PDA

View Full Version : Solo rare hunting

ajm
12-05-07, 11:16
Hello. I just reactivated, and am looking to get some rare hunting going since almost all the stuff got wiped in NC2. I got a capped PE, but since his Pain Easer seems to be fucked into a pea-shooter shooting wet, rotten peas, I figured I'll try using my APU (almost capped, using HL).

So, I already tried some warbot-hunting in the wilderness, but got my ass handed over to me by those 45/45 spider bots and copbots, who seemed to swarm over from half the zone away, aggro everything else in their path and just shoot me from 5 miles down. I did manage to zap down a few warbots, but their corpses disappeared while I tried to get rid of another spider bot.

That didn't seem to work so well, so how should I go about getting some rare hunting going?

ps. I know droning seems to work well now, but I'd like some tips for the APU (or maybe PE).

gamefreak
12-05-07, 11:27
Lom the PE to a droner and the APU to a PPU.

Matanius
12-05-07, 12:02
Hunting at regants can give some good amount of rares. Depends if you deal enough damage though so that you get privileges on the corpses. It isn't really soloing tho as there is almost always a team down there. otherwise:

Lom the PE to a droner and the APU to a PPU.

What he said :p

Seraphin[69]
12-05-07, 14:02
KK actually switched the strengh of apu and warbots.

The APU is weak like warbot were in 2.1 and the Warbot are now as strong as APU were in 2.1

Maybe it's just a Database error ? ;)

darkservent
14-05-07, 17:57
alternativly give yr pe some hightech or even better if you have a rifle spy, use a redeemer or like healing light hell even a tangent epic laser and go kill firemobs....oh the techs are insane! on a good day with about 4 hours hunting ive goten about 60+ techs and SHIT loada exp!

whifix
14-05-07, 22:43
The Tangent epic is still broken :(