PDA

View Full Version : Manual with a new boxed copy of Neocron2 ?

PotoMigato
23-05-07, 15:27
I was wondering if I were to buy a brand new stilled sealed box copy of Neocron2 from eBay would it come with a manual? Or does it just come with the case and a disk?

Thanx

Mighty Max
23-05-07, 15:49
I'm not sure, but i'd guess that it comes with a printed version of http://ng.neocron.com/fileadmin/nc21_downloads/Neocron2_Manual_DE_final.pdf

Nidhogg
23-05-07, 15:52
I'm not aware of a release without a printed manual, but I would suggest that you just pop a note to the seller and ask, to make sure.

N

Tickles
23-05-07, 17:42
Mate there isn't much point looking at the manual. Half the stuff in it will have changed anyway. Go to techhaven.org if you want lots of useful up to date information.

CMaster
23-05-07, 17:53
Just looked through my boxed copy of Neocron 2 (cost me lesss than a fiver :D).
3CDs, 1 manual, 1 really, really small world map.
But erm, if all you want is a manual it is availble online...

Jodo
23-05-07, 18:24
I assume you're like me and just like having a "complete set" of sorts and you'll probably look at the manual twice in your life. I don't know what price you're looking at on ebay but this (http://www.chipsworld.co.uk/search.asp?srchPlat=All&txtSrch=neocron&x=0&y=0) is where I got mine and it did come with the manual and map. You also know it's new and the key hasn't been used.

edit: This (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Neocron-2-Beyond-Dome-Of-York_W0QQitemZ110127215954QQihZ001QQcategoryZ11053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) is the cheapest I can find on ebay and it's used. It could be from a banned account for all we know.

switchnine
23-05-07, 19:29
my box copy came with a manual. and yeah, i think it is the printed version of the pdf available online. in any case i paid about £2 for my box (amazon traders - brand new / wrapped). actually i ended up buying 5 more to give to mates in my attempt to get more people playing. lol. only problem with the box copies was it was a pain to get the account activated at that time (about 8months ago), unless its changed since. But an email sent to the right support email address, and they were happy to get it all set up, and quickly. :)

Jodo
23-05-07, 19:41
only problem with the box copies was it was a pain to get the account activated at that time (about 8months ago), unless its changed since. But an email sent to the right support email address, and they were happy to get it all set up, and quickly. :)

I've had no problem with any of my activations, all from boxed versions. I was in game immediately, and that was with Click2Pay.

switchnine
23-05-07, 19:45
I've had no problem with any of my activations, all from boxed versions. I was in game immediately, and that was with Click2Pay.

yeah, thats was the problem i had. They didn't like my UK debit card, lol, and the online activation system don't/didn't allow you to activate a box copy without using a card & c2p.

PotoMigato
23-05-07, 21:25
Yeah, I pretty much just wanted to have a copy to complete the game of mine. Thank's for the link to the pdf, that'll probably be enough for now. I have a copy of the first Neocron manual and was interested in seeing the changes they made for Neocron2. If I can find a dirt cheap copy of NC2 on ebay that ships to the US I'll probably buy it. Thanx! :)