PDA

View Full Version : Do the BoNe CrUsHeR stories still exist?

Karandras
23-05-07, 23:22
I remember reading them a bunch of times, always cracked me up. Maybe someone screenshotted them or something? Doubt it, but perhaps.

BoNe CrUsHeR for president of neocron.

Fega
23-05-07, 23:40
Lawl Motorcycle..

ashley watts
23-05-07, 23:47
Laeller Mo ped i don't think he exists no more :p

Doc Holliday
24-05-07, 00:03
most of em were posted on the ingame forums on uranus. i would highly expect them to be gone by now. if i remember the real author i think he might be coming back to nc soon however.

Karandras
24-05-07, 00:05
most of em were posted on the ingame forums on uranus. i would highly expect them to be gone by now. if i remember the real author i think he might be coming back to nc soon however.

Oh yeah, I just wondered if anyone had saved em or anything, pieces of nc history.

RogerRamjet
24-05-07, 00:41
I'll check my NC1 screenies. BoNe was an RL friend of mine, Hobbs and Decimators, so i'll ask him aswell if he has any screenies.

Edit: I have no screenies of them :( Armin Van Buurens researching service was hilarious aswell. If Uranus is still up, which i'm certain it is, you might be able to find someone who still has an active account to screenie the threads?

Karandras
24-05-07, 00:51
I'll check my NC1 screenies. BoNe was an RL friend of mine, Hobbs and Decimators, so i'll ask him aswell if he has any screenies.

Edit: I have no screenies of them :( Armin Van Buurens researching service was hilarious aswell. If Uranus is still up, which i'm certain it is, you might be able to find someone who still has an active account to screenie the threads?

ginger magicians PA = owned

Heavyporker
24-05-07, 16:19
I'll check my Neocron Library.

edit: Sorry, I don't think I have them. :(

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 07:49
ahaaa :) BoNe CrUsHeR = Sir rammic hobbs good old days at uranus :D

well i'v seen arkhanis when 2.2 started :angel:

Note :BoNe CrUsHeR : a melee tank that PK's every singel runner at uranus even rank 0/2 Un LED nib :D but he waz cool :)

RusSki
26-05-07, 11:59
iirc BoNe CrUsHeR wasn't hobbs.

Doc Holliday
26-05-07, 17:56
correct. he wasnt.

-=BaReLy=-
26-05-07, 18:29
am sure he was :) am not really sure though

as i know that he was his pk alt :angel:

RogerRamjet
26-05-07, 19:56
Nope, BoNe wasn't Ramic. And he wasn't really a pker alt (infact he has a pure athletics/body health setup). Are you sure you aint talking about ITAK-MAN Barely?

RusSki
26-05-07, 20:13
The "bone crusher was here" graffiti in plaza during nc1, coincidence or downright heroic's?