49
HAHA

Looks like they have trouble defending against clans with skilled players and equal numbers. I can't wait to get on OOC with this :angel:

silent000
26-05-07, 13:01
Good Work SxR :cool:

Selendor
26-05-07, 13:26
One moment please...

No Dogface, we have trouble defending at 3am when we are all asleep. Enjoy your picture, you will find it is slightly different when you return.

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 15:17
i c Soldierz got em back :P

Selendor
26-05-07, 15:29
It was all a dream. Wake now young children from sleepy sleep land and look how the map really looks:

http://www.selendor.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/shot0004.jpg

Jodo
26-05-07, 16:24
lol, the map looks like you haven't cut and paste properly at the top. :p

silent000
26-05-07, 17:30
If i remeber correctly no1 was on to defend any of those OPs soldierz?

Doc Holliday
26-05-07, 17:53
so much hatred. besides why ninja hack at all? im assuming thats whats happened because no way that amount of ops would change hands without some ninjaing. ok on one hand soldierz having alot of ops was excessive but on the other why dont other anticity clans get there shit together and fight back a bit.

Im not taking sides here AT all but there are plenty of clans around now it seems who are making a move to be more active. so why not just settle it in game. every day i see a flame war on one channel or another and its usually directed to the same people. give it a break and just get on and get some good op warring goin :)

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 18:23
If i remeber correctly no1 was on to defend any of those OPs soldierz?

True nobody was defending but was just showing the hard ninja work lol that those guyse made :)

Matanius
26-05-07, 18:46
So let me get this straight, if I counted right that's 21 OP's taken back in 6 hours?!

I don't know much about OP's but that seems a wee bit fast, am I correct or wrong?

EDIT: Oh yeah, Doc speaks the truth. Would do this game good if more people listened to people like him, at least that's my humble opinion :p

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 20:20
well theres a reason that suprised me really and it's : 2 clans hacking more than 10 ops and very quickly :angel: Mafia Ninja Haxz

Selendor
26-05-07, 20:29
give it a break and just get on and get some good op warring goin :)

Fine by us.

Thing is, you have to remember that not everyone gets their enjoyment out of the game the same as that. While I take no joy in it, flame war and ooc chat gives capped characters something to do between fights, and also gives the fights more of an edge. As Spike said in another thread, if clans like Soldierz weren't here people would have no reason to play, no reason to fight.

I've been around Neocron when there were organised op wars, with no ops changing hands, and it is a stale and boring world. You need the hate and bile to spice things up, otherwise a significant proportion of what is left of this population would be gone.

Yes there used to be a much better balance in Neocron 1 of respectful players and rabid shooting machines, and I still think there is room for that in the game. But for now, I feel you need to let threads like this flourish just as much as the 100th bug fix wishlist post.

RogerRamjet
26-05-07, 20:55
As Spike said in another thread, if clans like Soldierz weren't here people would have no reason to play, no reason to fight.

Don't hold yourself in such high regard mate. Clans come and go, yours is no different to all the other pro (and anti) clans that have claimed to be "the reason" for people to play.

Dogface
26-05-07, 21:20
I'm fine and dandy with soldierz being here, it's just your fucking attitude and means of doing 99% of things is just really shitty.
For example your ninja hacking, your excessive AoE at OPs when you severely out number the defending clan, your members acting like absolute idiots in DMs (which I've seen so many times), your excessive PPU whoring, you stealing members from other clans (I'm not bitter about this, but the only member I didn't like you stealing was Jake, because he was a genuine nice guy. He also had his reasons for going. Since the rest left so easily for nothing, they can get stuffed as far as I care), the way you guys like to refuse to admit you outnumber people by a large amount and instead say numbers were even, the way members (especially spike) seem to 'forget' when they get beaten in an embarassing situation and carry on acting like they're the shit. Just to name a few.

If your excuse for a clan actually didn't give reasons for people to dislike you so much, things would be different.

Selendor
26-05-07, 21:27
I'm just trying to reason with people who post such antagonistic threads. The fact that my response has generated the last two posts proves my point in one way.

Faid
26-05-07, 21:32
For the record Soldierz had about the same amount of people on that we did, there was only 3 of us and we wanted to fight. A couple of them showed up at a few of the ops to fight and that was a bit fun. Then it broke down to shit talking us in trade, telling us we are ninja's and what not even though our numbers were even. Meh, whatever we had a good time with the few fights we got outta them.

