PDA

View Full Version : A Vet Comes Back

Moocher
20-05-07, 08:21
Its been a long time since i played this game and my account ofc had died :-) I was playing this back in the days of Saturn etc.

What i can i expect to see for the better from the old school NC when area MC5 and those illusive MC5 chips were the best thing around :-)

Zheo
20-05-07, 09:11
Its been a long time since i played this game and my account ofc had died :-) I was playing this back in the days of Saturn etc.

What i can i expect to see for the better from the old school NC when area MC5 and those illusive MC5 chips were the best thing around :-)

MC5 chips are still the best implant, infact more so now, but they are more common. WOC is the "new" buzz if you like, though other than nice black pa and some guns it gives nothing! The pa's worth it imo though looks so cool! Even spies look less lame!

Weapons are still not balanced but I am sure KK are working on it, it's a bug of some kind we're sure, rather than the weapons damage, which would explain why they had so much trouble before hand. I think they have their work cut out for them trying to fix it! Issue is between burst and single/beam weapons.

funkeymonkey
31-05-07, 02:19
Weapons are still not balanced

were they ever? they spend too much time dicking around with weapon stats. remember when the dev came out suddenly tanks were the class to be at op wars as they could take down ppus solo without casting their own heal on the ppu first. So the community complained then next patch the dev became near useless unless it had a poison mod. im dissapointed to visit these forums and see nothings changed.

how long till this post is deleted? 20-30 mins?

=REMUS=
31-05-07, 03:40
posts are very rarely deleted on this forum for whineing... sometimes i wish they were.

:rolleyes: :p :angel:

funkeymonkey
31-05-07, 05:00
posts are very rarely deleted on this forum for whineing... sometimes i wish they were.

Whining? just speaking the truth. No idea why people defend kk in a situation like this. They boost a class, everbody starts playing that class then they nerf it to the point where its pointless to play as that class untill it gets boosted again and the cycle starts over. Hows the apu doing at the moment?

Tis a shame as this had the potentional to become a great game, but they screwd up with the balance and the bugs big time so your running around with 150 people on a server.

SorkZmok
31-05-07, 08:57
Posting something against KK with a remark saying "this post will be deleted anyway" just makes you look stupid.

Stop whine and play something else tbh.

Nidhogg
31-05-07, 10:50
how long till this post is deleted? 20-30 mins?
Dunno. How long's it been so far?

N

funkeymonkey
31-05-07, 11:49
only reason the post is still there and hasnt been edited is because of that line

Nidhogg
31-05-07, 12:06
only reason the post is still there and hasnt been edited is because of that line
It would have been edited had you said something like "The devs are morons" because that's an out-and-out insult. However, you are making an honest criticism of the product without resulting to personal insults, so there's no reason why it should be edited.

Were you hoping for an edit? If so, you know what to do next time. ;)

N

=REMUS=
31-05-07, 12:08

ORLY!?

SorkZmok
31-05-07, 13:42
Hahaha, now you really made a complete idiot out of yourself. :lol:

Nidhogg
31-05-07, 15:27
Ok, please restrict yourselves to addressing Moocher's question. Thanks.

N

Selendor
31-05-07, 17:00
Hmm, what is better since Neocron 1? Well thats actually quite tough to think of anything.

I guess DoY is a whole new city to explore, Hacknet is here (and a 4th layer for taking Outposts) and many items are only now obtainable from specific factions. New weapon models are nice, as is the new WoC PA colours.

Server wise, everyone is playing on the one server now it seems, and the server, while occasionally laggy, hasn't needed the kind of rollbacks we saw in Neocron 1.

In fact, if I had to think of the best thing about Neocron 2 it would be that you can filter clans by member count in the citycom :lol: I guess you could say I'm not a big fan of NC2 ;)

funkeymonkey
31-05-07, 17:46
was under the impression any criticism on here gets edited so new commers dont see it.

Cheers Selendor for making a justified argument, see where your comming from they have added a lot of content (though we waited quite a while for doy) but the core aspects of the game like balancing classes and crashes should have been sorted a long time ago.

Apart from Selendors post all i see is hostility against me for speaking my mind. Appologies to Moocher for giving SorkZmok and REMUS the opportunity to turn his thread into a flame, was expecting responses along the lines of "your comment is wrong for such a reason" or "i agree and will eleborate on my opinion", not "your stupid and stop whining".

SorkZmok
01-06-07, 09:35
Apart from Selendors post all i see is hostility against me for speaking my mind. Appologies to Moocher for giving SorkZmok and REMUS the opportunity to turn his thread into a flame, was expecting responses along the lines of "your comment is wrong for such a reason" or "i agree and will eleborate on my opinion", not "your stupid and stop whining".Alright, let me elaborate.

I wasn't hostile. I was making fun of you posting something pretty damn stupid and then even trying to defend the crap you wrote.

But i see you're not a fan of fun and such things. I'll stop that.

=REMUS=
01-06-07, 12:06
was under the impression any criticism on here gets edited so new commers dont see it.

Cheers Selendor for making a justified argument, see where your comming from they have added a lot of content (though we waited quite a while for doy) but the core aspects of the game like balancing classes and crashes should have been sorted a long time ago.

Apart from Selendors post all i see is hostility against me for speaking my mind. Appologies to Moocher for giving SorkZmok and REMUS the opportunity to turn his thread into a flame, was expecting responses along the lines of "your comment is wrong for such a reason" or "i agree and will eleborate on my opinion", not "your stupid and stop whining".

You made a silly comment and I couldn't resist, sorry.

:angel: