PDA

View Full Version : KK Advertising??

james_finn
20-05-07, 22:30
I have to say I am really impressed with the current advert on http://moddb.com - I didnt realise it was for neocron until I tabbed away, and then just noticed the NC logo in the corner. Excellent advert! Anyone else noticed any adverts anywhere else?

/Delphi

SorkZmok
20-05-07, 23:06
Great thing. Too bad it will not bring any new players as long as nearly all classes are broken and noob life is harder than ever. :(

[D]est
20-05-07, 23:11
only Theatre of War and DeVry here...

aKe`cj
20-05-07, 23:13
70% Theatre of War
13% A f**ing primitive render of a car (scion)
17% Some stupid pixel-art

and a total of 0% Neocron Adverts

I have to say I am really impressed

I have to say, unfortunately I cannot share your enthusiasm. :)

/edith:
let me guess, you saw the ad somewhere while browsing the forums at moddb? Prolly an adwords campaign then... since there's adwords on the forums, yet not on their portal ;)

james_finn
21-05-07, 02:33
nope was looking at diablo 2 mods - it was a randomly generated banner as i tried to grab the source (didnt think to screengrab)

Tubby
21-05-07, 16:37
I saw one on a site my bro was on, he plays habbo hotel :o im guessing thats where it was..

Serious_Sam
21-05-07, 16:59
I don't see the point of advertising if its few and far between. I recommend round the clock exposure with Britney Spears being the front woman, in the Pussy Club, all hicked out on drugs and booze, getting ganked.

Bozz-Von Mel
21-05-07, 17:29
It was the picture of the stripper from the pussy club that got me in game...IT WORKS...