Cadgar
26-05-07, 21:39
some people should get themselves some op fight experience before arguing. the more you fight, the more it becomes serious. always was and always will be, no exceptions. it COULD be different but to realize that people need to care about others and not only themselves. and THAT wont happen in the near future.

spikeownzu
26-05-07, 21:53
mocks on sxr and ex-tort

barely, was u actually proud of that?

ClanByB
26-05-07, 23:44
Clan ByB Would like to stat :

(ooc: altho small and tiny :D)

We support the act against soldierz 100%. Altho Tangent Tech do support Military base, the supporter of our glorious ball, we do not support soldierz! (Doesnt deserve a Capital)

=REMUS=
27-05-07, 01:19
erk I thought pro-city was weak, but it just seems to be the way it has always been.

i don't want to risk offending either parties, but those that have played long enough will proberbly know what i mean in reguard to how the player base and personality traits always seem dispersed.

Dio Kahn
27-05-07, 06:47
Who doesn't want Soldierz off the map is my question. X-tort only had 4 on and then went down to two. Yeah, it was wrong. Do you think Soldierz can break any moral code they wish and get away with it? Not going to happen anymore bud. Everyone is sick of Soldierz. And you dont make the game better, we would all have more to do if Soldierz would be off the map. Id rather not fight you. Neither does anyone i know. You are just annoying tbh. But our actions were meant to be a threat. Talk all the shit you want in DM. SOldierz is going to be taken off the map and you will learn to respect your enemy.

unreal
27-05-07, 06:51
With their uber ninja skills, you can't say they'll be off the map for long Dio Kahn. :p

-=BaReLy=-
27-05-07, 10:08
mocks on sxr and ex-tort

barely, was u actually proud of that?

Actually am not against any body on that theard and am not proud of ninja hacking my screens is my point Most pro clans are against soldierz so does anti
but why r they against u guys ? :angel:

theres a reason and some how we will know it :)
PM : i dont really know whats the reason o_O

Doc Holliday
28-05-07, 01:29
Fine by us.

Thing is, you have to remember that not everyone gets their enjoyment out of the game the same as that. While I take no joy in it, flame war and ooc chat gives capped characters something to do between fights, and also gives the fights more of an edge. As Spike said in another thread, if clans like Soldierz weren't here people would have no reason to play, no reason to fight.

I've been around Neocron when there were organised op wars, with no ops changing hands, and it is a stale and boring world. You need the hate and bile to spice things up, otherwise a significant proportion of what is left of this population would be gone.

Yes there used to be a much better balance in Neocron 1 of respectful players and rabid shooting machines, and I still think there is room for that in the game. But for now, I feel you need to let threads like this flourish just as much as the 100th bug fix wishlist post.

Most threads like this get smacked down with a keep it in game retort from the mods. that solves the last paragraph.

i agree with roger too in what he writes sel. dont overinflate your egos collectively as this will invariably give u a bad rep although i do think you have somethin of a point even if i dont agree with it (simply that you wrote clans like.....) . You cant seriously believe your the only guys on the server that keep people playing but thats your opinon and your entitled to it.

The rest of this post is not aimed at anyone in particular but to everyone in this thread to read and take heed of.

As for all the hatred and shit. Really? u think there is actually a place for it. Personally speaking i walked out of neocron completely over 2 years ago before even 2.1 came live due to the incessant amount of assholes there were in game doing shit that was just annoying and pathetic. There is a long list of these things and im sure many people can just imagine what that list entails. How many other people you think have will have gone "Fuck this this is just bullshit" for one or more reasons of people creating problems or doing shit which was not needed and consequently quit. This game has changed alot but the community hasnt. Its still the same flamewarring crap that gets spammed on ALL THE WRONG CHANNELS (SEE Help Channel) instead of OOC or something else where its not gonna block the new guys from asking questions.

Now tell me some of this crap that gets bandied around is justified. Thats not aimed personally at you but anyone in this thread who gives a shit about the server in general. Is there any need for stuff like this to get started and can it not just be kept in the game where it belongs?

Selendor
28-05-07, 11:50
Yes you are right, I said clans like Soldierz. I'm not deluded enough to think that we are the be all end all of the server, but throughout Neocron history there has always been a large clan that everyone seems to have a strong opinion about. And back on Saturn, as pro-city, this kept us playing, working together to challenge clans like Cartel and New Dawn.

And I'm seeing it now too, with members of FF and Terrarists having joined R2K to make a better opposition.

Its all very good wishing for the time in Neocron 1 when everyone had respect and didn't shoot first, but that time has gone, and I don't think it will ever come back. Instead, we have to work with what players we have left, and, unfortunately, a lot of those are bored shitless and want to kill.

So I repeat myself, if Soldierz were to disappear tomorrow (and it will happen at some point), r2k will go less active and it will take a long while until another clan is big enough to challenge anti-city for ops regularly. Its nothing about Ego inflation, its about demographics.

I'm not going to defend the actions of my clan mates, I can't control them, its up to the leader. But if you all think that the entire population of asshats on this server is restricted solely to Soldierz and that your own clans contain no idiots at all, then I think you are all deluded. In recent days I've seen scammers, clippers, zone whores, racists, exploiters everywhere, and they aren't from this clan.

Dogface
28-05-07, 19:55
just kill yourself selendor im fed up with your shite.

Eternal Pink
28-05-07, 20:00
And I'm seeing it now too, with members of FF and Terrarists having joined R2K to make a better opposition.

They joining to match ya numbers dude, thats it.

Stop letting anybody in the world into your clan so that you don't have so many people and people will stop moving about to match your numbers. And as you keep saying your not the leader pass it along since most of us don't want to see only two clans in the game.

-=BaReLy=-
28-05-07, 20:12
They joining to match ya numbers dude, thats it.

Stop letting anybody in the world into your clan so that you don't have so many people and people will stop moving about to match your numbers. And as you keep saying your not the leader pass it along since most of us don't want to see only two clans in the game.

Did they force the people to join o_O?
but whats the reason that soldierz have many members ?
is it begging pro players to join or players wanted to join?

that question should be answerd and remember
- AM NOT AGAINST ANY BODY -

slith
28-05-07, 20:31
Does anyone else get this strange feeling that Iggy Pops "Little Know It All" fit's perfectly to this discussion?

Soldierz slowly become just what BiBo was on Mars, a huge nuisance. There are a fuckload of parallels, e.g. the way way of argumenting in the forums. I wonder if it has something to do with their members coming from BiBo (the unbanned ones)?

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 09:48
wonder if it has something to do with their members coming from BiBo (the unbanned ones)?

could be :o

SorkZmok
29-05-07, 10:41
Yes you are right, I said clans like Soldierz. I'm not deluded enough to think that we are the be all end all of the server, but throughout Neocron history there has always been a large clan that everyone seems to have a strong opinion about. And back on Saturn, as pro-city, this kept us playing, working together to challenge clans like Cartel and New Dawn.What keeps me playing is fun. And it's no fun to fight the next big zerg clan that uses every shitty tactic to win a fight. I'd rather see a colored map instead of 2 huge clans owning most ops.
Don't even think soldierz is something that keeps people playing. It's the exact opposite. You piss people off. Nothing else.

And I'm seeing it now too, with members of FF and Terrarists having joined R2K to make a better opposition.Because soldierz kept inviting every goddamn idiot? r2k need the numbers to match your zerg army of idiots.

Its all very good wishing for the time in Neocron 1 when everyone had respect and didn't shoot first, but that time has gone, and I don't think it will ever come back. Instead, we have to work with what players we have left, and, unfortunately, a lot of those are bored shitless and want to kill.

So I repeat myself, if Soldierz were to disappear tomorrow (and it will happen at some point), r2k will go less active and it will take a long while until another clan is big enough to challenge anti-city for ops regularly. Its nothing about Ego inflation, its about demographics.Again. Soldierz are just some clan. If there were no big clans, the small clans would actually be on the map and having fights. So stop making up reasons.

I'm not going to defend the actions of my clan mates, I can't control them, its up to the leader. But if you all think that the entire population of asshats on this server is restricted solely to Soldierz and that your own clans contain no idiots at all, then I think you are all deluded. In recent days I've seen scammers, clippers, zone whores, racists, exploiters everywhere, and they aren't from this clan.So basically you're saying because there's people exploiting it's ok for you to do it aswell. That's such a fucking stupid excuse.
Thing is, your clan does it on purpose and all the fucking time. And you just keep your eyes shut. I've seen quite a few exploits on the battlefield your clan kept using.
And i'm not only talking about exploiting clipping issues. Those are way too obvious and in 90% of the fights iv'e had against you were the only reason you didn't lose the fight instantly.
But you got a fuckload of complete and utter retards in your clan who go for every dirty little trick that might give them an advantage.
If i saw someone in my clan constantly clipwhoring because he had no other chance to stay alive i'd kick him because he's a pathetic pvper and exploiter. And i wouldn't want someone like that in my clan.
What do soldierz do? Nothing. They flame. And keep exploiting while people like you keep their eyes closed about it and just make up excuses on the forums.

And you actually are one who i respect. Maybe the only person in soldierz even. But you seriously gotta sort that clan out or leave it because you're starting to sound pretty pathetic. o_O

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 10:59
What keeps me playing is fun. And it's no fun to fight the next big zerg clan that uses every shitty tactic to win a fight. I'd rather see a colored map instead of 2 huge clans owning most ops.
Don't even think soldierz is something that keeps people playing. It's the exact opposite. You piss people off. Nothing else.

I Agree m8 it's better to have more than 2 clans fighting on the map
But .......
if a small clan asked help from big clan because the big clan is there RL m8's or just game friends thats what am afraid of ,we really want a clean fights :cool:
Note : theres many unclanned runners that they r good in pvp they should be found but not by a big clan that gots enough members to catch a OP and keep it for a long time
well kid kappow ur right and more than right i guess i hope that we see a rainbow
Map :D

Selendor
29-05-07, 11:18
Look I understand your points, and I'll look into it next time I'm on. Maybe there is something we can do to reduce the ally pk and some of the clipping antics.

But please don't get all personal and agro with me, I'm trying to engage with you people, and I'm a little outnumbered in these threads. Dogface telling me to kill myself shows me I am dealing with a petty individual so I'm not going to respond to anything he has to say.

And yes, afaik we want multiple clans on the outpost scene, from both sides.

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 11:44
Look I understand your points, and I'll look into it next time I'm on. Maybe there is something we can do to reduce the ally pk and some of the clipping antics.

i think ally pkers is only against Soldierz ;)

Tickles
29-05-07, 11:46
just kill yourself selendor im fed up with your shite.

Lol, you're met with a solid argument so you resort to childish rebuke. You're 19, man, act like it.

p.s Barely, nice sig ;)

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 11:48
But please don't get all personal and agro with me, I'm trying to engage with you people, and I'm a little outnumbered in these threads. Dogface telling me to kill myself shows me I am dealing with a petty individual so I'm not going to respond to anything he has to say.

And yes, afaik we want multiple clans on the outpost scene, from both sides.

Ignore that messages and and many thanks to ur responds

-=BaReLy=-
29-05-07, 11:51
Lol, you're met with a solid argument so you resort to childish rebuke. You're 19, man, act like it.

p.s Barely, nice sig ;)

First some guys dont care about there age :) ,,

the Sig is fresh tbh made it while am eating Breakfast

[D]est
31-05-07, 16:00
Re-re-re-actived for a month again, see you soon! :p

Powerpunsh
31-05-07, 16:42
To the Topic. I see the most soldierz are gone, so y? I remember days u had 16 peops on, now just 6 or something like this. Whyyy?
I want more fragmeat.

Kierz
31-05-07, 17:51
I'm fine and dandy with soldierz being here, it's just your fucking attitude and means of doing 99% of things is just really shitty.
For example your ninja hacking, your excessive AoE at OPs when you severely out number the defending clan, your members acting like absolute idiots in DMs (which I've seen so many times), your excessive PPU whoring, you stealing members from other clans (I'm not bitter about this, but the only member I didn't like you stealing was Jake, because he was a genuine nice guy. He also had his reasons for going. Since the rest left so easily for nothing, they can get stuffed as far as I care), the way you guys like to refuse to admit you outnumber people by a large amount and instead say numbers were even, the way members (especially spike) seem to 'forget' when they get beaten in an embarassing situation and carry on acting like they're the shit. Just to name a few.

