PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Runtime error

momodig
18-05-07, 06:26
I keep getting this error -- it happens more frequent in window mode, but even in full screen I keep getting it.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Apocalypsox
18-05-07, 06:53
dont run windowed. Theres no way to fix it, us vets like to think of it as a "Feature" that makes things more interesting, not a bug.

Bredahl
18-05-07, 09:25
Hehehe you will get used to fatals pretty quick

NC is such a great game that we dont mind "features" like that ;)

William Antrim
18-05-07, 10:39
Guild Wars has a message on the screen telling you you have been playing for so many hours and that you should take a break. Neocron just logs you off.

RogerRamjet
18-05-07, 13:39
Guild Wars has a message on the screen telling you you have been playing for so many hours and that you should take a break. Neocron just logs you off.

Yup, KK are only thinking for the good of the communitys health.

Selendor
18-05-07, 14:49
Fatals, half brother of the Long Sync and distant cousin of the Inventory Bug.

Trillian
18-05-07, 16:55
It's not a bug, It's a feature!!!!!! FREs are what make the game fun. They add excitement!

Dribble Joy
18-05-07, 18:34
Try running in DX7 rather than DX9 and see if there's any improvment.

Serious_Sam
18-05-07, 22:27
^^ I don't see why you would use a 'lesser' version, considering NC would be the only thing that would take advantage of it (and only a tiny part of it too).

nellus
18-05-07, 22:34
You don't change your dx drivers on your pc only in the neocron configuration setup. It does make a few differences ingame like when vehichles have the rubberband bug where you can't zone and when you get out your right back at the asg, also mirrors only tend to work with dx7.