If your excuse for a clan actually didn't give reasons for people to dislike you so much, things would be different.QFT

before 2.2 came along we had TERRArists, r2k, FF, blood, sxr, gbc, kaceh and i'm sure more clans on the map, and most of the fights were 8v8 at the most, things WERE ACTUALLY FUN.

then FF came back and started their usual zerging 3:1 outnumbering ninja hacking bullshit, and soldierz formed to combat that, after like 2 days or something? the map was pretty much 3/4 clans and killed off the smaller clans.. just before 2.2 people were really starting to enjoy the fighting, now it's all back to the bitching

big clans ruin this game so much, so don't even try saying there _needs_ to be a big clan selendor, it's a fuck load better without you egotistical cocks.. anyway i'm inactive now after getting bored of teaming up with ff/r2k and only fighting soldierz (mostly my clan's decision).. if we'd fought with FF i'd probably still be playing now and again (it is summer tho so i'm gonna be inactive anyway)

either way, thanks for ruining the game again selendor.. now we just have to wait for soldierz to die off, then r2k to reduce in size again, and maybe we can have some real fights without 30 idiots on screen clip whoring and aoe spamming cause they can't get a reticle lock cause there's too many people

Dogface
31-05-07, 18:04

p.s Barely, nice sig ;)

I'm afraid I literally don't care anymore, hence the request.

Bredahl
31-05-07, 19:07
QFT

before 2.2 came along we had TERRArists, r2k, FF, blood, sxr, gbc, kaceh and i'm sure more clans on the map, and most of the fights were 8v8 at the most, things WERE ACTUALLY FUN.

then FF came back and started their usual zerging 3:1 outnumbering ninja hacking bullshit, and soldierz formed to combat that, after like 2 days or something? the map was pretty much 3/4 clans and killed off the smaller clans.. just before 2.2 people were really starting to enjoy the fighting, now it's all back to the bitching

big clans ruin this game so much, so don't even try saying there _needs_ to be a big clan selendor, it's a fuck load better without you egotistical cocks.. anyway i'm inactive now after getting bored of teaming up with ff/r2k and only fighting soldierz (mostly my clan's decision).. if we'd fought with FF i'd probably still be playing now and again (it is summer tho so i'm gonna be inactive anyway)

either way, thanks for ruining the game again selendor.. now we just have to wait for soldierz to die off, then r2k to reduce in size again, and maybe we can have some real fights without 30 idiots on screen clip whoring and aoe spamming cause they can't get a reticle lock cause there's too many people

I agree 100% here.. im still active though, but i pretty much dont opwar at all atm - its just not fun anymore.

Garfield
31-05-07, 21:00
guys! u get what u deserve :D !
stop whinin bout big clans go get ya partisan teams, attack their op´s, earn some action and mby u are the lucky one who hacke the op.

oh and btw POWER TO THE PEOPLE! JOIN AFTER DARK ! THE ORCE WILL BE WITH U !

spikeownzu
31-05-07, 21:15
have u guys stopped going on about soldierz yet?

To SorkZmok, if you spent less time moaning, you might actually get laid!

Matanius
31-05-07, 21:58
have u guys stopped going on about soldierz yet?

To SorkZmok, if you spent less time moaning, you might actually get laid!

Now why, WHY did you HAVE to go and do it. There was Selendor handling the immense amount of flaming towards soldierz by meeting it with legible debate and reason and tbh, I was almost (note almost) starting to see Soldierz side of things. And then you come along and fuck it all up again by meeting flaming with even more immature comments such as the above. This is the exact kind of reason that no-one has sympathy for you guys.

Again, all I find mysef thinking is.....why?

Bredahl
31-05-07, 22:35
Now why, WHY did you HAVE to go and do it. There was Selendor handling the immense amount of flaming towards soldierz by meeting it with legible debate and reason and tbh, I was almost (note almost) starting to see Soldierz side of things. And then you come along and fuck it all up again by meeting flaming with even more immature comments such as the above. This is the exact kind of reason that no-one has sympathy for you guys.

Again, all I find mysef thinking is.....why?

Because hes like 12 or something :rolleyes:

Selendor
01-06-07, 01:09
Spike's trying to mess me about with the cut of his jib.

Anyways, we're fully focused on fighting anti-city for ops. There's some good fights going down now, 3 anti clans have same numbers as us in fights (sometimes more). I've spoken to people about any alleged allied pk or behaviour like that and it seems its just a few incidents where as a whole we don't do that any more than any other clan.

So I will believe my clan mates and defend them on this, I think it has been blown out of proportion by a few people. But feel free to dm me details of our 'abhorrent' behaviour and I will see whats what :angel:

=REMUS=
01-06-07, 03:11
I really think you need to sit back guys, take things into perspective.

Dirty tactics are always going to be implemented to aid the goals of those that can, no one is completely guilt free of exploiting game dynamics to ones advantage.

So please stop being so damned bitter about it all, you win some and you lose some.

If you want a fair fight then go duel, if you want to pvp then you should expect such things... life isn't fair, so why should neocron be any different?

Doc Holliday
01-06-07, 08:40
I really think you need to sit back guys, take things into perspective.

Dirty tactics are always going to be implemented to aid the goals of those that can, no one is completely guilt free of exploiting game dynamics to ones advantage.

So please stop being so damned bitter about it all, you win some and you lose some.

If you want a fair fight then go duel, if you want to pvp then you should expect such things... life isn't fair, so why should neocron be any different?

agreed.

SorkZmok
01-06-07, 08:48
Spike's trying to mess me about with the cut of his jib.

Anyways, we're fully focused on fighting anti-city for ops. There's some good fights going down now, 3 anti clans have same numbers as us in fights (sometimes more). I've spoken to people about any alleged allied pk or behaviour like that and it seems its just a few incidents where as a whole we don't do that any more than any other clan.

So I will believe my clan mates and defend them on this, I think it has been blown out of proportion by a few people. But feel free to dm me details of our 'abhorrent' behaviour and I will see whats what :angel:
That actually sounds pretty good. Maybe you can manage to solve some of the issues of several members.

To SorkZmok, if you spent less time moaning, you might actually get laid!Awesome flame. So eloquent. Maybe even the best i ever got. Thank you.

:lol:

ashley watts
01-06-07, 11:51
Gotti check yer dm's :D

spikeownzu
01-06-07, 13:27
this is just so much debate and complaining over silly shit, this whole topic is a waste of time, you all do realise your just aimlessly shit talking? none of you have structured or fact's in your arguments, this is just accusations against soldierz, and your post whoring about it.. its sad.

soldierz is a clan like any other, apart from we're the only active pro city op fighting clan, so we'v gained a fair share more enemies then others, not to mention we're 4 years old, and you accumulate lot of haters in this period if your a PVP clan, yes we do clip but its IMPOSSIBLE not to clip, everybody is clipping because the netcode is bad, do you guys not notice this ???

clipping is made worse by the fact that when you try to use LOS, which is a perfectly fair tactic, its just made incredibly worse because you begin "clipping"

but obviously you guys are our enemies, so your going to flame us and think we're the ones that clipwhore, but you can't see yourselves when your clipping, so how do you know how bad your doing it? does r2k fight ff to watch otter sensai? does ff fight r2k to watch castro? does ex-tort fight SOAD to watch fang champ? you guys would't know if anticity clipwhores or not.. so just take it from us... they do

hopefully you guys will get tired and notice that your just pointlessly throwing accusations

spikeownzu
01-06-07, 13:30
But feel free to dm me details of our 'abhorrent' behaviour and I will see whats what :angel:

this will be very interesting

Matanius
01-06-07, 13:34

It will be if 1) People PM with actual facts and state what happened rather than saying 'OMFG!!!!!! ur guyz pwned meeeeee, it wasn't fairrrr!!!!111' and 2) as long as you guys (soldierz) actually accept what some people have to say.

There is no doubt that a lot of people exaggerate their stories but there are also many people who have had real trouble with soldierz, and many other clans too ofc. ;)

SorkZmok
01-06-07, 13:59
/edit
Nevermind, waste of time. Screw this. :lol:

BaReLy V.2
01-06-07, 14:25
they should name game Neocron 2 : Beyond dome of Soldierz
with a completely different story . ;)

SorkZmok
01-06-07, 14:53
Uhm, i hardly doubt that you're allowed on a second acount with basically the same name while your main one is suspended. :D

But we really gotta leave this thread. Spike will insult you too! AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO AS HE HAS ÜBER FLAME SKILLZ!1

:lol:

Dogface
01-06-07, 15:00
they should name game Neocron 2 : Beyond dome of Soldierz
with a completely different story . ;)

Have fun getting banned again =/

Lodar
01-06-07, 18:10
This thread is about 5 pages too long, and was obviously created to troll.

Keep it ingame, closed.